I'm a Celebrity 2013 bikini shower girl fap material

Spudders

Just seen a thread in the Lounge (went in by mistake) and there's some mention of hot chicks in the 'I'm a celebrity get my jungle on' thing. I can't watch it this year as the thought of finding out Carlton from pap's favourite tv show The Fresh Prince Of Bell Air might not be like Carlton in real life is just too much. So I don't know who this years bikini fap material shower girls are.

If you could do the honours with the pictures, thanks.

Hi Hatch

Don't get me wrong. I am loving those pics, even if anyone with the initials are KP is a complete ****.

However, please remember that unlike the racists, homophobes and badger baiters in the lounge and the mainlyboard, the muppet show is

nr35p_-00_lifestyle_rainbow-flag.jpg

Friendly.

Therefore we have to make allowances for people like bear and ensure that we also include David Haye's and H from steps bum when posting fit tits.

Here you go bear, a picture of an old guy for you.

article-1335525-0C572F45000005DC-260_634x914.jpg

Might have discovered why the Bear isn't around much

It's the meds/Betty Ford Clinic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2509288/50-Shades-Grey-library-book-tests-positive-HERPES-COCAINE.html

[h=1]Time to rethink buying a second-hand copy of Fifty Shades of Grey? Library copy of erotic novel tests positive for HERPES and COCAINE[/h]

Am I going to have to use Google to see who's on this year this? Dissapointing :(

When you is finding them post on here pls! Bird at work said that there is a miss world on it who i should be checking out, and obviously i want to see these boobs, but on the other hand i do not want to be watching the dumb show. Its a quandry.

When you is finding them post on here pls! Bird at work said that there is a miss world on it who i should be checking out, and obviously i want to see these boobs, but on the other hand i do not want to be watching the dumb show. Its a quandry.

Her name is Amy Willerton, google at your pleasure, sorry, leisure

amy-willerton-at-the-pia-michi-and_3732206.jpg

Amy%20Thailand%20Purple%20Bikini-904075.jpg