The nice, friendly thread

Coxford_lou

Oh no, am I doing this thread wrong too? :(

Congrats on your new job, that is excellent news :) As someone who experienced I a prolonged period of unemployment I know what a relief it is to get a new job. Enjoy your celebrations and the rest of your weekend.

Cheers, much appreciated! The warm moments from this thread just keep surprising me.

Being friendly on the friendly thread! Securing new job today after short period of unemployment! Starting to consider how best to unleash secrets of last employment on to the main thread (we discussed this Lou!)! Dinner and beers tonight to celebrate new income. Soccer Saturday tomorrow. Chelsea Sunday. Sweet. Have a good one everyone

Congrats Bucks! Looking forward to the ITK thread...

I'm off for dinner, then drinks in Dalston with a group of gal pals tonight. Thank god it's Friday!

That would be mikey not me. I wouldn't say angry, more deluded.

Hiya Hypo! Do you do 'banter and light hearted humour'? I can't quite imagine it, but maybe it's a side of you I've just not experienced yet. You do know that's what TMS is for, don't you?

I got really confused and sad reading through this last page - I was wondering what i'd done :(

Me and KRG are besties so I would never say anything bad about him. Can I join in the festivities on this thread pls?

BFFs 4 lyf! It was of course some impostor, there's only one real Mikey round here.

How's it going dude, you've been quiet lately. Fun weekend lined up?

Bearsy may rule the roost on Saintsweb. But that doesn't mean he always gets what he wants...

Not sure why Bearsy doesn't have forum access when he "goes out" but I spot an opening (so to speak).

I'd be quite interested to try blowing smoke up your ass, sounds like an interesting way to get high?

Hiya Hypo! Do you do 'banter and light hearted humour'? I can't quite imagine it, but maybe it's a side of you I've just not experienced yet. You do know that's what TMS is for, don't you?

To be honest, even a smile would do. I'd settle for just a twitch in the right direction.

BFFs 4 lyf! It was of course some impostor, there's only one real Mikey round here.

How's it going dude, you've been quiet lately. Fun weekend lined up?

Not going too bad, just working a lot. This weekend I will mostly be doing my washing and watching Saints lose. And working. My life is basically like Leo di Caprio in the Great Gatsby.

Not sure why Bearsy doesn't have forum access when he "goes out" but I spot an opening (so to speak).

I'd be quite interested to try blowing smoke up your ass, sounds like an interesting way to get high?

More than happy to sit back and watch you and Bear in a best moves-off...

PS. I've got an arse, not an ass.

If you were proper naughty you went to b-anter.

First place I saw tubgirl..

Dune PMed me one time and asked me to come over and post on b-anter, but when I signed up it turned out I was mostly a tactic to divert hate away from himself because most of his posts were followed by people calling him a c*nt :lol:

Dune PMed me one time and asked me to come over and post on b-anter, but when I signed up it turned out I was mostly a tactic to divert hate away from himself because most of his posts were followed by people calling him a c*nt :lol:

Do you remember the precursor to b-anter, lungsforever? Lou have you checked out tubgirl?

TBF 90% of b-anter was just people calling each other a c**t. Usually it was 'which S4E mod is the biggest c**t' after they had just been banned.

Who ran that site? I thought it was Essruu but I could be wrong.

How old were you then Mikey?

I'm wondering if we could get Dune arrested under Historical Sex Offences?

TBF 90% of b-anter was just people calling each other a c**t. Usually it was 'which S4E mod is the biggest c**t' after they had just been banned.

It had its moments. Saintsfun was more amusing though. I think b-anter was maybe essruu and colbury?

More than happy to sit back and watch you and Bear in a best moves-off...

PS. I've got an arse, not an ass.

And a very fine one I should imagine it is too. Bear is one lucky thing of the genus ursus.

Now we need to find out :- is he ursus americanus, ursus arctos, ursus maritimus or, and I think more likely, ursus minimus?

B-anter was like a halfway house between S4E and reality. Bless 'em.

I like Dalston, loads of cool places there. Went to a funky little Mexican place a while back. Did you ever go to Street Feast there?

Not I've not, I should do though! But yes, I do like the artsy vibe of Dalston. And the fact it's only 15 mins from home!

Yet, if you enter the woods

Of a summer evening late,

When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

Where the bear whistles his mate

And tracks her vaginal scent

Across far-flung fields and broken brooks

You will hear the beat of his ursine feet

And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

Steadily cantering through

The misty solitudes,

As though they perfectly knew

The old lost road through the woods….

But there is no road through the woods,

for where two hearts enter, but one can leave,

with dripping fanny be-thrilled, and quite empty.

She wanted none of the great bear's seed

For his great bloody carcass was plenty.

:(

Was too rushed to say yesterday, but Bear that is both beautiful and sad. How much I wish for a happy ending! :cry:

(And top marks for bringing Kipling to Saintsweb.)

I can't help feeling, that I quite want to bang coxford_lou. Is it gentleman to say so? Banging is usually it's own incentive, but the added benefit here, is that no matter how traumatic the experience proves for either, or both, parties, it will be a v.amusing story thread on muppet show :thumbup:

Whilst there can be no doubting your earnest – indeed, gallant – intentions regarding this matter, as one bro to another, I urge you to consider … the age gap.

You are a young bro in the prime of life; whereas, Lou, on the other hand, has hinted, on more than one occasion, that she isn't exactly – putting this as delicately as possible – a spring chicken.

Therefore, wouldn't the onerous task of banging Lou, and then writing about it, be better left to an older bro? :thumbup:

Whilst there can be no doubting your earnest – indeed, gallant – intentions regarding this matter, as one bro to another, I urge you to consider … the age gap.

You are a young bro in the prime of life; whereas, Lou, on the other hand, has hinted, on more than one occasion, that she isn't exactly – putting this as delicately as possible – a spring chicken.

Therefore, wouldn't the onerous task of banging Lou, and then writing about it, be better left to an older bro? :thumbup:

Oi! I'm not that old! Just not in my twenties anymore!

might need to be a younger bro to keep up with the ten times a night schedule you will have to meet.

Was too rushed to say yesterday, but Bear that is both beautiful and sad. How much I wish for a happy ending! :cry:

(And top marks for bringing Kipling to Saintsweb.)

If he even knew he was paraphrasing Kipling, probably did a internet search for Bear and vagina and that was the result!

Oi! I'm not that old! Just not in my twenties anymore!

Just past your sexual prime then, women hit it at 29 (apparently), blokes much earlier, so could, in fact, be a match made in heaven!

Edited by Big Bad Bob