Protest

WIGANSAINT

Sign 3 players next week and everything changes

We don't always sell out SMS anyway,if we struggle next season due to lack of depth people won't come and watch us,that will be enough of a protest for the board to notice

Surely a joke thread. Protest against a board who have got top dollar for players who wanted to leave for top teams. It seems that you think we should keep people against their will and force them to play well or train with the reserves. Personally I would rather have the money. The board have got a few weeks to reinvest the money and I would prefer the manager and board to take their time. May be best for the OP to disappear till the season begins and forget all this immature drivel about protesting!

I appreciate when bros make an effort, i wish more bros on here would make videos & things for my entertainment but I couldn't make it all the way through this one :(

The things i didn't like were:

1) The Bet Ferr character is not recognisable southampton stereotype to me! Why is northern?

2) I like good swears, but these mostly felt forced & unimagination

3) There should be some jokes! Get new scriptwriter!

4) Speech slurs are ok if on purpose, you can do another take if not! Or try filming sober!

Thanks for effort tho! I shall watch ur future career with considerable interest!

That's the problem.

I don't see how our start or form is relevant. Look at Newcastle, comfortably mid-table, not the worst position, but huge unrest and protest about the way it was run. I don't see their right to complain diminished by their comfortable on pitch results.

They sold all ambition each season. Now we've outdone them on that front. Yes we will sign more players, who knows what level or what the team will look like. But we need to know what we're supporting, what the club are trying to do. Ambitious talk seems to have gone. Is this just about making money for the owners? Selling the club?

If it's about reinvesting, building infrastructure and aiming to keep players in the future and really progress, fine, let us know.

Statements have been poor in the past as too many different people have made them. Liebherr, Krueger, the finance guy, Reed. They need to decide who is the main man and figurehead, and release a decent statement without spin, false positives and empty promises. It isn't an honour for us to sell Chambers to Arsenal. It's pathetic.

I'd love to see fans protest in unity, stop buying merchandise etc until answers are given, but it won't happen. Any protest will just be a minority of fans at games worsening the atmosphere a bit.

Also given the dominance of TV money a protest will be of little relevance unless it contributes to relegation.

I'm hoping someone will come in and give them a good offer for a club that'll make them happy to leave with a lump sum over milking saints dry every summer.

Also given the dominance of TV money a protest will be of little relevance unless it contributes to relegation.

I'm hoping someone will come in and give them a good offer for a club that'll make them happy to leave with a lump sum over milking saints dry every summer.

Who's milking Saints dry? There is not one shred of evidence for that.

I appreciate when bros make an effort, i wish more bros on here would make videos & things for my entertainment but I couldn't make it all the way through this one :(

The things i didn't like were:

1) The Bet Ferr character is not recognisable southampton stereotype to me! Why is northern?

2) I like good swears, but these mostly felt forced & unimagination

3) There should be some jokes! Get new scriptwriter!

4) Speech slurs are ok if on purpose, you can do another take if not! Or try filming sober!

Thanks for effort tho! I shall watch ur future career with considerable interest!

1)I am northern

2)this is the way I roll

3)not meant to be funny. I am normally a tipstar

4)I like being drunk

And your welcome ;)

Really so we are end up flogging 7 of the first team for upwards of 130 million, you think we are going to be spending anywhere close to that.

It depends on what happens to what's left of any net profit in player transfers. After tax and debt repayment there won't be much in the kitty. We still owe big lumps on previous transfers.

I suggest we go shirtless. After all the club would no doubt sell them off our back.

I'm glad you aren't wearing a Southampton shirt this season, you don't deserve one. Southampton FC is better a place without embarrassments like you.

Arr I see some of the forum bully's are out in force haha. Ok so let me be serious for a moment. Let's look at the facts. Did les reed not give indications that only one or 2 would be sold?did ron also say we are not a selling club?did Harrison reed not also say he is impressed with the clubs ambitions?let me explain to some of the thickos on here. Your being fed a bellyful of spin and your so grateful to kitty and her family you will put up with anything.Well I for one do not like liars and in the past week Lesley and Ron have both been proven to have been lying.If your going to sell say it. Don't try to con the fans so you can get the extra season tickets etc. And your insults don't bother me in fact I quite embrace it :). Good luck to mopo and nicola cortese they both did a great job and had no choice but to go in these horrid times. My shirt is in the bin till fatty goes. You guys continue but I tell you ,unless we act there is only one place we are going and that's down. Maybe not this season but you can't always rely on bringing youth in.