Saintsweb Awards 2013

Bearsy

Im never going to vote for pap....... Ever

I'm glad not to have your support, I think.

I've never seen this place as a popularity contest, more a dump for thoughts and feelings that ms pap has long tired of hearing.

(Obvious joke set up)

I'm glad not to have your support, I think.

I've never seen this place as a popularity contest, more a dump for thoughts and feelings that ms pap has long tired of hearing.

(Obvious joke set up)

I wont take you up on the obvious pap, although I am dissapointed in your lack of attention to my main board posts but I dont take things personally.

In regards to the popularity contest, the whole worlds one isnt it ? Surely after 8k posts you'd like people to realise your the go to guy for any farsprung conspiracy theories ?

I wont take you up on the obvious pap, although I am dissapointed in your lack of attention to my main board posts but I dont take things personally.

In regards to the popularity contest, the whole worlds one isnt it ? Surely after 8k posts you'd like people to realise your the go to guy for any farsprung conspiracy theories ?

I'm not on the main board nearly as much as other places, and as someone who frequently declares I know **** all about football, my nomination may not help you secure victory. Main board threads are far too long.

If the whole world is truly a popularity contest, then I think we're a bit f**ked. X-Factor is popular, One Direction is popular. You see where I'm going with this. Popularity is no guarantee of quality. Sometimes the two intersect, but not often.

There are enough people out there parroting popular views, whereas I deliberately posit provocative ones. It ain't the best way to make friends - going against the grain is rarely a popular move, but it sometimes forces people to challenge their views.

I can't say i'm not disappointed to have received 0 nominations. Can I at least get one for Third Wheel of the Year for trying to get in on Tokes and Bearsy's jokes? I've been a dedicated poster on SWF and its various incarnations for nearly a decade now, and I would appreciate a bit of acknowledgement.

I'm not on the main board nearly as much as other places, and as someone who frequently declares I know **** all about football, my nomination may not help you secure victory. Main board threads are far too long.

If the whole world is truly a popularity contest, then I think we're a bit f**ked. X-Factor is popular, One Direction is popular. You see where I'm going with this. Popularity is no guarantee of quality. Sometimes the two intersect, but not often.

There are enough people out there parroting popular views, whereas I deliberately posit provocative ones. It ain't the best way to make friends - going against the grain is rarely a popular move, but it sometimes forces people to challenge their views.

Posting serious stuff like this in the muppet show is a sure fire way to dampen any popular opinion towards yourself

6 nominations just shows all the mouthing off I've done over the years about being the best poster in the history of Mongboards was true. I'm not arrogant, I'm just the best poster in the world and it seems I was right. People on here tell me I'm sad and go on about my 21,000 posts but I'll say to them don't f*cking feel sorry for me pal, I'm the best poster on here, 13 years undefeated and got 6 nominations. You stick to your whinging about good posters who don't bother anymore and I'll stick to being the best poster ever.

Posting serious stuff like this in the muppet show is a sure fire way to dampen any popular opinion towards yourself

Which as I've already established, I don't really give a f*ck about.

How do you reckon your comment about being disappointed about lack of main board recognition (from me, of all people) will go down? :)

I can't say i'm not disappointed to have received 0 nominations. Can I at least get one for Third Wheel of the Year for trying to get in on Tokes and Bearsy's jokes? I've been a dedicated poster on SWF and its various incarnations for nearly a decade now, and I would appreciate a bit of acknowledgement.

'there is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.'

Oscar Wilde

Pap thinks One Direction are bad.

Wait until Alex & Sierra make it across the pond from Cowell's latest US based offering

I'd indignantly refute this suggestion and insist that we Brits have better taste, but I know we don't.

How horrible are they?

sigh can guise ppls stock blame bearsy! i can't nominatie evetyone\1 Tokyos is hardly nominate anyine either!

also do not worry cos saintsweb mvp & lvp these will be open ended award + everyone will be elligible! also there may be additional categories for best granddad (whitey+oldnick+others) and hottest granma (the9+bjetch+suewhistle+other people with good spells)

I'd indignantly refute this suggestion and insist that we Brits have better taste, but I know we don't.

How horrible are they?

Sugary, Deeply in love, Puppy Dog eyes on stage at each other, think Donny & Marie Osmond with talent, do strange things to well known songs. (Deconstitute them or something)

They are gonna annoy the hell out of the planet as they don't sing like a boy band. Will probably end up with their own thread on TMS sooner or later. Will be iTunes #1 in US for Xmas without a doubt.

Cannot decide whether we want to mow them down in a drive-by shooting or jump into bed for crazy wild sex with them.

THAT annoying.

sigh can guise ppls stock blame bearsy! i can't nominatie evetyone\1 Tokyos is hardly nominate anyine either!

also do not worry cos saintsweb mvp & lvp these will be open ended award + everyone will be elligible! also there may be additional categories for best granddad (whitey+oldnick+others) and hottest granma (the9+bjetch+suewhistle+other people with good spells)

^ Shouldn't post while drunk award.........

Must be some other gems out there

How's your head, bear?

Hope you did it just the way he likes it.

Slapper.

And by the way, leave my Bosnian cousin bjetch out of it! He's my Herzegovinian by another mother.

How's your head, bear?

Hope you did it just the way he likes it.

Slapper.

And by the way, leave my Bosnian cousin bjetch out of it! He's my Herzegovinian by another mother.

Bletch, can you have a go at Tokyo and Smirking please? They're having a go at me for voting for you.

Pure jealousy mucker, but what can you do?

The Saintsweb meme I most enjoy watching posters have a complete meltdown over award (2013).

The use of the term "Daily Fail" or derivatives thereof

The lament that the better posters no longer bother to contribute, coupled with an understanding of the reasons as to why this might be the case

Mark Lawrenson's predictions

The opposition and advocacy of plans to expand the capacity of St. Mary's stadium

The defence and criticism of any journalist's criticism or defence of Southampton Football Club

Others...

Bletch, can you have a go at Tokyo and Smirking please? They're having a go at me for voting for you.

Pure jealousy mucker, but what can you do?

Coming right up...

BTW, as we are the Saintsweb equivalent of the Eurovision bloc voting groups, you can rely on getting my "Lounge Poster of the Year" vote.

I'm Ukraine to your mother-Russia.

Stay real comrade!

I dunno bear, the people seem very angry. It was pretty thoughtless of you not to nominate everyone for something.

I think that maybe you should get some kind of punishment or something to show how sorry you are. Either that or something festive like Xmas ban or similar.

The Saintsweb contributor that performed the most unnaturally cringeworthy, water-themed, oral sex act on an oriental, male in-law award (2013)

Hiroshima_Saint

Nagasaki_Niemi

Honda_Hajto

Sony_Stokes

EmperorHirohitoSaint

Yamaha_Yoshida_125LC

Mitsubish-Monkou

Yoko-Ono's-Goal-Line-Clearance

Suzuki_Shilton

BenalisBigBentoBox

Geisha_Girl_Golac

Tsunami_Tstokes

Nippon Nicholl

or

Tokyo-saint

The Saintsweb contributor that performed the most unnaturally cringeworthy, water-themed, oral sex act on an oriental, male in-law award (2013)

Hiroshima_Saint

Nagasaki_Niemi

Honda_Hajto

Sony_Stokes

EmperorHirohitoSaint

Yamaha_Yoshida_125LC

Mitsubish-Monkou

Yoko-Ono's-Goal-Line-Clearance

Suzuki_Shilton

BenalisBigBentoBox

Geisha_Girl_Golac

Tsunami_Tstokes

Nippon Nicholl

or

Tokyo-saint

I'd vote Tokyo, but he got mouthy the last time I actually voted.

That might be a danger given the award he's up for.

6 nominations just shows all the mouthing off I've done over the years about being the best poster in the history of Mongboards was true. I'm not arrogant, I'm just the best poster in the world and it seems I was right. People on here tell me I'm sad and go on about my 21,000 posts but I'll say to them don't f*cking feel sorry for me pal, I'm the best poster on here, 13 years undefeated and got 6 nominations. You stick to your whinging about good posters who don't bother anymore and I'll stick to being the best poster ever.

Hahahaha quality Kanye West rant yo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Ffs here I am trying to commemorate the birth of the baby Jesus by getting bear a festive banning and all you can think about is sucking each other off.

Somethings I dont know why I bother. Then I see picture of baby Jesus with way in a manger playing on my iPhone and I remember why.

Weas, if you couldn't get the bear a ban after his Hitler rant on the main board match reaction then maybe you ain't cut out for the role.

More info plse Phil, I missed that and like to report these things. The mods need our help to keep these wannabe Nazi leaders in line. Let this slip now and next week bear will be invading Poland or blitzkrieging on Paris.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?48079-Post-Match-Reaction-Newcastle-United-1-1-SAINTS&p=1832787#post1832787

Rule 3

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-x-factor-contestants-alex-sierra-and-jeff-gutt-rock-itunes-20131213,0,3729409.story#axzz2nXL509jC

There you go Papster.

Find your own bloody You Tube of them - have had enough already, they are even all over the radio here as well now FFS

Right. I've reviewed this and actually gone to the trouble of watching them on YouTube.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You have performed a vital service to the nation. Ordinarily, I'd discount most acts from the X-Factor as "more of the same". This is a dewy-eyed duet with a chance of winning it; a modern day Kylie and Jason backed by the marketing muscle of Simon Cowell. Given that this man has managed to convince most of the nation that the X-Factor is a good thing, Alex & Sierra represent a clear and present danger to our nation's health.

They must be stopped.

Right. I've reviewed this and actually gone to the trouble of watching them on YouTube.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You have performed a vital service to the nation. Ordinarily, I'd discount most acts from the X-Factor as "more of the same". This is a dewy-eyed duet with a chance of winning it; a modern day Kylie and Jason backed by the marketing muscle of Simon Cowell. Given that this man has managed to convince most of the nation that the X-Factor is a good thing, Alex & Sierra represent a clear and present danger to our nation's health.

They must be stopped.

The only reason I can see to allow them to live is that us men will be able to sneak down the golf course/pub whenever they get a slot on TV as all the wimmin folk will be sitting at the telly going "oh I wish I was that much in love just once in my life" and will be bawling their eyes out every time they sing Gravity.

Guys know your enemy