Muppet Show relaunch

Spudders

Where was this happening to? Was it my picture of naked girls weeing on an octopus?

I've been pretty busy in the last 5 weeks with starting a new job and lots of travelling, but I quit it today, jusy have to tie up some stuff over next couple days, so have free time again from Friday

Pictures of wonky boobies and ladies with those really long nipples. Though I think moderation may stall this idea before it's even started.

I don't think moderation happens here any more does it? Justice Mike hasn't even been online since December has he, I think he might of died of aids?

More Polls

i would like to do loads of polls, but you need dumb mods to set them up for you + mods is v.lazy + never respond to my poll requests! Why is we not allowed to do our own polls? I have three or four polls that i want to do just about tokyos!

i would like to do loads of polls, but you need dumb mods to set them up for you + mods is v.lazy + never respond to my poll requests! Why is we not allowed to do our own polls? I have three or four polls that i want to do just about tokyos!

exactly, we're treated like kids FFS, all we want is polls about boobies and Tokyos being a bumder

Ooh, can every alternate poster post their post in red? It'll look like stripes. The other alternate poster can post their posts in white. These are reserved for posters whose posts we don't want to read, as white on white renders their thoughts invisible. :-)

Darn would not post second one. Just Google Christina applegate

See that's the issue round here standards have slipped since MB Left us. And I for one would like to see a return to the good old days when tits were allowed and gays were allowed but were open to ridicule and they accepted it. None of this PC **** ****** I tell the now.

Edited by JonnyLove

Darn would not post second one. Just Google Christina applegate

See that's the issue round here standards have slipped since MB Left us. And I for one would like to see a return to the good old days when tits were allowed and gays were allowed but were open to ridicule and they accepted it. None of this PC **** ****** I tell the now.

tumblr_mp8jfmQSsF1qdiynco1_500.jpg

I miss Master Bates and his bouncing booby avatars