Cortese 'Considering his position'

The Commodore

Do You Want Cortese to Stay?  

630 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Cortese to Stay?

Just telling you what I've heard, from a member of the first team squad, through a good friend of his:

Apparently, a mountain has been made of a molehill, Cortese and Maurice aren't going anywhere.

Passing it on, make up your own minds.

Sounds about right but why would Maurice feel the need to go on the radio and say that if Cortese goes he goes.Surley he would stay quiet?

need to go on the radio and....

......it is a cliffhanger!

@alex_crook u think cortese will stay

Alex Goring Crook Alex Goring Crook ‏@alex_crook 3h

@Jayrodfan2 yes i do. Think it is too much hassle for the Liebherr family to take back control

Jayrodfan2! Jayrodfan2! ‏@Jayrodfan2 3h

@alex_crook I hope he does any whispers from club ?

Alex Goring Crook Alex Goring Crook ‏@alex_crook 1m

@Jayrodfan2 nobody getting too alarmed. Read into that what you will

Crook knows sod all about situation.

Alex Crook: yes i do. Think it is too much hassle for the Liebherr family to take back control

I don't know whats going on but I do know its not that. "Now they've asked for another £30m, shall we get some control over our £80m asset dear?" No I don't think so, too much tedious admin for the people we pay to take care of these things"

Edited by buctootim

Cortese wooooh, cortese wooooh, he comes from italy, he fking hates pompey!!!! This must be sung on Sunday....... show him our appreciation for the ambition, drive and vision he has brought to our once again proud footbal club. A song for Morgan wouldnt go amiss either. COYR!!!!!
It's a terrible song. What difference would it make if anyone sings it or not.

you could say that about any song. Why do people sing songs at football grounds anyway. no point

It was great to hear man United fans show their Apprection for all the Glaziers has done for them when they got presented with the premier league title wasn't it?

The Glazers woohoo

Theyre welcome in my house

They f*cking hates the scouse

I'm sure they were chuffed to bits and it sounded great.