Davies to Stoke?

Saint Charlie

My mistake then, what is it losing? I thought it was said to be in the region of 40k a day.

Shall we say 7.5 m then and so its pays for 10 weeks of losses.

This is all part of the problem. We hear all sorts of figures from all sorts of people, but with most of the big earners gone we are a lot closer to being solvent.

This is all part of the problem. We hear all sorts of figures from all sorts of people, but with most of the big earners gone we are a lot closer to being solvent.
thats good news, have you just donated 10m to the club and we didnt know.?

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/articles/article.php?page_id=10453

Poortvliet was asked about rumours linking defender Andrew Davies with a move to Stoke and said: "I have heard the rumours but I am not sure exactly what is happening there. "I have not chance to see him play yet so I don't know too much about him but I think he may have spoken to them but I am not sure."

It's great to know that the person in charge of the team is being kept well informed about this.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/articles/article.php?page_id=10453

It's great to know that the person in charge of the team is being kept well informed about this.

clearly all players are for sale and the head coach doesn't get a say as to who stays and and who goes. If that is not the case I'm amazed someone hasn't filled him in as to the guys quality.

I feel as bad as I did when I read that Bridge was leaving.

Actually, when he joined we were right down the bottom of the Championship - he came on loan well after the actual transfer window was shut.

he joined in October and I should imagine at the time you, him and all and sundry didn't expect us to be all but relegated come May. Since then we have started to offload anything not bolted down making us hot candidates for relegation. Things now look a lots worse than when he joined. Its not just money that is tempting him its the fact we are in deep trouble and going backwards as a club.

just posted on other one as we have two running for some reason..

On the radio JP confirmed that his agent is in talks with Stoke and said it was out of his hands as the player wants to leave and has asked to.

Presenter said he believed it was a clause in his contract.

Although want him to stay be wary after recent false posts of slagging club/board off until we know the facts please.

You just carry on clutching at straws.

Why was he clutching at straws? I also heard the same on the radio, of course you would not have heard it so you cannot comment.

Even if Davies has decided himself he wants away, the bottom line is he sees no attraction in staying at a club he was happy to fight for just a few months ago - further evidence as to how truly f**ked this club is.

Nothing to do with premiership football then with premiership wages. You really are a sandwich short of a picnic.

Davies hasnt actually officially gone yet...

Until he does we can assume hes still a saint.

I think you will find that he's 99.9% gone. He was a guest at the stoke game today. He's going because the bank is pulling the strings. Not Lowe or Wilde.

I understand the argument for making economies ...but does Lowe (or the Bank) have any grasp of the concept of not selling all the family silver at the same time ....FFS! ....the result will be League 1 football and administration (and probably not in that order!)