The nice, friendly thread

Coxford_lou

I'm bored of my avatar, I think I will look for a new one.

I changed mine very briefly a few weeks back, to a picture of my mouth, because I felt it represented what I do here - talk.

But then I got a bit nervous it might be misinterpretated, so I changed it rather rapidly.

I changed mine very briefly a few weeks back, to a picture of my mouth, because I felt it represented what I do here - talk.

But then I got a bit nervous it might be misinterpretated, so I changed it rather rapidly.

Yeah, no danger of the current one being misinterpreted so you are on safe ground ;)

Edited by Bucks Saint

I used to shave my balls with my mates electric razor at uni. Didn't tell him until our last week of living together.

Oh, the japes.

I hope he took it well? I might have responded along the lines of - well I used to stick your toothbrush up my @rse ;)

:D ok ok but pls fowllyd don't puff up lou like that. It's taken bros weeks of insults and patronising to knock her down to acceptable level. We don't want her getting b.headed Again! :thumbup:

I feel so down. So low on confidence, I'd just go for any man! To be honest, I'm so lacking in confidence, and desperate for any c*ck, I'd probably even settle for a Bear. One from Birmingham at that.

When you're feeling this sad, you can't get picky!!

Oh no, not "all" crackshot, have kept a few tucked up my sleeve if you get any more ideas about me slipping down the thumbs table sweet killer :)

Excellent. If there was one thing this thread lacked it was a bit of blackmail, and now it has it!