How do I?

Noodles34

Click the right mouse button over the picture, click on "copy URL", (or go into properties to find the URL) then on this site where you post messages, click on the little icon that looks like it has a tree on it, then paste the URL into that.

Well that's how I do it anyway.

Internet_for_Dummies_by_X2010.jpg

not sure i am looking at the right icons? the list of smiley faces etc? Cant see a blue AA

no, at the top of the place where you type your posts, red line with Quick Reply, under that there are some little icons, blue box with AA in it etc, then AA with a red x etc etc, the one you want is 3rd from the end

Edited by Window Cleaner

None of those things there are under the quick reply button I see?

Sounds like you've only got the 'basic editor' setting enabled.

Go into 'settings' (top right hand corner of the screen), then 'general settings' (left hand side of screen, half way down) then 'miscellaneous options' (section toward the bottom) and select the "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" option, then 'save' settings (bottom right of screen)

Edited by trousers

Go into 'settings' (top right hand corner of the screen), then 'general settings' (left hand side of screen, half way down) then 'miscellaneous settings' (section toward the bottom) and select the "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" option, then 'save' settings (bottom right of screen)

The mans a genius..

Go into 'settings' (top right hand corner of the screen), then 'general settings' (left hand side of screen, half way down) then 'miscellaneous options' (section toward the bottom) and select the "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" option, then 'save' settings (bottom right of screen)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuxqgeHXS8uyUl12mAPJlM32sX-KJLKl8ewWI7J0LsUsRtDJPV

Link to the web site the image is on, describe which image it is you want and I'll show you how to do it.

dont know if its legal? and i dont understand your questions.

Scotty sent me a PM with a ridiculously long way of doing it, but i am starting to think that i dismissed it too early.

post the URL then, in theory it will automatically parse and everyone can just click on it.

understood, but doesnt really have the visually striking effect does it, you want to slap people right in the face with it, not offer a passageway to the unknown.

dont know if its legal? and i dont understand your questions.

Scotty sent me a PM with a ridiculously long way of doing it, but i am starting to think that i dismissed it too early.

1) Here is the URL for an image of the Pompey bandstand...

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2lu9wtt.jpg

2) Here is what the code to put it on the forum looks like...

[noparse]2lu9wtt.jpg[/noparse]

3) Here is what it looks like on the forum...

2lu9wtt.jpg

Please do step 1) for your image.