The Twitter Transfer Rumour Game

Saint Charlie

I'm starting to think that DPS saw this link somewhere, then posted on here that he was going to start a rumour and then claimed it when the story became more wide spread.

I'm going to start a rumour we are interested in Masato Kudo and see what happens. Look! Crazy Diamond is already falling for it!

Lol, don't think so somehow!! I picked him as I tend to try and sign him on FM when I get the chance, just picked a very random player who fit closely with the Coutinho profile. Very happy to see it in the Mail!!

No i wasnt? MLG claimed to listed to four hours of radio in 3 minutes

I trust that you hadnt heard the rumour btw

I can vouch that he went back and listened to the whole 4 hours later that evening. He took so long the bath was cold before he finished and I had to get out before him.

You were proven to be LYING though!!

I swear on my little girls life that I did not hear this rumour prior to me making it up.

No i wasnt? MLG claimed to listed to four hours of radio in 3 minutes

I trust that you hadnt heard the rumour btw

What? You implied you were lying to try and wind MLG up.....

See this post

Edited by Big Bad Bob
Slight change of wording

I still think you should find this, as it's strange that when 5 live reported it no-one else picked up on it and put it on t'internet (including yourself).

Never judge a man until you have met him and by met him I mean like Swedish Dave says, sit down, have lunch with them, maybe a few wines and see where things lead to. Just keep clam and do what you feel comes naturally to you.

You have to listen to the full 6.5 hours before you can call him a liar. I can't stand Richard Bacon so I am out but maybe MLG can let us know. Not everything is in the sports round up. Big RB could have dropped it in between the news and the Westminster update.

Never judge a man until you have met him and by met him I mean like Swedish Dave says, sit down, have lunch with them, maybe a few wines and see where things lead to. Just keep clam and do what you feel comes naturally to you.

You have to listen to the full 6.5 hours before you can call him a liar. I can't stand Richard Bacon so I am out but maybe MLG can let us know. Not everything is in the sports round up. Big RB could have dropped it in between the news and the Westminster update.

Do you think it is our place to listen to all of Richard Bacon, or is it Glasgow's place to let us know exactly where it is, that's the issue? Surely the burden of proof is on him. We don't believe it was said, he maintains it was, so it is his place to tell us where and when, and then we will apologise for not believing him.

I'm starting to think that DPS saw this link somewhere, then posted on here that he was going to start a rumour and then claimed it when the story became more wide spread.

I'm going to start a rumour we are interested in Masato Kudo and see what happens. Look! Crazy Diamond is already falling for it!

also just realised that the DPS "exclusive" was maybe in the Echo printed copy in the morning?

would have gone online later that day as always.

DPS - did you buy the echo or see one of the echo advert boards before posting?

Edited by Glasgow_Saint

also just realised that the DPS "exclusive" was maybe in the Echo printed copy in the morning?

would have gone online later that day as always.

DPS - did you buy the echo or see one of the echo advert boards before posting?

I live in London so wouldn't have thought so, plus the story was written at 9.17pm on the website or something like that.

• 4 months later...

I've got an account on Sunderland's forum because in December I tried trolling them but they wont remember. So any "fake" transfer rumours for them like Simon Migonlet to sign for the saints at 4.5 million or Guly to move to Sunderland for 8.5 million??? Which one???