arrogance

Glasgow_Saint

There were some good points being made until people started sulking.

The whole thing was doomed to failure the minute it was suggested that a portion of our fan base were not only arrogant but embarrassing as well.

I know some people can be over the top but I love all Saints fans regardless!

I agree. We should stop celebrating when we score too as its not fair on other fans. We look like right ****s for doing that. When they score we should all stand up clap and say well done too.

And another thing; when the name is announced of a rival team's substitute, we should desist from shouting out "who?"

It shows a total lack of respect, but also illustrates the lack of knowledge that we have about football, not knowing the names of players of other Premiership teams.

Who are the most arrogant on the site? Can you stack rank them please mate?

UJ is pretty arrogant chatting about his extension and new car spray

Delldays is pretty arrogant wasting money on betting every week

MLG is MLG

Saint Garrett is pretty aro with his threads (man u midfield)

Saint charlie is aro about Hooiveld

Like he did at the end of last season you mean?

He did ok, but we finished 14th. He also had quite a few woeful moments, the kind neither Fonte nor Lovren have got close to.

If he starts more than 6 or 7 games we won't finish top 8.

Right now we are doing well but havent had injuries to any key players. Lets wait and see what happens when they come before getting too ahead of ourselves.

MLG is MLG

Still think our CM is very close to being better than theirs. You may not agree but I'd rather have Morgan and Wanyama with Cork Jwp and Davis as back ups.

Think Carrick is decent, but cleverley is dross, Fellaini wasn't there when I made the comment but has hardly set the world alight, and Anderson...not fussed by him. I used to rate Fletcher but he's been injured so long I'm not sure you can really count him anymore.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

That's all well and interesting and that but your Google search only goes back a couple of years. As you clearly have a lot of time to spare, perhaps you could scour the history books to find the earliest record of arrogance from Southampton fans? Perhaps chart the level of arrogance over a timeline to see if this now is the most arrogant we have ever been, or if the 70's cup win was a record high for smugness?

Or... how about you get away from the laptop and get some fresh air, take in a movie perhaps. There's a big world out there.

Pardon the sarcasm but I can't believe how much effort is being expended to make such a ridiculous point.

Still think our CM is very close to being better than theirs. You may not agree but I'd rather have Morgan and Wanyama with Cork Jwp and Davis as back ups.

Think Carrick is decent, but cleverley is dross, Fellaini wasn't there when I made the comment but has hardly set the world alight, and Anderson...not fussed by him. I used to rate Fletcher but he's been injured so long I'm not sure you can really count him anymore.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

As crazy as your post was at the time (imo) you actually did show some good insight and foresight as there really isnt much between the midfields now. I respect that

MLG is MLG

How about the posters who get their kicks from wummery and don't give a flying f**k if it bothers the silent majority on here?

How about the posters who get their kicks from wummery and don't give a flying f**k if it bothers the silent majority on here?

How about the posters that are obsessed by other posters and derail every thread they don't like by going on and on and on about how bad the forum is now and slagging off the posters they don't like?

What did you do? Sit there like a nodding dog agreeing with everything he said?

Quite how anyone would spend anymore than two minutes listening to a Birmingham fan telling them how much bigger they are than us without being able to sysmtematically destroy every point he could make says to me you dont have a clue about football either.

Speaking of arrogance and condescension ...

:rolleyes:

Just put the feckers on ignore and quit encouraging them….They’ll soon get bored and f*ck off somewhere else……

with just 4 peeps on ignore, this place can be decent and a lot like most other ‘normal’ forums, until peeps start quoting and feeding them.

Glasgow gets more bites in a day than he has peeps on his friends list

Admin and the mods are clearly not going to do anything about it, so it’s going to be up to users here sort it out themselves……Peeps like Turks and Glasgow couldn’t survive more than a few weeks if they don’t have anyone to wind up…so starve them of the oxygen they need….don’t respond and put them on ignore……It’s the only way to beat a Troll.

Just put the feckers on ignore and quit encouraging them….They’ll soon get bored and f*ck off somewhere else……

with just 4 peeps on ignore, this place can be decent and a lot like most other ‘normal’ forums, until peeps start quoting and feeding them.

Glasgow gets more bites in a day than he has peeps on his friends list

Admin and the mods are clearly not going to do anything about it, so it’s going to be up to users here sort it out themselves……Peeps like Turks and Glasgow couldn’t survive more than a few weeks if they don’t have anyone to wind up…so starve them of the oxygen they need….don’t respond and put them on ignore……It’s the only way to beat a Troll.

As if ...

One lives in never-ending anticipation, and one is forever disappointed.

:(