The meaning of.....

Batman

I was fortunate enought to have the phrase "Dirty Piglet" explained to me the other day. It has certainly added to my appreciation of the slightly seedier side of life and i feel much enriched for knowing it.

Maybe you chaps could help me though? I was directed to find out what a "Portugese Breakfast" was, but alas, I seem to have stumbled upon a number of differing explanations and wondered if you fellas may know the definitive answer? I hope you can help me by "serving up" the correct answer!

So if any of these 'breaders' were confronted with the output of a Reverse-Dougan practitioner, would they be pleased or disappointed?

Is it mountains or morsels they're after?

Is it the hunt or the hare?

Jamie?

I guess that on one hand you've probably got more nutella-nutrients, and on the other hand, well on the other hand you'd probably find a large quantity of $hit.

i saw a bird at festival wearing a "Breading at Reading" t-shirt. She seemed strangely familiar somehow, she looked like Carson from Downton Abbey and was going up to people trying to start arguments about the grammatical inconsistency of James Brown's "I Feel Good"

i saw a bird at festival wearing a "Breading at Reading" t-shirt. She seemed strangely familiar somehow, she looked like Carson from Downton Abbey and was going up to people trying to start arguments about the grammatical inconsistency of James Brown's "I Feel Good"

She's not a 'bird', Bear. She's Belladonna Bletch, and I'd ask you to be a bit more respectful in future.

The Carson and the grammar things she gets from me. #thatsmygirl

The "breading" is from her mother's side of the family. Her great, great grandfather was arrested for quote, "Using a baked implement to obtain unsuitable nutrients from the chamber pot of a member of the Royal family" back in the 1800s.

But we don't like to talk about that. All I know is that I'm never going to get on "Who do you think you are?" now. Especially if you add in the incident involving Great Uncle Barnabas Bletch.

But we don't like to talk about that. All I know is that I'm never going to get on "Who do you think you are?" now. Especially if you add in the incident involving Great Uncle Barnabas Bletch.

Not to mention Barnabas Bletch's not-so-great nephew inciting an act of violence against a lady. :scared:

nutella

San Francisco hot lunch. :scared:

Hot lunch holds the record for most disgusting thing my missus' cackling coven of office witches have ever heard of.

Breading barely registered. In fact, it disappointed. I had to put it in a festival toilet context to get a reaction.