The nice, friendly thread

Coxford_lou

Ducky, sorry I don't understand! Are bikini waxes the latest thing amongst male UKIP voters?

Politics has nothing to do with personal grooming issues. Although I'm sure lefties like Abbott and Harman have horrendous muffs .

UKIP's policy is it's up to the individual not hairy faceless Eurocrats how you present your privates .

Politics has nothing to do with personal grooming issues. Although I'm sure lefties like Abbott and Harman have horrendous muffs .

UKIP's policy is it's up to the individual not hairy faceless Eurocrats how you present your privates .

And neither do sexual preferences.

I did some Life drawing classes a few years back and one of the models was a completely hairless guy. That freaked me out a bit. It was very, um, exposing!

And neither do sexual preferences.

I did some Life drawing classes a few years back and one of the models was a completely hairless guy. That freaked me out a bit. It was very, um, exposing!

Do you know when you sign up if the model is a chick or a bloke? When Mrs Duck had one of her marathon headaches I could pop along and have a perv , although knowing my luck I'd get a hairy *****r .

Do you know when you sign up if the model is a chick or a bloke? When Mrs Duck had one of her marathon headaches I could pop along and have a perv , although knowing my luck I'd get a hairy *****r .

After you see a lot of naked people, it just not a big deal anymore. Even you will forget to perv.

After you see a lot of naked people, it just not a big deal anymore. Even you will forget to perv.

No way can you " forget" to perv . Maybe if you're Keith Richard you've had plenty of chicks , but the ordinary joe will always find something to perv at . If you've been on a 2 week holiday and seen loads of chicks half naked on the beach day after day , you'll not get fed up at looking . I guess it's up to the organisers of the art class to ensure the models are fit, as I can stay at home if I want to look at a 40 year olds body.

As an aside did any if the blokes you painted get a stiffy , because if a load of birds were looking at me naked , I'd have at least a semi. It could get a bit embarrassing , particularly if they turned the heating down

No way can you " forget" to perv . Maybe if you're Keith Richard you've had plenty of chicks , but the ordinary joe will always find something to perv at . If you've been on a 2 week holiday and seen loads of chicks half naked on the beach day after day , you'll not get fed up at looking . I guess it's up to the organisers of the art class to ensure the models are fit, as I can stay at home if I want to look at a 40 year olds body.

As an aside did any if the blokes you painted get a stiffy , because if a load of birds were looking at me naked , I'd have at least a semi. It could get a bit embarrassing , particularly if they turned the heating down

A lot of the models have what I would call interesting figures, ie. good to draw, lots of stuff going on. Think the opposite of a skinny young lass. Highly likely, the opposite of what you're looking for.

Yes, I've seen a semi before. But it's not a big deal, everyone just gets on with it.

I'm doing life drawing as part of a stag do I am going on (my mate is an artist and we're doing a kind of 'life in a day' thang), but apparently they do it for stag do's and provide with attractive women, rather than you're normal dumplings.

Not sure it's really up my street though.

Life drawing and stag do combined?? Fair one - a few challenges in there for everyone involved ;)

I'm doing life drawing as part of a stag do I am going on (my mate is an artist and we're doing a kind of 'life in a day' thang), but apparently they do it for stag do's and provide with attractive women, rather than you're normal dumplings.

That actually sounds pretty cool, way more interesting than the usual alcohol fuelled stripper binge.

Oh. My. God. I'm appalled at the idea!

Interesting on the radio this morning, apparently only 9% of women asked would go to a male strip/lap dancing club. No figures on blokes going to normal strip clubs.

For mine, I've been to a strip club once, got taken to Stringfellows. This earnest young thing in front of me waggling her bits with a grin like a Chesire cat, it was so funny. I felt sorry for the poor girl as I was laughing so much..

Interesting on the radio this morning, apparently only 9% of women asked would go to a male strip/lap dancing club. No figures on blokes going to normal strip clubs.

For mine, I've been to a strip club once, got taken to Stringfellows. This earnest young thing in front of me waggling her bits with a grin like a Chesire cat, it was so funny. I felt sorry for the poor girl as I was laughing so much..

Last time I went to one for a mate's do there was this poor girl with a caesarian scar putting on the most appallingly fake Russian accent. I felt bad more than anything else.

I presume you'll not need to sing GYTOFTL then?

On a serious note, I honestly don't understand why someone would want to sit/lay/stand naked for so long while people draw them. The drawing part I get, I love drawing and haven't done enough of it for while, but being a model with no clothes on for that length of time? Nah.

Get your baps out for the lads.

You need to read the sexism thread but I shouldn't mention that here...

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I have been known to do that in the past :blush:

Why shouldn't you mention it, this is the Muppet Show after all.

Last time I went to one for a mate's do there was this poor girl with a caesarian scar putting on the most appallingly fake Russian accent. I felt bad more than anything else.

Last time I went to one, one of the party was thrown out. For falling asleep. For an hour. They took offence I think

Join the 21st century Bob, it's the era of the hairless metro.

Thank heaven's for that!

I once had a very nasty experience with a hairy metro – it became derailed at Shepherd's Bush and tore up the tracks all the way to Marble Arch.

Boom boom.

Edited by Halo Stickman