The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

30 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

The thing with narcissists is that all attention is good attention and he laps up both the good and the bad. He is loving this because, as usual, it is all about him. You will never win no matter what you post as every response feeds his need for attention. It doesn’t matter what the subject of the thread is, eventually it will become about him. For your own peace of mind you should let him find another target. Once you get him as a stalker he is like herpes, impossible to get rid of 😏

Says the person who regularly starts new threads on the same subject over and over again. Self awareness not your strong point is it sunshine 🤣🤣

Edited by Turkish

8 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

So, in that case you should set an example in keeping it on topic.

Left back took it off topic with another post about me. I simply asked aintforver why his default response whenever anyone questions him to them a bellend  and that they’re pissing their pants. It’s a very childish response. Which I’m sure you’d agree with 

6 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Left back took it off topic with another post about me. I simply asked aintforver why his default response whenever anyone questions him to them a bellend  and that they’re pissing their pants. It’s a very childish response. Which I’m sure you’d agree with 

You could be the better man and simply ignore them.

14 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Wow you are obsessed. :lol:

Try reading the thread, it was egg man who started with the insults.

Don’t think so sunshine

“what are you drivelling on about?”

then called him a bellend and said he was pissing his pants

egg is generally very respectful on here and doesn’t insult anyone even if they have differing views

you on the other hand as I’ve said before have a cycle, wade into a post making lots of statements, make irrelevant or very minor points, get yourself in a muddle then start calling people thick, bellends and a usual accusation of pissing pants. It the same every time and a bloody hilarious viewing as you know exactly what’s coming. It’s like frigging clockwork 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Wow you are obsessed. :lol:

Try reading the thread, it was egg man who started with the insults.

Don't drag me into this nonsense mate...but, it was you who called me a bellend, and I replied by reminding you that you're a thick cunt. Not sure how the order of insults is hard to follow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Don’t think so sunshine

egg is generally very respectful on here and doesn’t insult anyone even if they have differing views

you on the other hand as I’ve said before have a cycle, wade into a post making lots of statements, make irrelevant or very minor points, get yourself in a muddle then start calling people thick, bellends and a usual accusation of pissing pants. It the same every time and a bloody hilarious viewing as you know exactly what’s coming. It’s like frigging clockwork 

You forgot :lol:

43 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Don’t think so sunshine

That was after he called me a “div”.

Reading not your strong point?

40 minutes ago, egg said:

Don't drag me into this nonsense mate...but, it was you who called me a bellend, and I replied by reminding you that you're a thick cunt. Not sure how the order of insults is hard to follow. 

Or are you just another div banging on about LGBTQ rights in Qatar”

Guess it’s you that’s the cunt.

9 minutes ago, aintforever said:

That was after he called me a “div”.

Reading not your strong point?

That was after you said he didn’t give a fuck about peoples human rights. So it start with you. Anyway you should be glad he only called you a div, you are so much more than that.

5 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Or are you just another div banging on about LGBTQ rights in Qatar”

Guess it’s you that’s the cunt.

That was a question mate. You could have answered no. Instead you flew in with an insult. As Turkish says, I'm more tolerant than many, but if you insist in having a dig, you've gotta expect it back. If you can't take it, best keep quiet.  

1 minute ago, egg said:

That was a question mate. You could have answered no. Instead you flew in with an insult. As Turkish says, I'm more tolerant than many, but if you insist in having a dig, you've gotta expect it back. If you can't take it, best keep quiet.  

It was obviously an insult. You insult me I will insult you back.