The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

6 minutes ago, saint77 said:

The bloke seems to have an agenda against everyone quite sad really 

Anyone in a team who loses 9-0 twice and looks like it could happen again any week deserves an agenda. 

10 minutes ago, Billy the Kidd said:

Yeah thanks, i figured that may be the case.

I wonder who people thought I was - i bet he was handsome, wise, hilarious and sorely missed 😉

That response confirms my thoughts. Just have one login and stick with it mate.

3 minutes ago, Billy the Kidd said:

Serious, go play with yourself fella. I’m really not interested if that is your attitude.

You're settling into your new name nicely mate. Enjoy your day xx

11 minutes ago, qwertyell said:

I mean, there is a quote function so you can highlight exactly what I "stated" rather than your own misrepresentation.

For the record, I was chiming in a conversation around the hypothetical question "Of the 13 teams above us, which should Hasenhuttl be disappointed not to be higher than?"

See my post above - you didnt say this in the quote I replied to. So dont do that “there is a quote function” like I’m some sort of moron - as though clearly know, you were quoted, it is in black and white.

Fuck me if being right is so important to you, have this one on me...

1 minute ago, egg said:

You're settling into your new name nicely mate. Enjoy your day xx

My day wont be interrupted by someone like you, making accusations that are not untrue. And kisses on the end of a message - is that supposed to rile someone?

I dont need to prove anything to you about who I am. If you dont like what I say, put me on ignore.

What I do find strange is you trying to wind someone up, and making stuff up - it just makes no sense. I mean, I posted on the other forum for 10 years, and even now I’d struggle to recognise some posters if they changed their name. I’m pretty sure they had a system where they could tell ISP addresses so they knew if someone that had been banned came back.

I’m suprised there isn’t that function for the Mods here, maybe there is, who knows.

Anyhow, I’m not sure if there would be any point in me replying to anything you write again.

16 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Nor me. Alex Law is Batman, Chapel End is Always, Jeremy is one of Glasgows. Surely Billy the Kidd isn't another one?

Nope. I posted under billyvegas and latterly when I lost my login details Power to the Billies on the other forum.

I never posted on here before, read a handful of times over the past 4 years or so.

Still, what a welcome, hey 🙄

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Nor me. Alex Law is Batman, Chapel End is Always, Jeremy is one of Glasgows. Surely Billy the Kidd isn't another one?

My theory is that Glasgow log ins are like COVID variants. In order to survive they have to become more mundane and tolerable until eventually we end up with a dominant strain of the Burkina Faso variant posting, "I sorry, I no follow Saints long time, I bet 5,000CFA for make insurance of Southampton result."

2 hours ago, Billy the Kidd said:

Nope. I posted under billyvegas and latterly when I lost my login details Power to the Billies on the other forum.

I never posted on here before, read a handful of times over the past 4 years or so.

Still, what a welcome, hey 🙄

Just laugh at them mate, i have learnt that its the best way, took me a while though. You cannot reason with them.

Let SKD and Turkish etc imagine what they like if it makes happy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chapel End said:

Just laugh at them mate, i have learnt that its the best way, took me a while though. You cannot reason with them.

Let SKD and Turkish etc imagine what they like if it makes happy. 

There’s some pretty solid evidence in your case always. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SKD said:

Sorry, Tommy Robinson. 

But in seriousness, why do muslim players at other clubs seemingly cope?

As I said in the Liverpool thread, I’m surprised a professional club allow a £10m+ asset risk their performance like that. Especially that 1% makes a huge difference. 

Calling someone Tommy Robinson for stating an undeniable fact? You have some serious issues pal. Typical lefty bullshit....no wonder you lot always lose. 

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Dorchester Saint said:

Calling someone Tommy Robinson for stating an undeniable fact? You have some serious issues pal. Typical lefty bullshit....no wonder you lot always lose. 

You seem to have the issues and want to bring ‘lefties’ into everything. I’ll hazard a guess at which one is the bigot

On 11/05/2021 at 17:09, Dorchester Saint said:

As things currently stand, I’m a pro brexit, pro Israel, anti lockdown, Tory voter. So about as far from being a lefty as you can get, really. 

It was a joke and you’ve fallen hook, line and sinker, so we’ll done pal. Who’s the loser here.... 

11 hours ago, SKD said:

As things currently stand, I’m a pro brexit, pro Israel, anti lockdown, Tory voter. So about as far from being a lefty as you can get, really. 

It was a joke and you’ve fallen hook, line and sinker, so we’ll done pal. Who’s the loser here.... 

Lots of the anti lockdown protesters yesterday were lefties. 

39 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Saw a great Transgenders say Free Palestine flag at the weekend.

it’s always the same crowd. This time it’s Brilliant isn’t it. Turkeys voting for Christmas springs to mind. 

These fools really aren’t that intelligent, are they. 

4 hours ago, SKD said:

it’s always the same crowd. This time it’s Brilliant isn’t it. Turkeys voting for Christmas springs to mind. 

These fools really aren’t that intelligent, are they. 

So obsessed with being seen as nice people they dont know what point they're making.

Just now, RedArmy said:

Apart from the bit you added at the start :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obviously!

B.1.617 has several mutations that are present in other variants of interest/concern or that have been shown to have antigenic escape in laboratory experiments. Discussed here are changes in positions 484, 452 and 681. E484Q is present in B.1.617. Mutations in position 484 are present in the three global variants of concern, but these variants contains E484K. There is limited evidence for the role of E484Q in immune escape – it was shown to have reduced neutralisation by some but not all convalescent plasma samples from people who have had natural infection with SARS-CoV-2 using an experimental system (Greaney et al., 2021, Cell Host & Microbe 29, 463–476). L452R is present in B.1.617. This is present in several variants of interest, including B.1.429 (associated with California). This mutation has been associated with weaker neutralisation of the virus by convalescent plasma from people who have been infected with SARS-CoV-2, and/or some monoclonal antibodies in laboratory experiments. P681R is present in B.1.617. P681R or P681H is also present in several variants under investigation in the UK, including A.23.1/E484K, B.1.1.7 and B1.318. This is located adjacent to the furin cleavage site of the spike protein, which could mean a change in spike protein processing or other changes in biology. More evidence is needed to understand the virus changes that result from the specific combination of mutations present in B.1.617.”

So you thick fuckers need quote marks to get that the above was written by a scientist! Brilliant :lol:

1 minute ago, aintforever said:

So you thick fuckers need quote marks to get that the above was written by a scientist! Brilliant :lol:

Ideally you should provide a link to your source as well if you don't want to be accused of plagiarism.  Failing that, you could click the quote marks and paste the quote into the handy little box that pops up.  It's not rocket science.

Just now, Weston Super Saint said:

Ideally you should provide a link to your source as well if you don't want to be accused of plagiarism.  Failing that, you could click the quote marks and paste the quote into the handy little box that pops up.  It's not rocket science.

The whole point was that it formed part of the question but I would have thought that was obvious.

Clearly posts need to be made idiot proof for some on here.

10 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Yeah the problem is everyone else it’s everyone else that’s thick 🤣

• Haha 1