Strikers out on loan/suspended

fanimal

I make it 4 out on loan now, and one suspended? Have we ever had such a situation/embarrassment of riches?

Can we really get by with only 3 recognised out and out strikers - I include GDP in the 3. Who has let it get to this state, you need to keep back up for injuries/suspensions.

I cannot believe that Puncheon, Mayuka and Sharp have all gone backwards in less than 9 months.

Surely we have to get one back or another in on loan next week? And why did we not go for Zaha, if he is genuinely looking for a loan move, he would be ideal for us, or do Manure regard us as a rival now?

:eek: That's ridiculous. It makes a mockery of the whole player ownership business.

What also makes a mockery of it all is when they let one of their young players go on free, so they can get David Luiz.

Only to then realise 2 years later he was actually quite good, and then spend £20m to get him back.

Just lazy really, not interested in developing their own. They want the finished goods, hence why they're not interested in Lukaku either.

So with Ricky now injured, back to 3 with Sam now in the trio…..bare bones.

And why oh why does Jay Rod not shoot with his left foot - hasn't he got one FGS!!?? Always opening up his body to shoot with his right.

Well done on the heads up Glasgow; still think we could do with Zaha though, never replaced Alex.

So with Ricky now injured, back to 3 with Sam now in the trio…..bare bones.

And why oh why does Jay Rod not shoot with his left foot - hasn't he got one FGS!!?? Always opening up his body to shoot with his right.

Well done on the heads up Glasgow; still think we could do with Zaha though, never replaced Alex.

Adriansfc made a good point earlier re; Zaha. We simply dont play in a way that would accomadate him.