Ex-Saint Reeves named in Northern Ireland squad

trousers

Getting released by Saints..... (that must have been a borderline decision)..... has turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

Our midfield talent is pretty strong, and he'd likely only be getting a bench place with us - if he was lucky.

He's had regular football at MK Dons., scored TEN goals !..and now an international call-up.

Just another example of the success of our Academy....Good look Ben.

Getting released by Saints..... (that must have been a borderline decision)..... has turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

Our midfield talent is pretty strong, and he'd likely only be getting a bench place with us - if he was lucky.

He's had regular football at MK Dons., scored TEN goals !..and now an international call-up.

Just another example of the success of our Academy....Good look Ben.

So you are rather partial to the blond athletic boy look then.

How exactly does he qualify for Northern Ireland then, must be pretty tenous.

Not tenuous at all actually. What a bizarre thing to post. Anyway, the MK Dons fans love him and reckon he'll be moving on to bigger and better things during the summer. He's a welcome addition to our squad.

How exactly does he qualify for Northern Ireland then, must be pretty tenous.

apparantly through his Irish grandmother.....

....but a bit different from Tony Cascarino who played 88 international games for the Republic side - and never even had an Irish grandmother........:lol:

Edited by david in sweden

he impressed me in the games I saw him. Always looked very composed, showed good vision and had a great first touch. Very Scholes-like style wise. I was a little surprised that we released him to be honest, but you can't keep them all and the management would have a much better idea of his true ability.