confession

Glasgow_Saint

I agree. This is what should happen.

Excellent, Unbelievable Jeff.

Do we have a second?

Thanks Glasgow, for bringing this to our attention. Your candour is much appreciated. We'll work to get you through these confusing times.

Spoken with the mods/ site owners / sponsors. Because of the lucrative sponsorship deals and fanbase attached to Glasgow_saint, they will delete the goatboy account.

My Barry Sanchez account will now be owned by Olallana

Mods; it's still alive and posting nonsense. Do the honourable thing and put it to sleep.

On a related note Glasgow - I see encouraging parallels with the Transformers Movie of the 1980s, where Hot Rod becomes Rodimus Prime. I feel it really speaks to your situation, and should be consulted as a kind of bible as you make the transition to full time Goatboy.

Spoken with the mods/ site owners / sponsors. Because of the lucrative sponsorship deals and fanbase attached to Glasgow_saint, they will delete the goatboy account.

My Barry Sanchez account will now be owned by Olallana

I'm quite willing to adopt the fanbase but only those that came of their own accord, not those that you requested. How many should I expect? 2? 3?

I was really hoping that GS was going to confess that he really enjoyed his Golf yesterday, and seeing as we racked up an emphatic win without his presence......... we could maybe pass the hat round and get enough money together to send him out on the course for 4-5 hours on a Matchday everyweek and give us all a rest.

C'est la Vie. :rolleyes:

I'm quite willing to adopt the fanbase but only those that came of their own accord, not those that you requested. How many should I expect? 2? 3?

Nah, sh, this can't be true... goat boy said he had been personally taken from behind in an unsuspecting manner by the nasty one from Switzerland, which has left him permanently scarred... GS on the other hand is too unattractive to have ever tempted the Italian dwarf into man love with reach around... For that you need hypo and CB Fry.

I had a poo in the shower....I love Travelodge

i've got a v.powerful shower & one time when i was suffering from itchy bumhole I angled it up my bumhole & spread my cheeks. It was pleasing sensation! I could feel my colons filling up with warm water & then it was getting a bit uncomfortable so what i done, was i pushed.

all the walls of my shower room was instantly & completely pebble dashed with bum water & turd lumps! My mum was not v.pleased. I also had bad gut ache that day which i put down to unfortunate side-effect of home-spun enema

Edit: I like what uv done scooby, this is now official muppet show confessions thread.

Edited by Bearsy

I was really hoping that GS was going to confess that he really enjoyed his Golf yesterday, and seeing as we racked up an emphatic win without his presence......... we could maybe pass the hat round and get enough money together to send him out on the course for 4-5 hours on a Matchday everyweek and give us all a rest.

C'est la Vie. :rolleyes:

Did someone mention Golf?

Played Gleneagles on Saturday (Kings) superb.

Playing http://www.rowallancastle.com today at 12

^ *like*

Had a free round at Abu Dhabi National last Monday then a free hour on Trackman - wow that is one neat piece of kit.

Everything now is about Smash Factor, Angle of Attack & Club Head Speed instead of "Keep 'yer bloody head still"..

Playing The Creek this afternoon.

How is Gleneagles looking? all ready for their big week in September yet?

^ *like*

Had a free round at Abu Dhabi National last Monday then a free hour on Trackman - wow that is one neat piece of kit.

Everything now is about Smash Factor, Angle of Attack & Club Head Speed instead of "Keep 'yer bloody head still"..

Playing The Creek this afternoon.

How is Gleneagles looking? all ready for their big week in September yet?

Yes looks great (as always)

I asked about membership & yearly its £2350 and they are chucking in complimentary Ryder cup tickets if you join by end of April.... Very generous ;)

i've got a v.powerful shower & one time when i was suffering from itchy bumhole I angled it up my bumhole & spread my cheeks. It was pleasing sensation! I could feel my colons filling up with warm water & then it was getting a bit uncomfortable so what i done, was i pushed.

all the walls of my shower room was instantly & completely pebble dashed with bum water & turd lumps! My mum was not v.pleased. I also had bad gut ache that day which i put down to unfortunate side-effect of home-spun enema

Edit: I like what uv done scooby, this is now official muppet show confessions thread.

On my eighteenth birthday I went to the pub at lunch time with my mates and drank four pints of rough cider. Staggering home I suddenly remembered that my mum had promised to do me a steak for tea when she got home from work. As steaks were a rarity in our house, I thought the least I could do was to try and get sober. Being rather naïve to the mysteries of alcohol I thought it might help to sit in a hot bath. As I lowered myself into the hot water I promptly threw up a quite incredible amount of vomit into the bath, and had to spend the next few hours trying to get the lumps to go down the plug hole – not easy when you’re p1ssed.

Cider with Rum and Black chasers has a very similar effect to your home made enema Bear. In the Family was known as H block for quite a while.

Yes looks great (as always)

I asked about membership & yearly its £2350 and they are chucking in complimentary Ryder cup tickets if you join by end of April.... Very generous ;)

A Ryder Cup ST is 500 quid for the week inc Practice days Good deal. (Some people of Global Importance in the world of golf don't need to pay of course) . My mate's fees for the Creek at 6 GRAND a year so a bargain.

Oh I confess I hit a lame approach to the 18th this afternoon and flopped it into the water. Damnation