MOPO to speak English

Goalie66

Ok I am still mightily miffed at our pathetic performance at Sunderland that was instigated by poor selection and an apprarent attitude of indiference towards the Cup. I think that MOPO has had enough timer to learn our language but more importantly he now needs to learn that he has to recover the respect of our fans. He can do so by getting rid of his intepreter and showing some empathy with those like me who busted a gut to get to Sunderland and got Jesus giving a squad rotation sermon. Sorry not buying into that any more. You are in England speak English but more importantly show you care.

My apologies to those who cannot interpret that I am asking for MOPO to give interviews in English as I understand he speaks the language quite well

Edited by Goalie66

Ok I am still mightily miffed at our pathetic performance at Sunderland that was instigated by poor selection and an apprarent attitude of indiference towards the Cup. I think that MOPO has had enough timer to learn our language but more importantly he now needs to learn that he has to recover the respect of our fans. He can do so by getting rid of his intepreter and showing some empathy with those like me who busted a gut to get to Sunderland and got Jesus giving a squad rotation sermon. Sorry not buying into that any more. You are in England speak English but more importantly show you care.

Takes time to learn a language. This also has no bearing on how well we do/don't do.

Oh....

We get much more from him in Spanish than we would ever likely get were he to give interviews in English. Pepe Mel. Credit for trying and it's appreciated but you get little of substance because his English is so limited. I see he's reverted to an interpreter.

My apologies to those who cannot interpret that I am asking for MOPO to give interviews in English as I understand he speaks the language quite well

so,basically, you want him to speak English? Well worth a thread. For the sake of a vibrant discussion i will take the opposing view. Here goes....

I don't ever wish to hear Pottechino speak English.