Would or wouldn't. The new metric.

pap

This will get you super geeks creaming in your jeans

_1256603414.jpg

And then one for me and crabby

15grace_park.jpg

Crimson beauties are bad bad girls from Legend of the Seeker.

They roll around with these dildo-shaped "paingivers", and belong to an order of evil, sexy dominatrixes.

I miss Legend of the Seeker.

you guys is doing it all wrong! most of these birds ur posting is definite yes + not even borderline!

My borderline is Karen Brady, she is often refered to like she is stunning model or something but i just see fat lass chewing wasp

karen_brady_5314434.jpg

you guys is doing it all wrong! most of these birds ur posting is definite yes + not even borderline!

My borderline is Karen Brady, she is often refered to like she is stunning model or something but i just see fat lass chewing wasp

karen_brady_5314434.jpg

To be fair, Patricia Crosby was a good borderline boiler submission.

Thanks for steering this bad boy back on topic, Bear!

To be fair, Patricia Crosby was a good borderline boiler submission.

Thanks for steering this bad boy back on topic, Bear!

I always thnk I would do Karen Brady, then I see a picture of her and change my mind. Then I forget what she looks like, and think about doing her again. It's a vicious sexy circle.

I miss Legend of the Seeker.

Legend of the Seeker is a terrible adaptation of The Sword of Truth series of books, go read the books and be enlightened.

BTW they are not evil, just misguided and Richard Rahl sorts them out.

As for Sci-Fi ladies, Grace Park is yummy, Lexa Doig is hot, I always had a thing for Ripley in the first Alien....especially the shot of her stepping into the space suit near the end dressed in just her vest and panties......

SigourneyWeaverAlien.jpg

Anyone watching Continuum, Lexa Doig's in it and the lead lady is quite tasty..

rachel-nichols-continuum-img.jpg

Going back to the OP though, Crusher never did it for me, her pacifistic tendencies put me right off...

• 2 weeks later...
I always thnk I would do Karen Brady, then I see a picture of her and change my mind. Then I forget what she looks like, and think about doing her again. It's a vicious sexy circle.

Same here, but then I realise I mixed her up with cheryl lurgee from the manageress. Who I would.

Wasn't there a bit where she boned the fat chairman in the 2nd series? All I remember is that, getting the players to do aerobics and a bloke doing somersault throw ins.

was that at birmingham, or after she followed him to west ham?

You two are thinking of the Dream Team, that's where Gillian Taylforth potted one of the player's pinks on the snooker table

W gdog's mate's grans are not hot, they must be at least 167 years old for starters.

Judge judy looks like an angry woman. I wouldn't go near her.

What about the cooking filth with the big tits that got strangled, she can be alright. Not sure she has ever been in space thou.

W gdog's mate's grans are not hot, they must be at least 167 years old for starters.

Judge judy looks like an angry woman. I wouldn't go near her.

What about the cooking filth with the big tits that got strangled, she can be alright. Not sure she has ever been in space thou.

I cede to you on the first point but as to the space related thing, read the OP, says nothing about the would or wouldn't having to be space related.

Just watched a film with this bird in - she was in Minority Report years ago and was fairly average looking in that, seems to have got a lot better with age (she is now 44)

I'd welcome your feedback

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwdAikFz6LhwkPwy1ySmT8bXWSaAqxSAH_zH03Z2w9oIUVC2jH

Kathryn Morris, better known from 'Cold Case'. Whitey Grandma often watches it so I'm forced to see it too. She always looks a bit thin and pale for me but beggars can't and all that stuff.

Kathryn Morris, better known from 'Cold Case'. Whitey Grandma often watches it so I'm forced to see it too. She always looks a bit thin and pale for me but beggars can't and all that stuff.

Whitey, I'm shocked, alarmed and mildly inquisitive. When you say "beggars can't and all that stuff", what does that mean, exactly? Does Whitey Grandma exclusively watch shows in which the stars are all *****rs (e.g. EastEnders, c. 1986 on VHS)?

Whitey, I'm shocked, alarmed and mildly inquisitive. When you say "beggars can't and all that stuff", what does that mean, exactly? Does Whitey Grandma exclusively watch shows in which the stars are all *****rs (e.g. EastEnders, c. 1986 on VHS)?

Starred out word is m i n g e r s.

NOT m i n g e - r s.

Sort the swear filter out mods. It's not smart enough.

• 2 weeks later...