The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

1 minute ago, sadoldgit said:

Although I think your politics suck Duckie, I usually agree with your footballing comments. Your Tory mindset is showing here though. If a Saints player had done that I wouldn’t be complaining about the red. PerhPs if he hadn’t have kicked him from behind already and wasn’t nibbling away for several yards he might have got away with a yellow but he wasn’t going to let KWP get away from him and dangerous play is dangerous play.

Is that comment really necessary? Why can't you just comment on the game rather than having pops at people's politics? Nasty and unnecessary. 

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

Is that comment really necessary? Why can't you just comment on the game rather than having pops at people's politics? Nasty and unnecessary. 

A) My comments were directed to Duckie so I don’t know why you feel that you can butt in.

B) You just can’t bear it when someone makes a negative remark about right wing ideology can you?

C) You have been stalking me on here for years. It really isn’t healthy and you need to find better things to do with your time. It is not becoming behaviour for a grown man.

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

A) My comments were directed to Duckie so I don’t know why you feel that you can butt in.

B) You just can’t bear it when someone makes a negative remark about right wing ideology can you?

C) You have been stalking me on here for years. It really isn’t healthy and you need to find better things to do with your time. It is not becoming behaviour for a grown man.

You need help mate. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

So many sensitive snowflakes here! Who cares about the MOTD running order or which teams the pundits played for etc etc.  We won and won well and yet people are still finding a reason to moan endlessly. 

Look at yourself moaning, get over yourself

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, aintforever said:

No, I was only just out of Uni, wouldn’t have been a very clever career move.

Okay so your ethics only matter when it’s suits you, your job was more important and happy to work for a racist boss. Guess you talk the talk but don’t walk the walk, fair enough lots around like you. 

2 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Bless.

It’s true though. When it came down to it and you had to stand up for what you believed in you decided others things were more important. Don’t worry mate, I’m sure there’ll be another BLM much you can applaud from your sofa soon

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

It’s true though. When it came down to it and you had to stand up for what you believed in you decided others things were more important. Don’t worry mate, I’m sure there’ll be another BLM much you can applaud from your sofa soon

How’s the statue protecting going on? :lol:

26 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Maybe. I’ve already said I’m not a fan of positive discrimination, mainly for the reasons you state. 

You’re also not a fan of actually acting on what your believe in. On here you’re like the Martin Luther king of mongboard, in reality when you actually have to stand up for what you believe in  it all falls apart. Guess it doesn’t really matter that much to you

6 minutes ago, Turkish said:

You’re also not a fan of actually acting on what your believe in. On here you’re like the Martin Luther king of mongboard, in reality when you actually have to stand up for what you believe in  it all falls apart. Guess it doesn’t really matter that much to you

We’re you out there protecting statues, getting a shoeing outside Waterloo then?

We’re you out there protecting statues, getting a shoeing outside Waterloo then?

Obviously not. I’ve no idea why you think I would be. Weird deflection tactic to completely make up a scenario to detract from you actually have to act like a non racist than talk about it

12 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Obviously not. I’ve no idea why you think I would be. Weird deflection tactic to completely make up a scenario to detract from you actually have to act like a non racist than talk about it

Why not, according to you I should be out there fighting for the cause. You give it the large about BLM on the mongboard, in reality when you actually have to stand up for what you believe in  it all falls apart. Guess it doesn’t really matter that much to you either.

1 hour ago, aintforever said:

Why not, according to you I should be out there fighting for the cause. You give it the large about BLM on the mongboard, in reality when you actually have to stand up for what you believe in  it all falls apart. Guess it doesn’t really matter that much to you either.

Okay let’s compare the two scenarios

the first is a completely made up incident in your head 

or scenario two a real incident where someone who has continually told us all how opposed they are to racism has the chance to pull someone up on racism but decides against it as they’re worried about being the first person in modern history to have their career hindered by calling out a racist.

i guess it really isn’t that important to you

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

It’s natural for people to worry about a new vaccine given the speed that it is being pushed through. I remember having several long discussions with my wife (who was a nurse) about our children having the MMR vaccine. She was against it initially but after a conversation with our doctor agreed to go ahead and they were fine. 
If covid killed young people in the numbers it kills older people, perhaps there would be less resistance to vaccination? 
As I am at risk, I will have it done. I would prefer a longer trial period but we don’t have the time. If we are going to beat this thing, we are going to have to take a leap of faith.

Surely you would refuse the vaccine given it's been funded by a tory government you despise so much.

14 minutes ago, buctootim said:

Can't you learn to troll at a base camp somewhere and come back later?  

No trolling. Soggy has been incandescent with his rage against the government during this pandemic. He's been very vocal across multiple forums about how much he hates the tories and been on a moral crusade to point this out at every opportunity. Lets see how important his morals are when it comes to accepting a vaccine from "not my prime minister"

14 hours ago, Verbal said:

Please, the two of you - not again.  Get a miserable low-ceilinged room.  

I’m not sure why you would think I would want to share a room with an Alt-right sympathising, Islamophobic, misogynistic cyber stalker Verbal? It’s bad enough sharing a planet with him. You can see what type of person he is by his last comment. Whatever you think of me, I’d like to think that I have higher standards than that.

5 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I’m not sure why you would think I would want to share a room with an Alt-right sympathising, Islamophobic, misogynistic cyber stalker Verbal? It’s bad enough sharing a planet with him. You can see what type of person he is by his last comment. Whatever you think of me, I’d like to think that I have higher standards than that.

Someone who values marriage more than an internet forum?

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, sadoldgit said:

Of course it was. If it they had been successful in their aim it would have been a coup. It really doesn’t matter if they were rednecks and how thick they were. They were trying to prevent a democratically elected president taking his post and keeping the present president in post. Even American citizens are calling it an attempted coup! What is it with you far right wingers that you have to try and play down everything that shows some of you as subversive thugs? What more do you need? An armed mob storming a government building trying to prevent the election of a president, just a bit of bantz?

LMFAO. From the guy who denied there was any violence whatsoever in any of the BLM protest 😂

18 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

No I didn’t. Provide evidence or STFU you pathetic WUM. 

Short memory Soggy, funny that.

im not winding you up, I’m calling you out as a hypocrite and a liar. its not only me that remembers your claims of no violence either. How you tired to play it down, how you tried to claim it was right wing infiltration and then how when you couldn’t ignore the facts how you clapped along with it saying we shouldn’t focus on the violence what’s a few arrests verses such a great cause. You are everything you accuse others of being, that’s gotta hurt. 

Edited by Turkish

I think this will be one of the few posts directly entered on this thread. I couldn't work out where else to post it.....

This is the first line of a story on the CNN International news website;

Denmark's flagship broadcaster has suffered blowback over its newest children's TV program, "John Dillermand" -- an animation starring a man with a penis so massive and flexible it can save children from danger, fetch objects from a river and operate as a pogo stick.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/07/europe/denmark-john-dillermand-controversy-scli-intl/index.html

Edited by badgerx16

• 3 weeks later...

Governments will always get criticised whatever they do, well done, great point made.

Bit of a mute point you putting your silly little laughing emoji after saying what you did about Corbyn as well then. Oh dear, another post where you've mugged yourself off and ended up looking silly trying to be smart. 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Turkish said:

How exciting for you. What did your ex say when you told her about this post?

You mugged yourself off trying to look smart. Don't do it. It's too tricky for you. 

The idea behind her being an ex was exactly so I didn't have to talk to her anymore.  Another of those 'oh so slippery' and hard to grasp concepts for you to wrestle with.  

1 minute ago, buctootim said:

You mugged yourself off trying to look smart. Don't do it. It's too tricky for you. 

The idea behind her being an ex was exactly so I didn't have to talk to her anymore.  Another of those 'oh so slippery' and hard to grasp concepts for you to wrestle with.  

Far from it, but it seems you're getting very excited about me making a spelling error, the obsession continues. Im surprised you didn't make a special call into the ex to inform her of this incredible moment in your life. 

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

Far from it, but it seems you're getting very excited about me making a spelling error, the obsession continues. Im surprised you didn't make a special call into the ex to inform her of this incredible moment in your life. 

Actually she might like to be reminded of you. Her and her lecture group found you pretty funny last time.  

Edited by buctootim

Just now, buctootim said:

Actually she might like to be reminded of you. Her and her lecture group found you pretty funny last time.  

Obviously she found me considerably more interesting than she found you, hence why she's your ex. Give her a call mate, roll back the years to the glory days when you used to woo her by sitting on saintsweb telling her all about what someone you've never met has posted that day. 

32 minutes ago, buctootim said:

She did! She's a psychiatrist, you made it to a case study. I never did. 

Im not surprised you have this resentment/bitternness towards me when your girlfriend found a character on an internet forum she doesn't even post on more interesting than her boyfriend. That's gotta hurt, but let it go. 

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

It’s a BBC show isn’t it?

Anyway, on the subject of funny American comedies, Frasier was excellent as was MASH and Cheers was very good.

Are only British writers allowed to write programs for the BBC? Bit racist.