Norwich 2 Saints 2 - Reaction

St Chalet

Puel's decision to play a young keeper ultimately did for us yesterday.

There's a rot in our club that needs drastic action.

An owner that's not really bothered despite her father's legacy, a Boardroom becoming increasingly disengaged and who's luck ran out over their model of player sales last summer - which coincided with their appointment of a poor manager. A team who's finest players will increasingly want out and will remain irreplaceable. We risk doing a Swansea.

Either KL sells up quickly, without cashing in on player sales beforehand. (Some hope), then we get a manager in the summer.

Or, we find a new manager quickly- if the latter is accompanied by keeping all of our talent in Jan in order to regain our team morale and confidence. Then we stand a chance of stopping the rot fast.

For me - it's time to sack the manager & stop player sales.

Neither options look likely.

And I have no idea who to replace Puel with. You shouldn't replace a manager unless you have a better one ready to go.

So it's looking like an impasse. But bottom line either way is NO PLAYER SALES IN JANUARY.

Only our good will go. With a track record of lack of reinvestment of player sales money, only KL benefit in the short term.

Puel has a worse toolbox, morale decreases, fan patience will fall. Tough calls in what is fast becoming the biggest crisis of the Liebherr era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a very funny post, have you been following us for the last five years or the last five minutes? Btw what team do you support?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Without wishing to entertain Dalek's dull time wasting, 30 would be enough on current form. I'm guessing it will be nearer 35 but there is some garbage down there this season.

Indeed - top 6 are murdering the rest even more than usual.

Excessive rotation and negativity are killing Saints. And that's all down to Puel. He won't change. There is no future with him. He has to go.

Lack of quality in mid-field and up front is killing Saints - and that's not down to Puel. Give him a chance to build his own team; if no improvement after that, then he has to go.

Lack of quality in mid-field and up front is killing Saints - and that's not down to Puel. Give him a chance to build his own team; if no improvement after that, then he has to go.

So the lack of quality in mid-field,defensive mistakes,not to mention forward inadequacies has nothing to do with Puel?

So the lack of quality in mid-field,defensive mistakes,not to mention forward inadequacies has nothing to do with Puel?

The lack of a decent attacking midfielder has been an issue for several seasons. Steven Davis has averaged just over two goals a season in five seasons. JWP has averaged just less than one goal a season over six seasons. Clasie has managed one goal in two seasons that's with different mangers not sure why any one would expect Puel to turn them into attacking goal threats over a few months were other managers haven't.

Puel's hardly to blame for Austin getting a season ending injury either.