Saints v Forest - Second half updates

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

This must be the end of total football. It's clear for all to see that we play, at best, slightly pretty but ineffective partial football in the middle of the pitch. We don't do defending or scoring, and we're not going to survive with JP. Oh for NP now !!!!!!!!

Me either.

IF JP were to go, and that's a big IF, we'll only go with the next cheap option - Hockaday and Wotte.

Well this is it, isn't it. Saints have historically gone for the cheap option. Guess where they didn't..? During the Lawrie McMenemy era. And even he had to do things bloody close to the bone. SFC are just cheap. Pure and Simple.

Tbh, I'd rather we end this slow decline, so that we either get a club that's worth supporting, or closes forever. Frankly, I've got better things to do.

Of course they are. They need to give the Luvvies on here their "we were good for the last 6 minutes, we play great football, now to build on that in the next game" excuse...

You never miss a chance to give people a dig do you.... forget the 'Luvvies' as you put it - the whole fanbase will be hacked off about this result.

Tbh, I'd rather we end this slow decline, so that we either get a club that's worth supporting, or closes forever. Frankly, I've got better things to do.

There's the rub St. Landrew - spot on. Even I used to drop things to tune into to this, paying for it to listen in as I'm out of the area. It's not worth it anymore. Even if they got better, the damage is long done

Of course they are. They need to give the Luvvies on here their "we were good for the last 6 minutes, we play great football, now to build on that in the next game" excuse...

How bout you go start yet another thread on this one rather than post on a thread thats already open?

Except for the Luvvies who will try and find some glimmer to cling on to

I doubt it - most people will acknowledge that that was a pretty dire performance and a game we should not of lost.

I'm no Lowe luvvie (whatever that might actually mean) but the constant baiting by some on here is more than a little childish.

We have much more important matters to debate other than whether you are a 'Lowe Luvvie' or not.

Except for the Luvvies who will try and find some glimmer to cling on to

Dont think many will find much positive out of that result.

Things had shown signs of getting better and it looked like it was just the results that we were missing. looks like they are even further way now. :(

Thing that P's me off even more is I cant see what can realisticly be done about it. Right now I would take anyone that has a spare fiver to keep us out of admin and avoid relegation than carry on in the wrong direction.

I'm at home really sick lying on the sofa and when the text-ticker came up with Southampton 0, Nottm Forest 2 my reaction was this:

1. I knew that was gonna happen.

2. I wonder who'll win Strictly Come Dancing tonight?

For the first time in absolutely ages I wasn't particularly upset....then it twigged I really don't invest emotionally anymore. Win, lose or draw it's all the same to me - I still look out for the results.

I guess the next stage will be I won't even know how they got on a Saturday night!

Oh well back to Ice Hockey full time I suppose!