Would you take 17th place?

whelk

Might start my own.

Look out Saints, our transfer dealings are systematically removing black players from our squad. Clyde gone, Mané gone, VVD now gone. Mark my words, Saints will field a team of non-black players in the future at some point. Something has to be done.

All started with Danny Wallace, then Rod, Monkou and Palmer....

Edited by OttawaSaint

Might start my own.

Look out Saints, our transfer dealings are systematically removing black players from our squad. Clyde gone, Mané gone, VVD now gone. Mark my words, Saints will field a team of non-black players in the future at some point. Something has to be done.

All started with Danny Wallace, then Rod, Monkou and Palmer....

Burnley innit..

No.

This squad is capable of far better. 17th would probably mean sticking with MP and continuing with similar performances and results, only to stay up because 3 teams have served up more absolute dogsh*te than we have.

A new manager and a couple of decent additions should see us comfortably midtable. We were crap last year and finished 8th, 10-14th really isn’t that hard.

No.

This squad is capable of far better. 17th would probably mean sticking with MP and continuing with similar performances and results, only to stay up because 3 teams have served up more absolute dogsh*te than we have.

A new manager and a couple of decent additions should see us comfortably midtable. We were crap last year and finished 8th, 10-14th really isn’t that hard.

Tend to agree with this. Everton were awful for the early part of the season and looking odds on to go down. They turned it around fairly quickly and are now probably odds on for a top ten finish. If they can do it, why can't we (yes i know, the manager), but shows how quickly it can be changed.

That said, every year there is normally a team that goes into freefall and gets relegated, right now that appears to be us.

Worrying times.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Tend to agree with this. Everton were awful for the early part of the season and looking odds on to go down. They turned it around fairly quickly and are now probably odds on for a top ten finish. If they can do it, why can't we (yes i know, the manager), but shows how quickly it can be changed.

That said, every year there is normally a team that goes into freefall and gets relegated, right now that appears to be us.

Worrying times.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Yes things can change quickly, but I'm not convinced les is about to change the manager, and Everton had the opportunity to recover because they still had a lot of winnable games left which we don't. We've already had opportunities and spurned them, and I struggle to see where enough points are coming from.