Post-Match Reaction: Everton 1-1 SAINTS

Saint-Armstrong

Please miss tell him off, he`s using naughty words that mean "if you do something to your finger with a pin" :scared:

Bet you were popular at school running to teacher every five minutes[emoji38]

I give my opinion and disagree with others as i`m told this is the point of a forum...

Apart from you virtually never do give an opinion about Saints. If you did then there would be no issue with you.

The last thread you actually started was one to moan about the Forum. Quite apt.

Apart from you virtually never do give an opinion about Saints. If you did then there would be no issue with you.

The last thread you actually started was one to moan about the Forum. Quite apt.

TBF you spend almost as much time whinging about him not giving an opinion as he does whinging about people not being 100% positive......maybe you two could just get a private thread to play out your deep seated attraction to each other and give the rest of us a break.

Ironic.

How?

Please miss tell him off, he`s using naughty words that mean "if you do something to your finger with a pin" :scared:

Bet you were popular at school running to teacher every five minutes[emoji38]

I give my opinion and disagree with others as i`m told this is the point of a forum...

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Perhaps you guys would care to get back to the topic at hand?

Frustrating game for sure. Didn't expect we'd recover after going down a goal. Never should have conceded in the first place though.

Plenty of creativity (in theory) in the front half, but sometimes it'd be nice if our attackers just did the simple things first. Early cross to catch defenders out. First time shot instead of turning back.

I think we keep working for an EL spot until it becomes impossible, but I don't think it should be seen as catastrophic if we don't get there.

As much as we battle with consistency, on the whole I reckon we're going ok.

Such a pity though that he put the ball out for that corner when he could have cleared the ball upfield. And that gave Everton their only chance to score, which they took.

Maybe, but they still shouldn't have scored. First corner was crap and should have been cleared far better. Bertrand also asleep in front of Forster.

Frustrating. We were barely troubled at the back and Wanyama and Clasie ran the midfield. Our attacking players just didn't produce when we needed them to. Mane was ineffective, Long worked hard and was a constant threat in behind but couldn't produce the right finish, Tadic had some very good moments but too often his final ball was poor. Pelle gave us absolutely nothing. More first time flicks to nobody (has he not realised yet that he doesn't have the ability to pull these off?) and incapable of holding the ball up and bringing others into play. I really am struggling to see what he brings to the side now that we won't get from our other strikers.

I though Koeman's post match comments were pretty much spot on

Bet you were popular at school running to teacher every five minutes [emoji38]

Do you even read what you write ? Your only reason to be on here is to attack every poster who has an opinion you disagree with .

Its you who seems to act like a child telling everybody off . Certainly not the other way round . Its amusing to watch your popularity drop further and further each week . I realize you think you're clever with your insults and smug attitude but its incredibly tiresome .

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

The Davis substitution on 64 minutes was wrong. It left us light in midfield and unable to win the ball back especially without Fonte in defence. Everton scored within four minutes and pressed us for ten minutes. Davis is not a tackler and defensively lightweight. If Wanyama had to come off he should have been replaced by the combative Romeu who after all deputised well for Wanyama when he was out for five games and wouldn't have defensively weakened the midfield. It allowed the game to change for a period and only changed back after Everton sat back.

Pelle was poor yesterday and his link up play was not good. He slowed our attack down and we looked more of a threat when Rodriguez came on. Pelle is static and easy to defend against. We played well yesterday but couldn't get a win which was disappointing as they looked poor and were there for the taking. Missed chances cost us. Tadic extremely frustrating and I wouldn't miss him if he went in the summer.

I know our home support isn't great but Jesus - Everton fans didn't sing once!

Do you even read what you write ? Your only reason to be on here is to attack every poster who has an opinion you disagree with .

Its you who seems to act like a child telling everybody off . Certainly not the other way round . Its amusing to watch your popularity drop further and further each week . I realize you think you're clever with your insults and smug attitude but its incredibly tiresome .

Lol, popularity:lol: Is that what we are here for?

It's of no interest to me and if I were you I wouldn't expect too much of that yourself either:lol:

A bit disappointing, but worse things than going to Everton, being comfortably the better team and being unlucky at only getting a point.

Good to see Rodriguez back and involved.

Poor clearance by Yoshida for their goal.

Mash, that poor clearance was actually Shane Long, not Yoshida.

Shane didn't shoot as Jay Rod was screaming, nay , pleading for him with arms out for him to pass the ball, Longy clearly thought he had an open goal.

Having seen MOTD again, I can see that Long tried the pass to cut out the GK and a defender and give JRod a tap in, he just missed the defender chasing up behind who got the ball instead. Not a bad decision but the better one would have been to go for goal with JRod coming in for any rebounds

The Davis substitution on 64 minutes was wrong. It left us light in midfield and unable to win the ball back especially without Fonte in defence. Everton scored within four minutes and pressed us for ten minutes. Davis is not a tackler and defensively lightweight. If Wanyama had to come off he should have been replaced by the combative Romeu who after all deputised well for Wanyama when he was out for five games and wouldn't have defensively weakened the midfield. It allowed the game to change for a period and only changed back after Everton sat back.

Davis came on for Pelle didn't he?

A bit disappointing, but worse things than going to Everton, being comfortably the better team and being unlucky at only getting a point.

Good to see Rodriguez back and involved.

Poor clearance by Yoshida for their goal.

Any news on Fonte injury?

No one slagged of Yoshida....:scared:

He had hardly anything to do, and what he did do was fine. Thankfully they didn't unleash Lukaku for 30 seconds and hoof long balls at him or we'd have lost despite stuffing them for 90 minutes.

Incidentally, where's the MoM poll?

Imagine if you put everyone on ignore who you tell off repeatedly . You would have to come up with your own opinions then .

Wouldn't that be terrible

ooooohh touchy touchy :lol:

Guess i did not mean ignore as i just can`t as your posts are just idioticly funny

Allthough what you say is worthy of being ignored TBH

Yes but we only had two substitutions and Wanyama was obviously suffering and only lasted eight minutes before Rodriguez came on. Davis wasn't a replacement for either. In my view Rodriguez should have replaced Pelle, and Romeu replaced Wanyama. The way we did it weakened us.