Don't boo Pochettino...

Unbelievable Jeff

Here's a new idea, maybe we should just support Koeman? Rather than going back into the past for no reason at all.

He was a slimy **** with the way he created his 'exit', but it happened, it's done, it's finished. Before all of that, he gave us a great season.

I'd just pay him no interest tbh.

Those against booing are the kind of people who don't speak up against the wrongs in this world imo , probably even think we shouldn't be bombing Is ��boo away everyone let him know how we feel !

You're going to compare booing a football manager to bombing a terrorist group that beheads people. Right.

The bloke walked out on us. But I'd like to point out that when we started with the anti-Redknapp vitriol against QPR, they got back into the game. It only motivates the opposition.

You're going to compare booing a football manager to bombing a terrorist group that beheads people. Right.

The bloke walked out on us. But I'd like to point out that when we started with the anti-Redknapp vitriol against QPR, they got back into the game. It only motivates the opposition.

I was going to throw in the Nazis but thought I'd be a little more up to date and Arry got stick all the way thru the game so that's not true !

Agreed. It's like losing a girlfriend to your mate then pulling a better one. Why would you go on and on about losing the first one when you are happier now. Well we all call the ones that go on about it as sadoes. Let's not look like cocks. I will be there at spurs and won't even worry about him. We should just back koeman. End of.

I know...

I was one of his biggest detractors in the summer, but I genuinely believe we are a better club than the one he left. He bought into a project at Spurs to further his career. It hasn't worked...So far.

So I implore our fans, don't boo. He brought our team to a point. Koeman can get us further.

Nutter.

Chr**t on a bike! They say women are *****y - we couldn't hold a candle to you lot!

None of you, of course, would EVER EVER go for what you perceive to be a better job / more money would you.

FFS

Happy to hear that there is at least one voice of reason here. Honestly not hugely fussed about booing Poch.

He was an employee, nothing more, and it was silly to expect loyalty at his own financial expense.

Shake hands, thanks for your time, best of luck in your new job, and thats that.

We're like a pathetic ex-girlfriend some of us.

Booing is all part of the pantomime.

To a point yeah; but it is really pathetic when you see grown men who take football any more seriously than the pantomime that it is.

I just haven't got a clue how people can get so emotional about things. Its silly.

I'll be cheering for the fantastic players and manager that currently represent our club, hopefully instilling some loyalty and reciprocated love and respect so that we keep hold of them.

Looking forwards only.

To a point yeah; but it is really pathetic when you see grown men who take football any more seriously than the pantomime that it is.

I just haven't got a clue how people can get so emotional about things. Its silly.

No wonder so many grounds are so soulless these days. Booing is just pantomime and all these level headed people saying move on should move to cricket or rugby where dignified behaviour is expected.

Although people saying hope Lallana breaks a leg etc just exposes what nasty human beings they are so agree on that part.

No wonder so many grounds are so soulless these days.

Spot on. I dont understand how some people can go to all the trouble and cost of attending an away match and then, when their team score to take the lead, they stand rooted and politely applaud, but it happens. Presumably these same people dont do banter either, of which booing etc is simply a part

How about, novel idea here, the people that paid the £37-41 fee to get in to WHL do whatever the f*ck they want. Boo if you want to, don't if you don't. If you get your wires crossed about people doing the opposite of what you would do then go and have a cup of water and a sit down and grow up. I don't care what people do either way personally, both sides have a point, but it's none of my f*cking business in any case, just enjoy the day, support the team and hopefully we'll get the win!

:badger:

For those of you getting all vitriolic and dictating how much of a real supporter you are for doing either, assess yourself and how pathetic a line of reasoning that is first. :mcinnes:

Personally I prefer the good ol cheeky chant to booing anyway, gets the banter with the opposition going more. :D

Anyway, never been to WHL, looking forward to this, should be pretty rowdy either way round, hope the game lives up to the hype! :D