Man City 1 Saints 1 - Reactions

St Chalet

MOTM  

343 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM

So much will be made on where we finish in the league. If we finish lower than 6th some will say Koeman did a better job but for me, if you factor in the fact we lost pelle, mane and wanyama and add to that the extra Europa league games, i'd say top 8 with getting out of the Europa league group will be an improvement.

Oh yeah? What about his last four games? Losses to Bournemouth and Burnley. Draws with Crystal Palace and Man City, which should have been a loss if Man City had any penalty takers. Not very impressive at all for great manager.

Yet they are still above us!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Mr X - you do know that they have only played City away and Spurs at home of any note and that a lot of the natives up there are getting restless due to the style of play he is insisting on?

Our 5 away fixtures have been leicester (1st last year), Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd and West Ham. All teams that did well last year.

Finally watched the game as I fell asleep when the game was live .

Genuinely impressed considering we are missing our first choice wing backs .

This is what I had been waiting for . Watching us deal with a genuine high quality team .

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Finally watched the game as I fell asleep when the game was live .

Genuinely impressed considering we are missing our first choice wing backs .

This is what I had been waiting for . Watching us deal with a genuine high quality team .

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

:uhoh:

The season ends in April - where they or we are at the moment is of little consequence

Not sure that is entirely true as the top 8 right now are the usual top 8 suspects. Class shows even early on. Inconsistency plagued us under Koeman, good streaks followed by bad streaks but he usually managed to turn things around and it ended well. Everton will be there or thereabouts all season and a thorn in our sides.