The Twitter Transfer Rumour Game

Saint Charlie

Absolutely brilliant!

Kind of reminds me of "Footballagent49" on Twitter. He got over 40,000 followers, he claimed to be ITK and an agent, people believed him, newspapers published his stories because journalists followed him. Then he came out as an 18 year old lad who started it because he was bored! Article about it here: http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/lifestyle/2012/08/were-fake-football-agents-transfer-rumours-any-more-flaky-usual-ones.

I'm starting to think that DPS saw this link somewhere, then posted on here that he was going to start a rumour and then claimed it when the story became more wide spread.

I'm going to start a rumour we are interested in Masato Kudo and see what happens. Look! Crazy Diamond is already falling for it!

I'm starting to think that DPS saw this link somewhere, then posted on here that he was going to start a rumour and then claimed it when the story became more wide spread.

I'm going to start a rumour we are interested in Masato Kudo and see what happens. Look! Crazy Diamond is already falling for it!

Told everyone that it was mentioned on five live two/three days before DPS mentioned and echo reported.