The nice, friendly thread

Coxford_lou

A lot of gender bias on here re. the genital hair shaving / itching / maintenance issues. Sexist thread needs to be combined maybe. Or, with Bear at the helm and several others secretly lusting after other posters perhaps I should not push it..

I am not helm! This is coxford-lou thread! And no-one is secretly lusting after her, we do it v.openly! :thumbup:

I like to think it's my amazing personality that's the cause of all this lusting...

I think your profile pic helps. Red lips, cute nose and the impression of a naughty secret.

Plus the finger looks a little like an erection and balls ready for attention!

I think your profile pic helps. Red lips, cute nose and the impression of a naughty secret.

Plus the finger looks a little like an erection and balls ready for attention!

I suspect that may see you moving down a few places on Lou's list, Jonnyboy, whereas:

It's your rampant feminism that's doing it for me, Lou :thumbup:

will hopefully see me moving up a few places. :)

It's your rampant feminism that's doing it for me, Lou :thumbup:

+1 when i'm debasing a bird in the most degrading way possible, it's all the more sweet if the head pressed to the kitchen table is full of Rampant Feminist Ideals. I mean, assuming it goes down that way. I spose it's equally possible that Rampant Feminist would Strap On, but I would be ok with that too :thumbup:

Lol, you sure you want to do that ?

yeah tbf when we have the Big Saintsweb Swinging Party, and all throw our Avatars in a Hat, if I don't draw Lou, I will deffo be hoping for i.e. a pompeylass, rather than i.e. stevegrant :thumbup:

I think the more sophisticated among us appreciate Lou's witty and erudite posts, along with her warm and sunny yet sensitive personality. Oh, and the avatar helps too! :)

Aw, thanks Fowllyd! You've made my day, and overtaken Bucks in the process!

See people - this is how to do nice and friendly!

+1 when i'm debasing a bird in the most degrading way possible, it's all the more sweet if the head pressed to the kitchen table is full of Rampant Feminist Ideals. I mean, assuming it goes down that way. I spose it's equally possible that Rampant Feminist would Strap On, but I would be ok with that too :thumbup:

Could you be more specific re. 'Debasing a bird in most degrading way possible'? Are we talking doggy style? Or other? Need to know to understand context of rest of post...

Could you be more specific re. 'Debasing a bird in most degrading way possible'? Are we talking doggy style? Or other? Need to know to understand context of rest of post...

eh? I meant i would be standing other side of room, singing GYTOFTL

yeah tbf when we have the Big Saintsweb Swinging Party, and all throw our Avatars in a Hat, if I don't draw Lou, I will deffo be hoping for i.e. a pompeylass, rather than i.e. stevegrant :thumbup:

I'm bored of my avatar, I think I will look for a new one.

Hang on, I haven't got an avatar, what am I gonna be doing? - stood around holding everyone's bloody handbags and coats, and playing with myself, I suppose :rolleyes:

Hang on, I haven't got an avatar, what am I gonna be doing? - stood around holding everyone's bloody handbags and coats, and playing with myself, I suppose :rolleyes:

no offence but non-avatar bros will prob not even be invited. You will be stuck at home looking after the Registers.

I would suggest, get an Avatar. If you cannot afford an Avatar, one will be assigned to you from our Charity Bin (like I had to do with tokyos one time) but you will not like it (tokyos was of him being +bummed by bear. He did like it, but he wasn't sposed to :thumbup:)

You don't mind being the debasee?

no offence but non-avatar bros will prob not even be invited. You will be stuck at home looking after the Registers.

I would suggest, get an Avatar. If you cannot afford an Avatar, one will be assigned to you from our Charity Bin (like I had to do with tokyos one time) but you will not like it (tokyos was of him being +bummed by bear. He did like it, but he wasn't sposed to :thumbup:)

Did Tokes having an avatar of him being bummed by a bear help him to be taken more seriously by the lounger chaps?

You don't mind being the debasee?

Yeah. Sometimes I feel bad for birds that they always seem to get the slimy end of the dick, but what can you do? The other end is attached. It would be nice to redress the balance + Equality :thumbup:

Think this would be an appropriate avatar for you Bear.

bo-selecta-s3-20090622183553_625x352.jpg

don't be dumb lou, the clue was in fowllyd's v.first proposition! when he referred to himself as "sophisticated" :mcinnes:

Were this not the nice, friendly thread, my response might be along the lines of: "F*ck you, urswipe! I'm the soul of sophisti-f*cking-cation I'll have you know!"

But, as it is the nice, friendly thread, I'll just have to gently suggest that you are in fact more than somewhat mistaken in you view.

Were this not the nice, friendly thread, my response might be along the lines of: "F*ck you, urswipe! I'm the soul of sophisti-f*cking-cation I'll have you know!"

But, as it is the nice, friendly thread, I'll just have to gently suggest that you are in fact more than somewhat mistaken in you view.

:D ok ok but pls fowllyd don't puff up lou like that. It's taken bros weeks of insults and patronising to knock her down to acceptable level. We don't want her getting b.headed Again! :thumbup: