Guess the stadium game !

johnnyboy

Just checked and it is Newport. They apparently share with Newport Gwent Dragons.

Next one:

Grada_R%C3%ADo.JPG

That is Celta Vigo's stadium judging by some of the sponsors names (CELTA motor, radioVIGO) and the Spanish, no clue what the name of the stadium is though.

Edited by farawaysaint

That is Celta Vigo's stadium judging by some of the sponsors names (CELTA motor, radioVIGO) and the Spanish, no clue what the name of the stadium is though.

I should check the pictures for stuff that gives it away first :lol:

Vigo.

Yep.

ground1500.jpg

Just went to reply to it to say I have no idea and the image link says Stafford Rangers! Do all the pictures links say that? If so then this could all get easy..

And another.

194376_c3f4b17f.jpg

Don't know if this is Stafford Rangers too, otherwise not got a clue.

Good luck with this one. To give you a clue I played for this club for a very short time about 15 years ago. They also were on BBC1 match of the day live in the FA cup second round losing 1-3 at home to Bristol City a few years back.

DSC_0018.JPG

Think it was Totton that lost to Bristol Rovers? Wouldn't have had a clue what their ground looks like though. Am I right?

Think it was Totton that lost to Bristol Rovers? Wouldn't have had a clue what their ground looks like though. Am I right?

No. Can't remember if that game was live on telly or not? To be honest I doubt anyone will get it, they are the second team in their town, the first team plays in the conference north!

Edit - well done Steve Grant!