Your Most Hated Scouse Ex Saint ?

DJ_TOAST

None of them to be quite honest. At the end of the day look at the amount of money Liverpool have thrown our way, what have they won, the square route of naff all. Couldn't give a toss about any of them.

And what have we done with the money?..........spent well?

Hard to get worked up enough to hate footballers - politicians are a different story. Rees-Mogg, Corbyn, Johnson, Fox, McDonnell, Redwood - extremist loonies all and can’t stand any of them. If I don’t like Lallana or Lovren, I will jeer as I know it impacts their game but do I hate them? No. VVD isn’t advocating making reckless decisions that will ruin this country, but some of those politicians are.

Hard to get worked up enough to hate footballers - politicians are a different story. Rees-Mogg, Corbyn, Johnson, Fox, McDonnell, Redwood - extremist loonies all and can’t stand any of them. If I don’t like Lallana or Lovren, I will jeer as I know it impacts their game but do I hate them? No. VVD isn’t advocating making reckless decisions that will ruin this country, but some of those politicians are.

Politics & football best kept apart

Lambert - OK

Clyne - last year of his contract and wasn't going to sign a new one. Fairly standard.

Mané - a bit of the above in that he wasn't going to sign a new contract, would have liked to have kept 1 more year, but maybe there was attitude. Not too sure on this one.

Lovren - c*ck. His head was in Liverpool etc etc.

van Dijk - bigger c*ck

Lallana - biggest c*ck.

Now I don't go into all this hate business, although I do get that its always good to have a pantomime villain or two.

It's football and my views on how footballers behave is pretty simple. They don't know how to. With ever more money floating around, their behaviour gets even less savoury. But having said that, you do expect your captain to hold his counsel and when a Scouse kid asks you whether you are going to play for them, you don't reply "hopefully". And then to take a 2 page spread out to make yourself feel better was half narcissism, half taking supporters as fools in some lame attempt to pretend that you aren't and haven't acted as a cooont. And of course his appearance is the icing on the cake. What he thinks he looks like is anyone's guess, but it isn't a good look.

Lambert - OK

Clyne - last year of his contract and wasn't going to sign a new one. Fairly standard.

Mané - a bit of the above in that he wasn't going to sign a new contract, would have liked to have kept 1 more year, but maybe there was attitude. Not too sure on this one.

Lovren - c*ck. His head was in Liverpool etc etc.

van Dijk - bigger c*ck

Lallana - biggest c*ck.

The difference is the first three kept their mouths shut and their heads down. The last three threw a hissy fit.

VD without a doubt.

Both Lallana & Lovren behaved like a pair of c^nts, but at least they threw their toys out of the pram after the season ended whereas VD had his sulk in time to disrupt pre-season and after he had been reintegrated simply went through the motions.

I think Lallana takes the cake for me. Signing shirts prematurely? Disgraceful. I'm glad he cried when he came back here. First team football for bench warming for Scousehampton? LOL. He'll be sold to West Brom next season:lol:

Lallana will be poor value for someone next - nearing 30, never been the most robust anyway, can see his later years being like Joe Cole. Got West Ham or Bournemouth written all over him then