Gaza

Dog

I think on that basis the Roswell alien acted as the second shooter - behind the grassy knoll, to ensure that President Kennedy's assassination was successful, so that he couldn't divulge to the world that Ford and General Motors were conspiring to deny the existence of a car motor than runs solely on distilled water. FACT :cool:

you have sold it to me...

DD i doubt that very much as you come accross as a bit of a sheep that follows the crowd and doesn't question the popular opinion, but just goes along with what you are told to think. That said this trait must make you an asset to our armed forces.;)

Edited by Mole

DD i doubt that very much as you come accross as a bit of a sheep that follows the crowd and doesn't question the popular opinion, but just goes along with what you are told to think. That said this trait must make you an asset to our armed forces.;)

hmm..have done defence and politcal studies course at Plymouth Uni (work orientated) and one of the papers I did was on 9/11

so, I will take my own opinion thanks...

hmm..have done defence and politcal studies course at Plymouth Uni (work orientated) and one of the papers I did was on 9/11

so, I will take my own opinion thanks...

No offence but a course (was it a week or a fortnight?) at Plymouth Poly doesn't really make you an expert. From reading your views on this thread it's quite clear you have a less than average understanding of the history of the middle east and therefore your paper on 9/11 was obviously written without considering the bigger picture. If you were American you would definitely be a Fox News viewer.

No offence but a course (was it a week or a fortnight?) at Plymouth Poly doesn't really make you an expert. From reading your views on this thread it's quite clear you have a less than average understanding of the history of the middle east and therefore your paper on 9/11 was obviously written without considering the bigger picture. If you were American you would definitely be a Fox News viewer.

umm...what views have i put down then other than a few lines...

you are superb if you can figure out someones mind set on a few lines on a saints message board

go you

oh..never said I was an expert just saying you are wrong in saying I have limited knowledge of the events..(9/11).......................(says you that usues youtube as a basis to back up your point)

Edited by Thedelldays

you are superb if you can figure out someones mind set on a few lines on a saints message board

go you

oh..never said I was an expert just saying you are wrong in saying I have limited knowledge of the events...(says you that usues youtube as a basis to back up your point)

DD it's not difficult to figure out your mindset. I hate Lowe. I Love Lowe. I hate Lowe. JP is going to be great. JP is ****. There is a pattern and that pattern suggests you are a sheep that follows the crowd.

Back to the subject in hand i doubt you even knew Palestine was part of the British empire and i wouldn't believe you if you claimed to be aware of the Zionist terror campaign against British soldiers after we'd fought WW2 saving their arses in the process. Because of your limited knowledge of Palestine/Israel i would merely encourage you to eductate yourself a little on the subject you are discussing.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

go you

oh..never said I was an expert just saying you are wrong in saying I have limited knowledge of the events..(9/11).......................(says you that usues youtube as a basis to back up your point)

Don't worry, TDD, Stanley has this attitude to everyone who doesn't share the same bigoted view of the world as himself.

He ridicules everybody else's abilities and achievements, dismissing them as worthless if they doesn't back up his opinion.

In a previous thread I mentioned a paper I had written on the abuses of Amendment 8 of the US Constitution by several States which, I am proud to say, was requested by the University of Washington for their Library after reading it.

However, because it hadn't been cited by the US Supreme Court (yeah, right) it was a worthless piece of work.

Never mind that it is also now in the US Library of Congress.

But hey, what do I know about anything...:confused:

If the Arabs put down their weapons today there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today there would be no more Israel."

hey guys doing an essay for uni on it at the moment, anyone know who said this

No idea but i would imagine his name was something like Joshua Reubenstein.

Don't worry, TDD, Stanley has this attitude to everyone who doesn't share the same bigoted view of the world as himself.

He ridicules everybody else's abilities and achievements, dismissing them as worthless if they doesn't back up his opinion.

In a previous thread I mentioned a paper I had written on the abuses of Amendment 8 of the US Constitution by several States which, I am proud to say, was requested by the University of Washington for their Library after reading it.

However, because it hadn't been cited by the US Supreme Court (yeah, right) it was a worthless piece of work.

Never mind that it is also now in the US Library of Congress.

But hey, what do I know about anything...:confused:

Delldays and DSM. It has a ring to it.;)

Anyway DSM has the hump with me for pointing out (along with others) that something he posted a month or so ago was laughably innacurate. DSM then tried to dig himself out of the whole (by finding a fringe view probably from wikipedia) but this simply made him look even more silly. Since then DSM has taken every opportunity he can to try to have a pop back but each time he's made himself look even more silly.

P.S I have not commented, thus far, on this no doubt fascinating piece on Ammedment 8 of the US constitution. It sounds well interesting.:D So i have no idea why DSM has suddenly thrown this into the fold.

The problem is the Jews don't belong in Palestine. It'd be better for the whole world if they ****ed off and lived in America. For as long as they occupy foreign lands the natural balance between christendom and the muslim world will not be restored. The Jews are cleverly playing us (the Muslims and Christians) off against each other through their influence in the USA. Everything since 9/11 has been because of the Zionists. Peace and reconcilliation between Muslims and Christians is not in the Zionists interests.

God said to Abram: "Go from your land ... to the land that I will show you." (Genesis 12:1)

God made a covenant with Abram, saying: "To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt as far as the great river the Euphrates. The land of the Kenites, Kenizites, Kadmonites; the Chitties, Perizites, Refaim; the Emorites, Canaanites, Giga****es and Yevusites." (Genesis 15:18-21)

Genesis 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

The Old testament mate.......try reading it......

The problem is the Jews don't belong in Palestine. It'd be better for the whole world if they ****ed off and lived in America. For as long as they occupy foreign lands the natural balance between christendom and the muslim world will not be restored. The Jews are cleverly playing us (the Muslims and Christians) off against each other through their influence in the USA. Everything since 9/11 has been because of the Zionists. Peace and reconcilliation between Muslims and Christians is not in the Zionists interests.

Since when have you decided what faith belongs where? For your information Christians and Muslims also exist in Israel and they don't fight each other and together with your 9/11 quote and Zionists that is just claptrap. Israel is just a peaceful country that wants to be left to its own devices and something that Egypt and Jordan agree on, terrorists like Hamas don't hence the constant rocket attacks on Israel which you seem to think is ok.

God said to Abram: "Go from your land ... to the land that I will show you." (Genesis 12:1)

God made a covenant with Abram, saying: "To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt as far as the great river the Euphrates. The land of the Kenites, Kenizites, Kadmonites; the Chitties, Perizites, Refaim; the Emorites, Canaanites, Giga****es and Yevusites." (Genesis 15:18-21)

Genesis 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

And the problem with this little piece of 'history' is that muslims view themselves as 'children of Abraham', so try squaring that particular circle :smt021

I'll give it a go........methinks we are talking bout a different Abraham, as this one is from the old testament......Islam came some six hundred years later.

The Land of Israel is the only piece of land on earth ever given to a people by God.

God gave Abraham and his descendants the Land of Israel as an eternal homeland.

May 14th 1948, the star of David was raised over Israel [flag] thus fulfilling Isaiah 66:8" shall a nation be born at once ? Israel was named after one of the patriarchs [Abraham, Isaac, Jacob] Genesis 32 beg. @

verse 24, the incarnate Christ [Jesus] wrestled with him and changed his name from Jacob to Israel, so began a nation, Zionism seems to be a controversy to most of the world, but not God or his people, Christians and Jews. Psalm

Edited by Gingeletiss

Gingeletiss[/left];162055]I'll give it a go........methinks we are talking bout a different Abraham, as this one is from the old testament......Islam came some six hundred years later.

The Land of Israel is the only piece of land on earth ever given to a people by God.

May 14th 1948, the star of David was raised over Israel [flag] thus fulfilling Isaiah 66:8" shall a nation be born at once ? Israel was named after one of the patriarchs [Abraham, Isaac, Jacob] Genesis 32 beg. @

verse 24, the incarnate Christ [Jesus] wrestled with him and changed his name from Jacob to Israel, so began a nation, Zionism seems to be a controversy to most of the world, but not God or his people, Christians and Jews. Psalm

Oh great. A Jew justifying the destruction of the Palestinian homeland because "God gave it to them".

That's the rest of the world convinced then.

Please tell me you aren't serious and this is a wind up ffs !!

International Law does not recognise The Bible, why don't you read up on the partitioning of Palestine after World War II instead, it's a little more relevant. And then when you have digested that, read how Israel attacked Egypt in 1967, (no missiles being fired at them then) and stole land from the rightful owners. Read how they have acted in breach of UN resolutions ever since and stole and murdered ever since, how they have turned Gaza into one of the most desperate places on earth by depriving the occupants of basic human needs and how this has bred a faction of peope so desperate that they would rather kill themselves in the name of their beliefs than continue to live in the vile conditions imposed on them by their US backed neighbours.

And then, when you have done this and understand it a little better explain it to Dull Days, he really is having difficulty with it.

Being Jewish is not a race

Being Jewish is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry or biological distinction. People of many different races have become Jewish people over the years.

Being Jewish is not a nationality

Being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. People of many different nationalities are Jewish.

Being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement

Oh great. A Jew justifying the destruction of the Palestinian homeland because "God gave it to them".

That's the rest of the world convinced then.

Agnostic actually...................please don't presume to know me, just because I have an opposing view to yours...

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Since when have you decided what faith belongs where? For your information Christians and Muslims also exist in Israel and they don't fight each other and together with your 9/11 quote and Zionists that is just claptrap. Israel is just a peaceful country that wants to be left to its own devices and something that Egypt and Jordan agree on, terrorists like Hamas don't hence the constant rocket attacks on Israel which you seem to think is ok.

The latter part I agree with, but to call Israel peaceful when they run one of the most violent officially-sanctioned organisations in the history of the world is a little disingenuous, to say the least.

Oh and I'm talking Mossad here.

The latter part I agree with, but to call Israel peaceful when they run one of the most violent officially-sanctioned organisations in the history of the world is a little disingenuous, to say the least.

Oh and I'm talking Mossad here.

In peaceful I meant Israel to be left to their own devices without other countries trying to destroy them. I don't know much about Mossad but I assume it is similar to our MI6 and the CIA.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
In peaceful I meant Israel to be left to their own devices without other countries trying to destroy them. I don't know much about Mossad but I assume it is similar to our MI6 and the CIA.

In principle yes, in practice, never.

Thomas, Gordon. Gideon's Spies: The Secret History of the Mossad. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1999.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are known as "Abrahamic religions" The first Abrahamic religion was Judaism as practiced in ancient kingdoms of Israel and Judah prior to the Babylonian Exile, at the beginning of the 1st millennium CE. The firstborn son of Abraham, Ishmael, Muslims consider Father of the Arabs. Abraham's second son Isaac is called Father of the Hebrews. In the Jewish tradition Abraham is called Avraham Avinu or "Our Father Abraham". For Muslims, he is considered an important prophet of Islam, and the ancestor of Muhammad through Ishmael.

...and who are 'we' to lecture whilst 'we' still 'occupy' Northern Ireland? From the tone of your emails, are you sympathetic to the IRA for wanting a united Ireland (as it was before 'we' went in)?

Ridiculous analogy. Gaza is not part of Israel whereas Northern Ireland is obviously part of the United Kingdom. The huge majority of people in Northern Ireland want British Government whereas no one in Gaza wants Israeli domination. The British didn't cut off electricity, water, food supplies, medicines etc from the people whereas we can all see what the Jews are doing to Palestine. Northern Ireland is British, Gaza isn't Israeli. The United Kingdom did not breach United Nation resolutions in Northern Ireland, Israel have done for decades in Gaza and the West Bank.

You really don't understand this if you think that Northern Ireland is in any way comparable.

Ridiculous analogy. Gaza is not part of Israel whereas Northern Ireland is obviously part of the United Kingdom. The huge majority of people in Northern Ireland want British Government whereas no one in Gaza wants Israeli domination. The British didn't cut off electricity, water, food supplies, medicines etc from the people whereas we can all see what the Jews are doing to Palestine. Northern Ireland is British, Gaza isn't Israeli. The United Kingdom did not breach United Nation resolutions in Northern Ireland, Israel have done for decades in Gaza and the West Bank.

You really don't understand this if you think that Northern Ireland is in any way comparable.

to be fair..i wish we completely took out the IRA with more force...but hey ho

I've read this thread with some amusement to say the least with all the differing views.

Firstly i'll say that i have no religion and that i find the bible wholly unbelievable as the 4 gospels totally contradict one another.

For my part the whole middle East conflict just goes to show what so called religious values drags man down to gutter level.

There is a very strong argument that the so called "chosen land given by God to Jacobs descendants" is not that that is lived in now. (not that for one minute i believe this ever happened anyway)

It amazes me that so many jump up and down and totally blame Israel for whats going on. The West has to be the most jumped up hypocritical arseholes in the entire world.

Remind me what did the UK do when Argentina invaded the Falklands????

What did the Americans do when 9/11 happened????

Israel has a right to defend itself against a terrorist organization and that is precisely what they are doing and good luck to them.

i don't believe its possible to defeat terrorist organisations with violence (this just ensures further echoes of violence) or you become bogged down in occupations, which will always fail in the long run.

talking to them must be a major part of finding lasting peace. just look at afghanistan where the top brass have admitted that there will be no military victory in a traditional sense, that they must open talks with the Taliban in order to reach any position where British forces can withdraw.

You really haven't got a clue. So how would you go about doing this without systematic genocide or expulsion of catholics to Southern Ireland. Even if these objectives were accomplished NI would need a wall building between it and the republic with a buffer zone for good measure. And then how would you deal with the IRA in southern Ireland and with the increased funding they'd receive from America - would you ethnically cleanse Southern Ireland too?

As I slept, I dreamed that all men and women long to live in peace; but when i woke I saw that the world is ruled by fear. Fear makes men cruel. Cruelty breeds hatred. Anger feeds on anger, and misery gives birth to misery down the generations.

I saw how men and women turn to their gods for protection. I saw their hunger to believe their gods are strong, and their dread of the gods of others. I saw how gods drive men into wars, and the wars of the believers are the most merciless conflicts of all.

Then i asked my self: must it always be so?

I wish all these planks did their homework and worked out ALL their religions are based on the same fables - virgin birth, God on high, etc, etc.

It's all political propogands handed down through the ages and codified by ancients who wanted to control large groups of people.

If people could just look inside themselves, like Buddha recommends, and ask themselves some simple questions:

Is it right to take another life? Being a pretty good place to start I reckon.

Then who knows what an incredible world we might live in?

But no, there are people who genuinely believe it's possible to kill your way to peace.

Dear oh dear, when will ALL these people stop killing each other and just hand over whatever patches of barren wastes they each want and let them pitch their scabby little tents on them??

You really haven't got a clue. So how would you go about doing this without systematic genocide or expulsion of catholics to Southern Ireland. Even if these objectives were accomplished NI would need a wall building between it and the republic with a buffer zone for good measure. And then how would you deal with the IRA in southern Ireland and with the increased funding they'd receive from America -

would you ethnically cleanse Southern Ireland too?

I know that..just throwing in a personal opinion not a political solution...ffs

i wish we completely took out the IRA with more force

just throwing in a personal opinion not a political solution

So how would you take the IRA out with more force?

You're in the forces so presumably you have the answer.

It amazes me that so many jump up and down and totally blame Israel for whats going on. The West has to be the most jumped up hypocritical arseholes in the entire world.

Remind me what did the UK do when Argentina invaded the Falklands????

What did the Americans do when 9/11 happened????

Israel has a right to defend itself against a terrorist organization and that is precisely what they are doing and good luck to them.

Agreed that there is hypocricy but it's interesting that you chose that analogy as it really doesn't provide any support for Israel's strategy.

How many Argentinian civilians were killed during the Flaklands conflict? How much damage was there to the Argentinian civil infrastructure? Were any Argentinians starved or any hospitals denied medical supplies?

There is quite a big difference between defence and collective punishment. No right thinking person should have a problem with the former or excuse the latter.

I see that the Jews are to be investigated to in respect of possible war crimes following their bombing of the UN Base and other attrocities carried out in Gaza. Oh the irony !

Its funny how the abused child often grows up to become the abuser.

And rightly so too. Successive Israeli governments seem to have this belief that they are untouchable and can do no wrong. The incident today is the third such incident since the recent operation began where they have deliberately targeted UN buildings which are supposed to be safe havens for civilians who have been affected by the fighting.

But as usual the UN will probably stand by and do nothing. As an organisation it really has become a toothless tiger and most of the world's more unsavoury leaders have wisened up to that fact. Remember how they threatened military intervention in Iraq if Saddam failed to allow the weapons inspectors in? It was an empty threat because they bottled out when he called their hand.

I see that the Jews are to be investigated to in respect of possible war crimes following their bombing of the UN Base and other attrocities carried out in Gaza. Oh the irony !

Its funny how the abused child often grows up to become the abuser.

]

the fact you refer is israel as "the jews" is quite damning and proves that you are unable to provide a rational view on the subject

now im sure you will reply with sime remark about me not knowing anything and all that jazz..so feel free

no matter how much you will appease them....Hamas do not want peace with Israel....the ceasefire has already been broken and guess by who...

(we wait for the excuses you will no doubt give)

Edited by Thedelldays

]

the fact you refer is israel as "the jews" is quite damning and proves that you are unable to provide a rational view on the subject

now im sure you will reply with sime remark about me not knowing anything and all that jazz..so feel free

no matter how much you will appease them....Hamas do not want peace with Israel....the ceasefire has already been broken and guess by who...

(we wait for the excuses you will no doubt give)

I'm sure they are Jews DD but i stand to be corrected.

I don't think that you know nothing about this, just very little and only the bits from recent weeks. Why not look back since the creation of Israel and see how they were given approx 55% of Palestinian land in 1947 but now occupy and control approx 80%, mainly because of the land they aggresively stole in the 1967 War. Read up on how they are in breach of UN resolutions yet choose to ignore them them and keep grabbing more and more.

Hamas do not want peace with Israel on Israel's terms. The cease fire you refer to was an Israeli announcement not from Hamas. Hamas will only consider a cease fire if Israel withdraw and as they haven't it could be argued that Israel are taunting Hamas into breaking the cease fire in an attempt to try and win back some world wide public sympathy for their disgusting vile evil crimes.

Not excuses DD, just reasons.