How do I?

Noodles34

marty-feldman.jpg

I keep right clicking and dont get properties, just a list like, copy image location, save image as etc etc

you must have one that says copy URL of image or something like that, that's the one you want. Presuming that you've copied it then you need to go to the tree box and paste the URL in the box thingy where it says URL (sort of red out line) basically it's just a cut and paste job.

I however suspect that your Marty Feldman image isn't compatible.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Ur using Firefox ain't it Nick?

Do Google image search for tits

Left click on the tits you like

This makes tits big, like boob job

Right click on big tits

Select copy image location

Go Saintsweb & Click on the dumb tree thing

Right click on the URL pop-up box + select paste

Post ur tits

tits_16ba4a_2149233.jpg

Whilst we're on the subject of helping those whose computing skills aren't comparable with your average 8 year old kid, (you know, the sort that can hack into the Pentagon's computer) can somebody assist me? For the past couple of weeks, I can't get anything from clicking the "Reply with Quote" thingy, except the round thing on the screen indicating that it is trying to download the new quote posting window. That can be there indefinitely without opening it. I can only get the quote reply thing to work by right clicking it and selecting "open". Why has that changed for me after all these years?

no, at the top of the place where you type your posts, red line with Quick Reply, under that there are some little icons, blue box with AA in it etc, then AA with a red x etc etc, the one you want is 3rd from the end

I can't see those icons either: does HTML code have to be enabled?

Easiest solution would be to change browser wes. Download chrome or something.

Thanks. Firefox works fine, but the browser with the problem was AOL. Could it have anything to do with Anti-malware or Spybot progs I now use?

And I also get the tree logo now, so can try out the pic upload instead of using Tinypic. Here goes...

220px-Pochettino.jpg

Wow! It works

indeed, my good lady has her MSc but isn't at ease with IT. Then again she has computerate assistants to do that for her so she's never bothered with it.

I once went for a project manager role where the IT test included doing a mail shot/mail merge etc. Sod that, there's other people can do it, or let me RTFM.