Match tomorrow and its not united

ladysaint

Hi Guys

Thought I'd see if anyone here might possibly be able to help me getting either two or three tickets for the game. Before anyone asks, when I left for uni there wasn't much chance for me to get back for matches, so I basically handed back my season ticket, therefore not one of those ''I refuse to pay because of Rupert''. At the beginning of this season one of my good friends also handed back their season ticket, due to moving house and not being able to afford his season ticket in the whole moving about situation!

Anyhow, Enough of the sob story! Is anyone possibly able to help me pick up 2-3 tickets?

Thanks in adv guys!

;)

Hi Guys

Thought I'd see if anyone here might possibly be able to help me getting either two or three tickets for the game. Before anyone asks, when I left for uni there wasn't much chance for me to get back for matches, so I basically handed back my season ticket, therefore not one of those ''I refuse to pay because of Rupert''. At the beginning of this season one of my good friends also handed back their season ticket, due to moving house and not being able to afford his season ticket in the whole moving about situation!

Anyhow, Enough of the sob story! Is anyone possibly able to help me pick up 2-3 tickets?

Thanks in adv guys!

;)

I'm sure it wont be a sell out against Sheffield Wednesday tbf.

Hurray!! Someone wants to talk about football!!!!

I think confidence should be high for this one although we are more likely to get a result if the Owls come to play football. If they come to put men behind the ball we will have to revert to plan B which has so far been very unproductive and certainly not that entertaining.

I would not be surprised if Jan went for the same line up. The midfielders at full back seem to be settling a bit (at last) and there is healthy competition for centre back. They even played Jake Thomson at centre back in the reserves during the week (what was that all about??). I've high hopes for Robertson too and although he has not made a huge impact, I don't think he has yet been at full fitness.

I would be happy with a 1-0 win providing its an entertaining and hardworking game

I'd rather win this one than the Man Utd game. We need to get that winning feeling at home, and quick. If, as likely, we lose players in January, then we need to get as many points as we can to be clear from the bottom 3 before they are sold, because the last third of the season could be a big struggle.

Hurray!! Someone wants to talk about football!!!!

I think confidence should be high for this one although we are more likely to get a result if the Owls come to play football. If they come to put men behind the ball we will have to revert to plan B which has so far been very unproductive and certainly not that entertaining.

I would not be surprised if Jan went for the same line up. The midfielders at full back seem to be settling a bit (at last) and there is healthy competition for centre back. They even played Jake Thomson at centre back in the reserves during the week (what was that all about??). I've high hopes for Robertson too and although he has not made a huge impact, I don't think he has yet been at full fitness.

I would be happy with a 1-0 win providing its an entertaining and hardworking game

Much as I love the way we've been playing, and no matter what people say we have not got the results we deserve, this game I would be happy to win with a flukey one of Bradley's ass!

We need wins to build the confidence to play the right kind of football that we played against Reading and the second half at Charlton!

Tomorrow could be the start of a genuine promotion campaign!!! Bring it on.

:lol:

Er, real fans are passionate, unrealistic and lack perspective. It's what the word fanatical actually means.

We don't have many I know - I mean we have people on a prediction league who actually predict we will lose, people who think Euell's tackle was a red card offence and who think refs are fair!!!

So much for the modern football fan - no wonder Lowe treats them as 'discerning customers'.

Originally Posted by Legod Third Coming viewpost.gif

Tomorrow could be the start of a genuine promotion campaign!!! Bring it on

I agree we are not written on this season things are now coming together playing good football. To be fair I think I have only really seen one bad performance this season and that was Swansea away.

am I the only one not excited about playing the Mancs more excited about getting the 3 points from Wednesday tomorrow. Any ideas of what formation or team he is going to play, and Jan just a reminder you promised us 3 points.
what a refreshing change some one wants to post a thread about football instead of the directors:smt084,i hope we can get the 3 points and our team can go 4 unbeaten.

i have enjoyed how we are playing, this season and we seem to be geling has a team.;)

I think it is great that we are playing Wednesday on Saturday. A tad confusing for the diary but hey, that's life.

And here's a bit of general knowledge: did you know that Chefeeled Wednesday actually started out as a cricket club? The cricket team got bored in the winter, what with no cricket to play, so started kicking a ball around. Eventually more fans turned out to watch the football in the winter than the cricket in the summer so they disbanded the cricket club and went full time with the football. Weird eh?

I wish I could make it to the game, but have a work commitment. Hope it won't be another dull 0-0 and the bots come out and play they they did against Reading. I doubt JP will tinker much and we all know what the formation will be. For me it should be

Davis

Cork Pearce Perry Skacel

Morgan Surman

Lallana BWP

Euell

McGoldrick

I don't norrmally advocate playing McG up front, but with Euell behind him it seems to work better.

So will the players try to raise there game in an attempt to be considered for the Man U game or will it all be too much for them and they faulter?

Looks like Morgan might be out but Euell should be back in so I will have a guess at the following line up.

--------------KD--------------

Cork---Pearce---Perry---Skacel

-------Surman--Euell----------

lallana--------------------BWP

------------McGoldrick--------

----------Paterson------------

So will the players try to raise there game in an attempt to be considered for the Man U game or will it all be too much for them and they faulter?

Looks like Morgan might be out but Euell should be back in so I will have a guess at the following line up.

--------------KD--------------

Cork---Pearce---Perry---Skacel

-------Surman--Euell----------

lallana--------------------BWP

------------McGoldrick--------

----------Paterson------------

You've forgotten to mark who the Chairman, CFO etc are...

can saints win without schneiderlin though- with a quick count i make it this season (probably not error free):

with schneiderlin 6 wins 3 draw 5 defeats average points 1.4 per game.

without schneiderlin 1 win 3 draws 4 defeats average 0.75 points per game, the only win being at norwich.

does not bode well for tomorrow although i hope to be surprised.

I wish I could make it to the game, but have a work commitment. Hope it won't be another dull 0-0 and the bots come out and play they they did against Reading. I doubt JP will tinker much and we all know what the formation will be. For me it should be

Davis

Cork Pearce Perry Skacel

Morgan Surman

Lallana BWP

Euell

McGoldrick

I don't norrmally advocate playing McG up front, but with Euell behind him it seems to work better.

I agree this is the team that should play DMG gets some stick on here but I think he is a decent player particularly when Euell plays Morgan & Drew are our best midfield duo by miles and pearce has to start ahead of James

I hope Lallana gets back to his best for me he is due a good game COYR

am I the only one not excited about playing the Mancs more excited about getting the 3 points from Wednesday tomorrow. Any ideas of what formation or team he is going to play, and Jan just a reminder you promised us 3 points.

I am also more excited about tomorrow than the ManYoo game.

I'm hoping we play 4-4-2 to give McG some support. Having said that, I'm a part-timer going to only my third of the season, so do not have much to back this opinion up.

COYS

I really hope Schneiderlin is fit to play, we need him really. If not i'd move Cork into midfield alongside Surman and play Pearce at the back. Probably replace Robertson with Euell.

Quite looking forward to the game, can see us playing badly and picking up a lucky win which will hopefully see us go on a bit of a run over Christmas.

can saints win without schneiderlin though- with a quick count i make it this season (probably not error free):

with schneiderlin 6 wins 3 draw 5 defeats average points 1.4 per game.

without schneiderlin 1 win 3 draws 4 defeats average 0.75 points per game, the only win being at norwich.

does not bode well for tomorrow although i hope to be surprised.

Amazing stats for a 19 year old who most fans don't even rate above boy wonder isn't it.

Never mind they won't miss him when he's gone, they'll get to keep Lallana and Surman instead and all will be hunky dory, or will it?.From what I hear Morgan is worth more than Lallana,Surman,Skacel,Rasiak and Saga all rolled into one.