The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

No. Not sure what this means either about me, or any point you are trying to make

Ah, my mistake Jaime/Brett. I thought you were making a sarcastic comment about Russia’s timing of the invasion and it being telegraphed to the rest of the world beforehand. I didn’t realise you were being serious.  You clearly have more knowledge about these things than I do, it’s is just that if you want to launch a successful invasion it seems to me that an element of surprise is helpful, you know, like D Day. Surely arranging a full scale invasion of another country to coincide with it catching the major news services in the west can only give the defending forces a heads up? Or doesn't it work like that anymore?

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Ah, my mistake Jaime/Brett. I thought you were making a sarcastic comment about Russia’s timing of the invasion and it being telegraphed to the rest of the world beforehand. I didn’t realise you were being serious.  You clearly have more knowledge about these things than I do, it’s is just that if you want to launch a successful invasion it seems to me that an element of surprise is helpful, you know, like D Day. Surely arranging a full scale invasion of another country to coincide with it catching the major news services in the west can only give the defending forces a heads up? Or doesn't it work like that anymore?

what the hell are you prattling on about?

1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said:

what the hell are you prattling on about?

That is how it works.  Russia will invade at a time that suits the Western audience.

I was responding to your quote above and threw in a breakfast reference from earlier in the thread but it all seems to have gone over your head so forget it. 

• Confused 2

21 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

That is how it works.  Russia will invade at a time that suits the Western audience.

I was responding to your quote above and threw in a breakfast reference from earlier in the thread but it all seems to have gone over your head so forget it. 

Yes, that is how it works 🤣😗🤪

3 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Yet again soggy launches a completely unprovoked attack on someone. Yet will play the victim and cry about being singled out on here. 🙄

• Like 1

On 14/02/2022 at 18:53, Turkish said:

Yet again soggy launches a completely unprovoked attack on someone. Yet will play the victim and cry about being singled out on here. 🙄

Why feel the need to get involved in something that doesn’t involve you, yet again? Strangely enough, it isn’t all about you. No playing a victim, no crying, just responding to another poster about a post he made in response to mine. So unlike you to completely miss the point when trying to have a dig at them 🙄

Plenty of posters refer to Batman’s previous vocation but you don’t feel the need to butt in then, so why now? Batman has survived being banned from this site twice, do you really think he isn’t able to look after himself?

As for lack of provocation, not so long ago on another thread Batman pretended that he had met me before and made a derogatory comment about me. Given the way you follow people who slight you around the internet trying to get your own back, I am surprised that suddenly you become precious about it. I can only imagine you are feeling solidarity with a fellow poster who has been banned from an Internet forum 😉

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Why feel the need to get involved in something that doesn’t involve you, yet again? Strangely enough, it isn’t all about you. No playing a victim, no crying, just responding to another poster about a post he made in response to mine. So unlike you to completely miss the point when trying to have a dig at them 🙄

Plenty of posters refer to Batman’s previous vocation but you don’t feel the need to butt in then, so why now? Batman has survived being banned from this site twice, do you really think he isn’t able to look after himself?

As for lack of provocation, not so long ago on another thread Batman pretended that he had met me before and made a derogatory comment about me. Given the way you follow people who slight you around the internet trying to get your own back, I am surprised that suddenly you become precious about it. I can only imagine you are feeling solidarity with a fellow poster who has been banned from an Internet forum 😉

Despite what you think, I am not who you suggest, no matter how many times you keep saying it. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

It’s nothing more complicated than regularly exposing you as a lying hypocrite soggy, that’s all. I doubt Jamie would have met you, given you rarely step out of Romney Marsh. 

i see you’ve forgotten that you’ve got me on ignore again 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Turkish

12 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Despite what you think, I am not who you suggest, no matter how many times you keep saying it. 

I agree, i cannot see any similarity between to you and two former users, completely different posting styles, views & opinions, any similarities are pure coincidence, just like how you joined the forum just after a former poster had left, another coincidence. It's mental to think that in 100,000 odd Saints fans there wouldn't be two who share the same opinions on things. 

On 15/02/2022 at 21:13, Turkish said:

It’s nothing more complicated than regularly exposing you as a lying hypocrite soggy, that’s all. I doubt Jamie would have met you, given you rarely step out of Romney Marsh. 

i see you’ve forgotten that you’ve got me on ignore again 🤣🤣🤣

It was he who suggested that he had met me (despite not being able to tell me where and when). Lying hypocrite? It hurts when you are exposed as a narcissist doesn’t it Turkish? 

I haven’t forgotten that you are on my ignore list. Sadly though if you come onto the forum without signing in the ignore function doesn’t work and I walked straight into your full blown WUMmery again.

• Like 1

On 15/02/2022 at 20:26, AlexLaw76 said:

Come on Delldays/Batman, your cover was blown not long after you rejoined. You even managed to slip back into the idiosyncratic Batman posting style at one point. You make Boris Johnson look like an accomplished liar 🤥

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

It was he who suggested that he had met me (despite not being able to tell me where and when). Lying hypocrite? It hurts when you are exposed as a narcissist doesn’t it Turkish? 

I haven’t forgotten that you are on my ignore list. Sadly though if you come onto the forum without signing in the ignore function doesn’t work and I walked straight into your full blown WUMmery again.

This makes no sense.

You need to be signed in to post a reply, which you did, even quoting Turkish.

Do you really have zero self restraint when it comes to posting responses to users you've chosen to ignore?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

You do know that you have to login in and take me off ignore to reply to a post I made?

so let me get this straight. you have repeatedly over the last few years come on without signing in, read my posts, taken me off ignore, replied then put me back on ignore. Course you have 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

This makes no sense.

Do you really have zero self restraint when it comes to posting responses to users you've chosen to ignore?

Looks like he’s been caught out lying again Weston 🤣

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Come on Delldays/Batman, your cover was blown not long after you rejoined. You even managed to slip back into the idiosyncratic Batman posting style at one point. You make Boris Johnson look like an accomplished liar 🤥

🤣 this is brilliant. coming from someone who lied about their job, lies about having people on ignore and thinks they’re an authority on how to end racism because they’ve got a Muslim barber and know a mix raced barmaid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

20 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

This makes no sense.

Yes. So I signed in and responded to his post. You can read posts but you can’t post if you are not signed in. Make sense now?

And as I have pointed out before, if you have someone on ignore you still see their posts when they are quoted by someone else. Like Turkish, you just seem to enjoy creating an issue where there isn’t  one. If I had zero restraint posting responses to people on my ignore list, by your argument I would always respond to them. Clearly I don’t so not for the first time Weston my old mate, you are talking rubbish. Turkish will be happy that you are sucking up to him though so I guess, for you, it has some benefits 😘

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Yes. So I signed in and responded to his post. You can read posts but you can’t post if you are not signed in. Make sense now?

Have no fear, I fully understood the the physical process you needed to follow to quote Turkish's post.

What doesn't make sense is why you would do it.  You claim to have him on ignore, the only reason for that is presumably because you have no interest in interacting with him, yet you went out of your way to sign in, take him off ignore, quote his post and reply to it.  That's a lot of effort for someone you don't want to engage with, which, quite frankly, doesn't make any sense (unless of course you're lying about the whole ignore thing ;) )

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

And as I have pointed out before, if you have someone on ignore you still see their posts when they are quoted by someone else. Like Turkish, you just seem to enjoy creating an issue where there isn’t  one. If I had zero restraint posting responses to people on my ignore list, by your argument I would always respond to them. Clearly I don’t so not for the first time Weston my old mate, you are talking rubbish. Turkish will be happy that you are sucking up to him though so I guess, for you, it has some benefits 😘

Incorrect. You Signed in, took me ignore, replied, put be back on ignore. And it’s not the first time you’ve done this either. It would be easier to simply stop lying soggy. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Have no fear, I fully understood the the physical process you needed to follow to quote Turkish's post.

What doesn't make sense is why you would do it.  You claim to have him on ignore, the only reason for that is presumably because you have no interest in interacting with him, yet you went out of your way to sign in, take him off ignore, quote his post and reply to it.  That's a lot of effort for someone you don't want to engage with, which, quite frankly, doesn't make any sense (unless of course you're lying about the whole ignore thing ;) )

And he does it regularly that’s the hilarious thing. Either that or I’m not on ignore and he’s telling porkies. But with his history of shall we call it, being economical with the truth then it’s not hard to work out what’s really going on.

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

People in the baltics dont share your complacency, they think they are next, not immediately but in the future once Ukraine has been taken over.

All I did is say why attacking the Baltic states and Poland is significantly different to attacking the Ukraine. I was not complacent and did not say they shouldn't be prepared for it.

Do you agree that attacking a Nato member like the Baltic states and Poland is vastly different to attacking Ukraine? Attacking a Nato member triggers article 5 and would automatically see Russia in a world war vs Western Europe and the USA.

1 minute ago, Matthew Le God said:

All I did is say why attacking the Baltic states and Poland is significantly different to attacking the Ukraine. I was not complacent and did not say they shouldn't be prepared for it.

Do you agree that attacking a Nato member like the Baltic states and Poland is vastly different to attacking Ukraine? Attacking a Nato member triggers article 5 and would automatically see Russia in a world war vs Western Europe and the USA.

Of course it's different. Why are you jumping up and down shouting that it's different question who would be next?

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Dman said:

I’m not one for the sympathy vote, so easiest game possible for England please (Scotland or Wales).

<MLG Mode>

Wales are #18 in the FIFA rankings and Ukraine are #27

p.s. Scotland are #39 but they are on an upward trajectory

</MLG Mode>

Edited by trousers

32 minutes ago, trousers said:

<MLG Mode>

Wales are #18 in the FIFA rankings and Ukraine are #27

p.s. Scotland are #39 but they are on an upward trajectory

</MLG Mode>

MLG isn't a mode you can flick on or off, it is a sense of being! 

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

Edited by Matthew Le God

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, egg said:

I repeat what I said above - if he's sold for anything like £40m feel free to tell me I'm wrong. 

I could do this all night but it's boring mate.

By 'this' you mean... ignore answering entirely relevant questions based on comparable players at similar sized clubs.

Who would you rather Saints had at right back... Wan-Bissaka for £50m or Walker-Peters?

Edited by Matthew Le God
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

By 'this' you mean... ignore answering entirely relevant questions based on comparable players at similar sized clubs.

Who would you rather Saints had at right back... Wan-Bissaka for £50m or Walker-Peters?

I’m still waiting for answers about a) the definition of summer and b) the difference between 1 or 2. Of course if you answered them you’d have had to admit you were wrong.

F me you’re boring.

But carry on, the vast majority of us think you’re a t1t anyway.

Looking forward to some more of your hilarious gifs in response … 

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I’m still waiting for answers about a) the definition of summer and b) the difference between 1 or 2. Of course if you answered them you’d have had to admit you were wrong.

a) The season between Spring and Autumn. In the Northern Hemisphere from the Summer solstice to the Autumnal equinox.

b) That makes no sense. What exactly are you talking about?

• 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

He’d be a fool to leave Burnley. I really like what he’s doing there. Clearly on the up. Clear way of playing. Good attacking press!

Edit two mins after positing: MLG, have you set up notifications for every time I post just so you can reply with a confused emoji? Your obsession with me is a little creepy now. Have you ever agreed with anyone else?

With this I mind, what do you actually disagree with? You think Kompany isn’t doing a good job? It is safe to engage with other people in football conversation on this forum. Don’t be scared. It isn’t frowned upon. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

He was doing that to me all the time as well. Plus he usually posts his emojis within minutes of Bad Wolf posting on here, i am sure its just coincidence though.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wade Garrett said:

I don’t want to encourage him, but you’ve got to laugh at the emoji he left this post.

can we not have an amnesty thread where MLG can post comments and all the other threads he can only use emoji's as I miss his input and how he riles other posters up

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, richardc said:

can we not have an amnesty thread where MLG can post comments and all the other threads he can only use emoji's as I miss his input and how he riles other posters up

I suspect one of his first comments would be about your punctuation! 😉

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, richardc said:

MLG can post on any thread he wants whenever he wants.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

He was doing that to me all the time as well. Plus he usually posts his emojis within minutes of Bad Wolf posting on here, i am sure its just coincidence though.

...and me.

Obviously has an inflated sense of his own importance on here. No self-awareness whatsoever. Why are we talking about him even?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charlie Wayman said:

...and me.

Obviously has an inflated sense of his own importance on here. No self-awareness whatsoever. Why are we talking about him even?

Because in essence MLG is good people. I hope he starts posting again because he’s good value, and he shares lots of insights. He pulls people up when they spout rubbish; on the flip side he also gets called up himself when he spouts nonsense or gets things wrong.  Thats to be expected, it’s a forum.  If MLG is having a self-imposed exile (apart from a litany of confused emojis) then good on him, it’s his choice.

Don’t get all jelly just because nobody would miss you not posting Chaz.

Edited by The Kraken
  • Like 4

So I take a look at this thread to see if there are any rumours about whom could replace Ralph to read endless drivel about MLG - sums up this place really, my 1st post in years and now my last sad situation this is supposed to be a forum to talk about Saints not other posters

• Like 8