Replacements for Mane and Wanyama.

Saint IQ

Why do you fill up pages with s***e like that?

Because words don't adequately describe the f*cking ridiculousness of his comment.

What a retard comment. I mean flipping hell man.

"We should be a stepping stone club and keep signing stepping stone players"..

That's exactly why we've won precisely s*d all of note since 1976.

And I include the Johnstones paint trophy in 2010 against Carlisle Utd in that unremarkable accolade.

With fans content with that we might as well just pay our season ticket and sit there and shrug our shoulders.

Because words don't adequately describe the f*cking ridiculousness of his comment.

And I include the Johnstones paint trophy in 2010 against Carlisle Utd in that unremarkable accolade.

With fans content with that we might as well just pay our season ticket and sit there and shrug our shoulders.

It's quite a reasonable and obvious point, your contribution isn't.

So you don't think we should be signing players like Forster, Virgil, Mane, Jay-Rod, Wanyama and Clasie? I do. They've made our team, like, pretty good.

Fair enough. Who do you want us to sign?

So you don't think we should be signing players like Forster, Virgil, Mane, Jay-Rod, Wanyama and Clasie? I do. They've made our team, like, pretty good.

Fair enough. Who do you want us to sign?

Of course we must never, ever aim to win the league, always think 10th and the future is rosey.

Of course we must never, ever aim to win the league, always think 10th and the future is rosey.

Er, I thought all teams everywhere in every league try to win the league?

According to this guy, anyway.

You would hope every team of highly paid professionals does their utmost to win every match they take part in. By definition then every team does aim to win whatever league they may be in.

I can't work if you're a massive troll or really dim.

Well I've worked out what you are.

Would you rather we hadn't signed Mane, Forster, Wanyama and those others? Yes or no?

Would you advise the club not to sign a highly rated striker from a European League for ten million quid because he might be too good, score forty goals in two seasons and end up at Man United in two years time?

Would you rather West Ham or Everton signed that player instead?

Well I've worked out what you are.

Would you rather we hadn't signed Mane, Forster, Wanyama and those others? Yes or no?

Would you advise the club not to sign a highly rated striker from a European League for ten million quid because he might be too good, score forty goals in two seasons and end up at Man United in two years time?

Would you rather West Ham or Everton signed that player instead?

I'd rather we signed players who actually give a sh*t about representing the shirt and not just as a footstool to see if the grass is greener on the other

side of the fence if that's what you're asking.

Anyway..I'm pretty sure you're trolling and I'm out.

Adios.

P.S I don't put Forster in that bracket.

Edited by Ice2Eskimos

I'd rather we signed players who actually give a sh*t about representing the shirt and not just as a footstool to see if the grass is greener on the other

Adios.

That's a very different requirement to assembling the best squad we can to compete in the league.

I'd rather we put together the most effective and successful side we can.

"Giving a sh it about representing the shirt" is nebulous meaningless rubbish.

Still trying to work out whether you think it was right for us to sign Forster, Mane, Virgil and Victor or whether we should just pack the squad with lads picked up from Millbrook Rec because they'd "give a sh it" about the shirt.

Who are our best players right now would you say?

Frazer Forster who used Celtic as a stepping stone to get into the Premier League with us, and is entirely feasible that this summer or more likely next could transfer to a CL contender especially if he displaces Joe Hart for England. That Frazer Forster?

Personally I wished we'd never signed him and stuck with Kelvin because he "gives a ****" about the shirt and that's all that matters.

Frazer Forster who used Celtic as a stepping stone to get into the Premier League with us, and is entirely feasible that this summer or more likely next could transfer to a CL contender especially if he displaces Joe Hart for England. That Frazer Forster?

Personally I wished we'd never signed him and stuck with Kelvin because he "gives a ****" about the shirt and that's all that matters.

Often, giving a **** about the shirt is due to not being good enough to wear a different club's shirt. Kelvin's a case in point.

Adios.

Brilliant! We should give that a shot for a few seasons. It should give us a chance to go back and win League 1.

Adios.

Giving a **** about representing the shirt would not be top of my list of credentials tbh

Giving a **** about representing the shirt would not be top of my list of credentials tbh

I like the idea of assessing it.

Q1 could be 'Do you give a sh 1t about representing the shirt?' And then note their answer

Could also note number of badge kisses and fist pumps and award points for that and deduct if post a picture of a Mercedes on Twitter after a poor performance.

What I am asking is whether you think it is right that we signed "stepping stone" players like Mane, Forster, Virgil and Victor.

Players like them have contributed hugely to our success on the pitch and I hope we sign more of them.

So, should we have signed Mane and Virgil or should we have questioned whether they plan to "use us as a stepping stone" and let them sign for Sunderland or West Ham instead?

Wanyama to Leicester, now that would be a twist losing our players to them instead of the usual suspects.

Well I guess if he goes there for CL football, then he'll get 6 games unless he's suspended, and then what? I can't imagine they will finish top 4 next season, but who knows?

Q1 could be 'Do you give a sh 1t about representing the shirt?' And then note their answer

Could also note number of badge kisses and fist pumps and award points for that and deduct if post a picture of a Mercedes on Twitter after a poor performance.

I like this we could call it the Lallana test.....

Often, giving a **** about the shirt is due to not being good enough to wear a different club's shirt. Kelvin's a case in point.

Pretty sure it was well documented Kelvin stayed although have higher league offers. Probably not the best case in point

Pretty sure it was well documented Kelvin stayed although have higher league offers. Probably not the best case in point

He had an offer from the Hammers but elected to stay at Saints....the cynic in me thinks it was more about having a role and a comfortable life at Saints rather than warming the bench in East London.

watertight

But talks with Vic are happening. Ronald said so in press conference, with Les and agent (Ronald not involved). Don't think its clear cut at all that both or either will be off. Their ship sailed last summer, the same opportunities no longer exist in my view.

There was more talk of Clyne signing a new contract and look what happened there!