Did we all vote UKIP today

Miltonroader07

Solent stars . I have no time for farage . But point is some Scottish journo s on the BBC are so far up salmonds arse it is unhealthy . Salmond and spurgeon are equally decisive and nasty individuals . They are at times are playing the racist card if not are xenaphopic and anti English .

Sorry it shows how far farage is out of his depth when he acts like a cry baby.what I expected from a rich spoiled toff and investment banker for the rich and I bet he cannot believe how he has fooled so many gullible people to swallow his 1950s view of a world gone by.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

"Out of his depth", Really?

He's taken his party from a tiny base and is rattling the establishment and driving the agenda. I know oh so clever people like you don't like it, but far from being out of his depth he's doing fantastically well at what he's paid for.

One of the reasons I hope UKIP top the Euro elections is to watch smug people like you foam at the mouth.

Problem is that previously most of the ukip media stories came via Farage. Now his new band of councillors are doing their bit to show another side.

Ukip Councillors In Lincoln Refuse To Sign 'Multicultural' Anti-Racism Pledge

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/18/ukip-councillors-anti-racism-pledge-lincoln-_n_3297890.html

Ukip Councillors' Racist Comments Posted Online Mock Immigrants And Barack Obama

A Ukip councillor has described "illegal immigrants" as "sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f******, ragheads".

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/19/ukip-councillors-racist-comments_n_3301138.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

UKIP Councillor Eric Kitson Resigns

Eric Kitson resigns just two weeks into the job after admitting sharing offensive material about Muslims on Facebook.

http://news.sky.com/story/1091098/ukip-councillor-eric-kitson-resigns

He's taken his party from a tiny base and is rattling the establishment and driving the agenda. I know oh so clever people like you don't like it, but far from being out of his depth he's doing fantastically well at what he's paid for.

One of the reasons I hope UKIP top the Euro elections is to watch smug people like you foam at the mouth.[/quotei will not foam at the mouth and expect them to do well in euro elections anyway.they are flavour of month.I do not worry has they will not ever become a government the voting fptp system makes it impossible. The party consists of all sort of oddballs.the world is moving on but its nice to have a protest party of the right rather than the racist right picking up the votes by using the language of nationalism.still I suppose he is the new god for his fanatical supporters.

Salmond is playing the nationalist card Solent. But then your safe in your leafy suburbs of ampshire . Oh and be for you say I'm Scottish I'm not I'm from Southampton as well . We have a prospective ukip candidate in Orkney . He will not get in . The wet liberals are totally in power up here . But the council conveyor is totally SNP along with his wife who is the prospective SNP candidate . But back to the UKIp candidate he was hoping to get on board as an SNP candidate . But got ****ed off with salmonds ideology and switched sides to ukip . 'I don't know if they are the party of the moment but people in Scotland are generally hacked of with the mainstream politicians particularly the SNP

Salmond is playing the nationalist card Solent. But then your safe in your leafy suburbs of ampshire . Oh and be for you say I'm Scottish I'm not I'm from Southampton as well . We have a prospective ukip candidate in Orkney . He will not get in . The wet liberals are totally in power up here . But the council conveyor is totally SNP along with his wife who is the prospective SNP candidate . But back to the UKIp candidate he was hoping to get on board as an SNP candidate . But got ****ed off with salmonds ideology and switched sides to ukip . 'I don't know if they are the party of the moment but people in Scotland are generally hacked of with the mainstream politicians particularly the SNP

I have never mentioned salmon so why are you commenting on him.

One of the reasons I hope UKIP top the Euro elections is to watch smug people like you foam at the mouth.

Change UKIP to the Tea Party and that could be a quote from Sarah Palin and her loons. Calling people who question you 'clever people' and 'media elite' just shows how shallow UKIP are when challenged.

I have never mentioned salmon so why are you commenting on him.

salmond is worse than any of them

known as king Alec up on scotland.

the mob that gave Farage some crap were set up by the SNP as they are woefully losing support for independence before the real debates have even started

Change UKIP to the Tea Party and that could be a quote from Sarah Palin and her loons. Calling people who question you 'clever people' and 'media elite' just shows how shallow UKIP are when challenged.

Only the same when the r and f word are thrown out when the extreme left dont like what they are hearing.

So because 1 guy has idiotic views, does that make all UKIP backers idiots?

Come on, you're not keeping up with the forum rules. Any kipper who has idiotic views is representative of the whole party ,as well as anyone who has voted for them , or is thinking of voting for them. Whereas anyone like groper rennard, Denis mcshane , Michael brown and Eric Joyce are individuals that are no reflection on their party.

• 7 months later...

"I wrote to David Cameron in April 2012 to warn him that disasters would accompany the passage of his same-sex marriage bill," wrote Silvester, an elected member of the town council in Henley-on-Thames, west of London. It is his (Cameron's) fault that large swathes of the nation have been afflicted by storms and floods.

"He has arrogantly acted against the Gospel that once made Britain 'great' and the lesson surely to be learned is that no man or men, however powerful, can mess with Almighty God with impunity and get away with it, for everything a nation does is weighed on the scale of divine approval or disapproval."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ukip-councillor-blames-gay-marriage-british-floods-201633796.html#Argqwvg

"I wrote to David Cameron in April 2012 to warn him that disasters would accompany the passage of his same-sex marriage bill," wrote Silvester, an elected member of the town council in Henley-on-Thames, west of London. It is his (Cameron's) fault that large swathes of the nation have been afflicted by storms and floods.

"He has arrogantly acted against the Gospel that once made Britain 'great' and the lesson surely to be learned is that no man or men, however powerful, can mess with Almighty God with impunity and get away with it, for everything a nation does is weighed on the scale of divine approval or disapproval."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ukip-councillor-blames-gay-marriage-british-floods-201633796.html#Argqwvg

:mcinnes:

I think UKIP are going to make significant inroads in the May European elections. First past the post is not a factor; they've got broad enough support to attract enough votes to make a difference under the PR being used here (closed party list, directly proportional). People will abandon their Westminster preferences too, I reckon.

Major benchmark is 919K votes, the number they managed to pull in the UK 2010 General Election. A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then. Cameron turned his back on the voter requested EU bill, the true scale of migration in the 2000s became apparent and more citizens now have the right to live and work anywhere in the Union.

We pay a lot of money directly into the EU every day, and spend even more supporting objectives of the EU. The EU wants people to live and work anywhere? Cool. Why not use that centrally acquired funding to assist that process, such as paying for the infrastructure to support it? I know it's possible - Liverpool is a good example of the EU giving something back. The EU could win a lot of hearts and minds by funneling some of that cash directly at the problems it causes, such as transport, education, health and housing.

Otherwise, UKIP will be able to successfully prosecute the case that we put far more in than we get out. As long as it can do that, it'll always win votes.