The nice, friendly thread

Coxford_lou

Actually, faraway, when I was googling for that, I noticed that there's more than one woman with a taste for bear-slaying. :(

Yet, if you enter the woods

Of a summer evening late,

When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

Where the bear whistles his mate

And tracks her vaginal scent

Across far-flung fields and broken brooks

You will hear the beat of his ursine feet

And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

Steadily cantering through

The misty solitudes,

As though they perfectly knew

The old lost road through the woods….

But there is no road through the woods,

for where two hearts enter, but one can leave,

with dripping fanny be-thrilled, and quite empty.

She wanted none of the great bear's seed

For his great bloody carcass was plenty.

:(

The misty solitudes,

Lou will weep, and so will I :(

You should enter that on the American Gun-Law Thread - see what One_Sarnia_ Short_ Of_ A_ Picnic_ Saint makes of it :thumbup:

The misty solitudes,

So to sum up - the fat stalker didn't get laid.

I can't help feeling, that I quite want to bang coxford_lou. Is it gentleman to say so? Banging is usually it's own incentive, but the added benefit here, is that no matter how traumatic the experience proves for either, or both, parties, it will be a v.amusing story thread on muppet show :thumbup:

I can't help feeling, that I quite want to bang coxford_lou. Is it gentleman to say so? Banging is usually it's own incentive, but the added benefit here, is that no matter how traumatic the experience proves for either, or both, parties, it will be a v.amusing story thread on muppet show :thumbup:

I'd be offended if you didn't, Bear.

But I think creating a thread about banging anyone could be embarrassing for said person.

I'm still reeling from the 'what does CL look like' thread.

Very gentlemanly of you to check first, I must say.

But I think creating a thread about banging anyone could be embarrassing for said person.

But if no one starts a thread how will we know it happened? :(

:lol::blush::thumbup: How pathetic is it that I find the idea of the thread, just as exciting as the banging?

Rumbled :(

I was trying to be good! I was saying how sexism is bad for men! I was fighting for the mens Halo :'(

Alas, where is Lou, I have some more sucking up to do it seems.

It's Friday afternoon, chill-out in TMS for the rest of the day, KRG; although watch out for those grammar wardens - they're very restless atm!

I still like the insinuation I'm angry. I'm in a really good mood, it's Friday :)

How about you Halo, anything fun on the w/e?

Normal beer or three Friday night. Supporting Mrs Stickman at one of her work events tomorrow morning. Gillette Soccer Saturday etc in afternoon. Then Sunday will revolve around the Chelsea game. Be a lot of fun if we win!

H

Rumbled :(

I was trying to be good! I was saying how sexism is bad for men! I was fighting for the mens Halo :'(

Alas, where is Lou, I have some more sucking up to do it seems.

Coz this is the friendly thread, I am going to help you compete with Bear: sucking up to Lou is not required and indeed will only provide temporary heart and crotch warming happiness. Notice who tops the Thumbs up great list of Lou likeys (or TUG LOLL, for short)? Yes me, who secured the dizzy heights of likey love-in triumph by simply turning out for a beer and a chat several times with said Bear-slaying Lou. It is a basic but effective recipe but one I feel I should share. Farmhouse anyone? :)

So friends, what is everyone doing with their weekends?

Anything fun planned?

Being friendly on the friendly thread! Securing new job today after short period of unemployment! Starting to consider how best to unleash secrets of last employment on to the main thread (we discussed this Lou!)! Dinner and beers tonight to celebrate new income. Soccer Saturday tomorrow. Chelsea Sunday. Sweet. Have a good one everyone

H

Coz this is the friendly thread, I am going to help you compete with Bear: sucking up to Lou is not required and indeed will only provide temporary heart and crotch warming happiness. Notice who tops the Thumbs up great list of Lou likeys (or TUG LOLL, for short)? Yes me, who secured the dizzy heights of likey love-in triumph by simply turning out for a beer and a chat several times with said Bear-slaying Lou. It is a basic but effective recipe but one I feel I should share. Farmhouse anyone? :)

Thanks, Bucks. Your friendliness and advice is appreciated, i shall try to take this on board :)

Next time I get to a game, which I must confess is no where near as often as I would like, I shall see who is around and say hello.

Being friendly on the friendly thread! Securing new job today after short period of unemployment! Starting to consider how best to unleash secrets of last employment on to the main thread (we discussed this Lou!)! Dinner and beers tonight to celebrate new income. Soccer Saturday tomorrow. Chelsea Sunday. Sweet. Have a good one everyone

Oh no, am I doing this thread wrong too? :(

Congrats on your new job, that is excellent news :) As someone who experienced I a prolonged period of unemployment I know what a relief it is to get a new job. Enjoy your celebrations and the rest of your weekend.

At the risk of sounding like Hypo, who insinuated (or even suggested) that you were angry?

You really are one angry, jumped up little internet warrior aren't you?! I wasn't accusing you, I was asking a question to continue the debate. Of course, anyone with low self-esteem would see that as a dig and go on a massive rant...

Can I ask what you are doing personally to help the eradication of sexism? Or are you just working on aggressive posturing on message boards instead and trying to appear holier than thou?

Massive sense of humour failure with regards to iansums comment too. You've spent too much time trying to blow smoke up the asses of forum no-marks like Coxford Lou and lapping up the compliments. Take a look at yourself.

It's probably a bit more than an insinuation, really.