Bialkowski on the up

sidthesquid

Good to see. I don't really understand why we let him go then spent £2m on Gazzanigga, they both seem a similar standard to me.

Personally I thought he was better than Kelvin but it was always difficult for him with so little playing time.

Good to see. I don't really understand why we let him go then spent £2m on Gazzanigga, they both seem a similar standard to me.

Personally I thought he was better than Kelvin but it was always difficult for him with so little playing time.

You weren't at Blakpool at home in the Championship then ?

I was actually.

I was at QPR and Preston at home in 2006 too. I didn't go to Sheffield Weds or Preston away in 2007 though, I missed those games.

if you went to Exeter in the League cup, he made Forecast look like Gordon banks

Re the Blackpool game - it was evident that BB had simply lost his nerve, and was too much of a risk. He should have been replaced in the January window (my own hope was for a No 1 to take over from him and KD , but it never happened, and we were still paying the price for that last season).

QPR at home, and Preston as I recall were far from KD's finest moments.

Re the Blackpool game - it was evident that BB had simply lost his nerve, and was too much of a risk. He should have been replaced in the January window (my own hope was for a No 1 to take over from him and KD , but it never happened, and we were still paying the price for that last season).

QPR at home, and Preston as I recall were far from KD's finest moments.

2 bad games in how many/ KD's performance at Leeds away gave us 3 crucial points that made a massive difference at the end of the season. i owuldnt have liked to rely on us to make it through the playoffs that season

Bialkowski is a good 'keeper with lots of potential, but his nerves always used to get the better of him at Saints. Not sure if it's common knowledge, but he asked to be dropped for THAT playoff semi-final at Pride Park because he couldn't handle the pressure. For that reason alone, I don't think he'll ever make it back to the Premier League.

I hope he does really well. Who can ever forget that blinding spell he had in that year that I can't remember in those games that I can't quite recall.

Honestly though, I hope he does well. he was very good for that spell, whenever it was.

Always pleasing to people like him progress. Think he picked the right club at the right level and is ready for the step up.

This is why I'd loan Gazza out this year - If we get him to a club where he will play every game it will benefit him massively IMO.