AGM is getting lairy!!!

exit2

Just had a text from a mate to say Crouch has stood up and hurled a volley of abuse at Lowe. This has roused the room and now it is a big slanging match with Crouch and the rest of the floor V Lowe and the top table :)

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Just had a text from a mate to say Crouch has stood up and hurled a volley of abuse at Lowe. This has roused the room and now it is a big slanging match with Crouch and the rest of the floor V Lowe and the top table :)

Ask him to email some surreptitious pics from his mobile!

Lawrie Mac has just done the same.

It seems Lowe is quite happy to take the **** as it comes! But we always knew he had broad shoulders

Probably spent all his time since Saturday psyching himself up for it.

I mean no-one could have doubted that it would happen, being the first AGM since they got the boot up their collective chuff .

Lawrie Mac has just done the same.

It seems Lowe is quite happy to take the **** as it comes! But we always knew he had broad shoulders

As much as I think he is a poor CEO & PLC Chairman, I have to say that he is very good at these type of meetings and holding court.

Just heard Chorley has been removed from the room!!!!

Bet Askham is doing a frightened dribble into his rocking chair, "blasted young hooligans". Evil old barsteward, I wouldn't give a penny for that particular guy but I'd certainly stick him on top of the bonfire. In fact folks, we have a song for the Reading game....

Build a Bonfire, Build a Bonfire

Put Rupert at the top

Mikey Wilde in the middle

And We'll Burn the Effing Lot.

LM Still got shares, though he sold all his to make a packet?

Jeez, I cant believe some are 'impressed' by the fact that an AGM has been turned into a slagging match between egos.... ALL sides involved should be ashamed of making this a shambles.....can anyone tell how exactly this helps our club.... jeez, bunch of fecking kids....

although some are loving it

sad sad day...we have a useless team hovering just above the drop zone in the CCC and the people in power or can get power are slagging ech other off in public...

no wonder no one can be arsed anymore

Ultimately that is right but given the amount of sniping Lowe did via his PR minion Charles Sale, Rupert is reaping what he has sown. Sadly, the club suffers as ever and the fans are at the back of the queue.

SFC can only recover and rebuild when all the main "players" in that room are gone lock,stock and barrel from SFC. Time to turn up the heat at the Reading game.

Jeez, I cant believe some are 'impressed' by the fact that an AGM has been turned into a slagging match between egos.... ALL sides involved should be ashamed of making this a shambles.....can anyone tell how exactly this helps our club.... jeez, bunch of fecking kids....

Let em pull their crackers, scrooge.

Jeez' date=' I cant believe some are 'impressed' by the fact that an AGM has been turned into a slagging match between egos.... ALL sides involved should be ashamed of making this a shambles.....can anyone tell how exactly this helps our club.... jeez, bunch of fecking kids....[/quote']

I wouldnt say impressed I would say bemused!

Not impressed either but what have any of the main participants ever done anything for SFC in the last 20 years? The Reverse Takeover was all about the fans wasn't it? ****ing Guy Askham should be getting the kicking though, Rupert deserves some of it due to his stupid and reckless gamble in the summer and of course Mike Wilde hid altogether. This is Askham's mess and the club (ie the fans and long-suffering staff) are the ones to suffer.

Ted Bates must be turning in his grave. Sack the Board.

SFC can only recover and rebuild when all the main "players" in that room are gone lock,stock and barrel from SFC. Time to turn up the heat at the Reading game.

Turning up the heat will do nothing whatsoever, turning up the CASH is the only solution.Screaming and howling at the AGM will produce absolutely f**k all;

If Crouch doesn't like it he only has to put his hand in his pocket, obtain another 20.05 % of the shares and then he can do whatever it is he wants.

I mean a man of means like he should surely be able to stump up another 4 million or so instead of wasting time running his mouth off. He had his chance,

didn't step up to the plate,wallet in hand. He tried the "petit jouer'' approach (see Runnymede Minutes) and got his arse kicked.

I like Crouch, and I was hoping he might be our way to get Lowe out of the club for good.

I would prefer he bought Lowe out to calling him names in the playground. Rupert couldn't give a toss what anyone says about him. He knows he has enough support to more or less do as he pleases with the club.

Turning up the heat will do nothing whatsoever, turning up the CASH is the only solution.Screaming and howling at the AGM will produce absolutely f**k all;

If Crouch doesn't like it he only has to put his hand in his pocket, obtain another 20.05 % of the shares and then he can do whatever it is he wants.

I mean a man of means like he should surely be able to stump up another 4 million or so instead of wasting time running his mouth off. He had his chance,

didn't step up to the plate,wallet in hand. He tried the "petit jouer'' approach (see Runnymede Minutes) and got his arse kicked.

I just think they are all a waste of time but I think Askham is the one who deserves a kicking. This is his mess and the "guy" should be shot. The whole thing sounds like an inbred family having a slanging match with Guy as the dribbling old fart in the corner that started it all many years ago.

Makes you proud to be a Saints fan doesn't it?

I just think they are all a waste of time but I think Askham is the one who deserves a kicking. This is his mess and the "guy" should be shot.

why....no one had a problem with askham when we played espanyol at SMS or when we were in cardiff in 2003..or when we were in romania etc...

no one had an issue then...cant say it is all his fault...just makes you look silly..

As much as it is a shambles and does nothing to help our club its about frigging time some of the people in charge showed that they give a toss and if having a bit of a slagging match is the spark that gets everyone moving in the right direction then im all for it.

What will actually happen though is a few verbals will be thrown, nothing will ultimatly change and we will go back to the status quo and wait for some rich idiot to come along and buy the lot of them out.

why....no one had a problem with askham when we played espanyol at SMS or when we were in cardiff in 2003..or when we were in romania etc...

no one had an issue then...cant say it is all his fault...just makes you look silly..

I agree that it isn't all his fault, but he was certainly getting a lot of stick from a section of fans when he was on a train with us to the FA Cup Semi Final...didn't recognise him stood next to me until a barrage of abuse was hurled at him. He just smirked!

That's clearly wrong TDD, many in the City had a problem with the deal at the time with allegations of "Skullduggery" and have always had a problem with him hoovering up shares (allegedly) from the vulnerable on the ultra-cheap. Sorry, but he's done nowt for SFC, taken a lot out and put nowt in (even Secure Retirement put £3m in due to Askham's mismangement) and most Saints fans feel the same way. Ted Bates he ain't.

I usually like your posts TDD but you are well off the pace on this one.

I hardly get time to post on here but this is spot on. I didnt like the guy way back when, but we went on to achieve plenty and all the problems we now have started well after he handed over power

That's clearly wrong TDD, many in the City had a problem with the deal at the time with allegations of "Skullduggery" and have always had a problem with him hoovering up shares (allegedly) from the vulnerable on the ultra-cheap. Sorry, but he's a grubby little man and most Saints fans feel the same way. Ted Bates he ain't.

I agree, but thats not why we are in the cr*p now

That's clearly wrong TDD, many in the City had a problem with the deal at the time with allegations of "Skullduggery" and have always had a problem with him hoovering up shares (allegedly) from the vulnerable on the ultra-cheap. Sorry, but he's done nowt for SFC, taken a lot out and put nowt in (even Secure Retirement put £3m in due to Askham's mismangement) and most Saints fans feel the same way. Ted Bates he ain't.

I usually like your posts TDD but you are well off the pace on this one.

personally.i could not careless how someone came to power...I really dont in the football world..i judge them on what they do..and after askham handed over control..we went on to build a brand new stadium, (which we spent farking years trying to do else where) went on to a cup final and european football...

I could not care if he is ted bates..so many fans live in some sort of nostalgic dream world with football...when in reality, it is far from that..

we did achieve a hell of alot for about 6 years after askham handed over....then of course, it went very wrong...

Agree to an extent, the last 4 years have been awful but Lowe should never have been allowed to run a club on 6% shareholding and that was Askham taking the pee on the reverse takeover. Lawrie Mac didn't come out of it too well either. Just sick of the lot of them really, they are all discredited and not worthy of the fans trust or confidence in any way, shape of form.

We are in the crap because we payed average players too much for too long.

That's it, what else is there to say. You can't hike it all the way back to relegation or Gray or Askham.Those were different periods but our current dilema is a pure result of LAST SEASON and only that. We went from a

play-off side to just avoiding relegation in one fell swoop. Whoever should have sacked(or rather stopped him from being sacked ) Burley in September or October of last year is to blame for our CURRENT problems.I have my own idea who that was ....

Agree to an extent, the last 4 years have been awful but Lowe should never have been allowed to run a club on 6% shareholding and that was Askham taking the pee on the reverse takeover. Lawrie Mac didn't come out of it too well either. Just sick of the lot of them really, they are all discredited and not worthy of the fans trust or confidence in any way, shape of form.

i say again...who had a problem with lowe prior to 2004..?

hardly many..

nick illingsworth is about the only person who could, that went public before 2003 about his dislike for lowe..ask him in the UI..he will tell you that he was verbally abused at the start of the cup final by many many fans asking him "do you still dislike lowe now you f-ing c**t"...

I remember we found it great that so many modeled themselves on how we did it...the right way, with no sugar daddy etc...no one had a real problem then..and that was 5 years ago...not 12..

Crouch would buy Lowe's and/or Wilde's shares in an instant.

The problem is they will not sale.

I also understand he is willing to put new money into the Club (2million has been mentioned in various circles), but this has been turned down.

Just heard from a friend that it has been the most vociferous and ugly AGM he has ever attended (I wonder if anyone from Barclays is there). With Lowe at the helm, I struggle to see how the Club will escape from it's current circle of decline.

We are in the crap because we payed average players too much for too long.

That's it, what else is there to say. You can't hike it all the way back to relegation or Gray or Askham.Those were different periods but our current dilema is a pure result of LAST SEASON and only that. We went from a

play-off side to just avoiding relegation in one fell swoop. Whoever should have sacked(or rather stopped him from being sacked ) Burley in September or October of last year is to blame for our CURRENT problems.I have my own idea who that was ....

Crouchey, surely not Windey old boy?

Is this the same Crouch that got us into this mess?

Is this the same Crouch who while he was in charge let Burley spend money we didnt have on wages and transfer fees in an attempt to get promoted and ultimately when that failed gave us no option but to cut costs dramatically including playing youngsters?