Blasphemy and Duck Rape

Yorkshire Saint

It is claimed to be 'intelligent design', an intelligent designer wouldn't wire things back to front in his chosen species. I also am short sighted, so my eyes and that of millions of others are not remotely well designed. If a God did design human eyes he is incompetent and you are scrambling around trying to make excuses.

That is due to imperfection. The design was perfect but Man was designed to be Adam and Eve, male and female but each generation is more imperfect than the last, so things like short sightedness and others ailments are common place. Due to sin and imperfection humans have become like a mass produced Chinese Verizon of a rolls Royce. It also explains why there are so many more gays and LGBTS than 2 or 3 generwti’ms ago.

The daft thing about that story is it is not much of a test. If God is all knowing then before he gave Adam and Eve the test he knew they would fail it, so the test wasn't fair as the outcome was already known.

You need to wake up to fact that god is way smarter than you so stop trying to second guess him

You haven’t even created a sub standard eye let alone a planet, pizza, sex....

I didn't second guess him in that post.

I made the point that the story of Adam and Eve is flawed. You have failed to explain why it isn't!

Please answer the following...

1) Do you think God is all knowing and knows the future? YES/NO

2) Did God know before Adam and Eve were tested with the apple that they would fail the test? YES/NO

3) If God already knew with 100% certainty that they would fail... is it a fair test? YES/NO

That is due to imperfection. The design was perfect but Man was designed to be Adam and Eve, male and female but each generation is more imperfect than the last, so things like short sightedness and others ailments are common place. Due to sin and imperfection humans have become like a mass produced Chinese Verizon of a rolls Royce. It also explains why there are so many more gays and LGBTS than 2 or 3 generwti’ms ago.

Do you accept you have just made a homophobic post? Because it appears you have said being gay is an imperfection.

Turkish can you also answer my questions about Adam and Eve please...

2) Did God know before Adam and Eve were tested with the apple that they would fail the test? YES/NO

3) If God already knew with 100% certainty that they would fail... is it a fair test? YES/NO

Do you accept you have just made a homophobic post? Because it appears you have said being gay is an imperfection.

Turkish can you also answer my questions about Adam and Eve please...

I don’t know any of the answers to your questions because I would be speaking for someone else and there is no evidence as to what god knows about the future. So as you love and need evidence for everything I’m afraid I cannot answer.

I just LOVE that a thread which started off as this...

Happy Christmas!

Has now moved on to this...

Do ducks rape other ducks?

I think this may have overtaken, “too much nonce-on-nonce violence,” as my favourite thread of the year. Please don’t ever change you lot. :lol:

Matthew, I’ll give you a little evidence about the future.

Ezekiel 38 & 39 is about Russia, Turkey & Iran attacking Israel from the north for profit.

Russia’s economy ain’t doing too great if you hadn’t noticed and Israel have recently discovered and enormous natural gas reserve. Russia is petrified that Israel will become the dominant seller to Europe (they’ve already said they will), so much so that they’re now camped? Yep, you’ve guessed it, on the north border.

Isaiah 17

Predicts Damascus will become a ruinous heap that will over night become uninhabitable. Now whilst it’s not uninhabitable just yet, it’s dangerously close to begin wiped off the face of the earth with Israel themselves training the weapons on the city due to Iran and Russia storing arsenals of all sorts of rockets there.

Go on tell me that Damascus isn’t an fing message on the verge of annihilation...

These are just 2 of many prophecies about the future that are happening right now, but you don’t believe them and I’m guessing it’s just coincidence.

As you were

BTW if anyone wants the low down on bible prophecy just shout. Don’t be shy, I love you all

Are you going to use the Bible to prove the Bible? That is a circular argument! What Bible prophecies are you claiming came true? Can you 100% rule out people either reading the scripture and working towards fulfilling it? In which case it is hardly miraculous is it?

I don’t know any of the answers to your questions because I would be speaking for someone else and there is no evidence as to what god knows about the future. So as you love and need evidence for everything I’m afraid I cannot answer.

If he doesn't know the future then he isn't all powerful. Do you think he is all powerful?

Are you going to use the Bible to prove the Bible? That is a circular argument! What Bible prophecies are you claiming came true? Can you 100% rule out people either reading the scripture and working towards fulfilling it? In which case it is hardly miraculous is it?

What’s the point in replying to you when you weren’t even gracious enough to admit to the pony you were spouting off about over Jesus condoning/encouraging murder is simply the implementation of the law at the time?

What’s the point in replying to you when you weren’t even gracious enough to admit to the pony you were spouting off about over Jesus condoning/encouraging murder is simply the implementation of the law at the time?

So are you saying God and Jesus obey human laws? You are very confused about this! The law I quote about killing children who curse their parents is supposed to be a law from God... not humans.

Russia’s economy ain’t doing too great if you hadn’t noticed and Israel have recently discovered and enormous natural gas reserve. Russia is petrified that Israel will become the dominant seller to Europe (they’ve already said they will), so much so that they’re now camped? Yep, you’ve guessed it, on the north border.

That explains why GAZPROM, you know - that giant Russian petrochemical company, is one of the major partners developing the Leviathan gas field.

I knew mallards reproduce by gang rape and have been caught on film engaging in homosexual necrophilia...

Yes, it is a stand up sketch but those bits are true.

The wonders of a loving God's intelligent creation! What a great designer he is!

You’ve respirated to a stand up comedian to support your views? :mcinnes:

That explains why GAZPROM, you know - that giant Russian petrochemical company, is one of the major partners developing the Leviathan gas field.

Tell me something, why did Russia stand shoulder to shoulder with the dictator in Syria?

Because they want to protect their pipelines throughout the land, through to Iran (oh look, Iran again)

And let’s be honest here badger, if you dominated the natural gas market, would you not be doing everything you can to protect it? Especially if you’re country/leader that thinks nothing of invading another country, knowing no one else will come to that country’s aid.

In this case they dare not do what they did to the Ukraine because Israel have insane amounts of military capacity (another bible prophecy), so they need to be careful. Especially as Israel is at the heart of practicality everything in the Middle East.

But they will attack through the north, eventually.

Tell me something, why did Russia stand shoulder to shoulder with the dictator in Syria?

Because they want to protect their pipelines throughout the land, through to Iran (oh look, Iran again)

And let’s be honest here badger, if you dominated the natural gas market, would you not be doing everything you can to protect it? Especially if you’re country/leader that thinks nothing of invading another country, knowing no one else will come to that country’s aid.

In this case they dare not do what they did to the Ukraine because Israel have insane amounts of military capacity (another bible prophecy), so they need to be careful. Especially as Israel is at the heart of practicality everything in the Middle East.

But they will attack through the north, eventually.

Your Nostradamus act isn't convincing.

Relative to what? All powerful means there are no limits to his power. In which case he can see the future, so you can now answer my questions.

No because it’s subjective. You’re asking me to speak on behalf of a higher being, okay I know I’m supremely talented which is a burden I have to carry but I can’t speak on behalf of god! Absurd you’d expect it.

No because it’s subjective. You’re asking me to speak on behalf of a higher being, okay I know I’m supremely talented which is a burden I have to carry but I can’t speak on behalf of god! Absurd you’d expect it.

The Bible is packed full of claims that God knows the future. Do you not believe those bits? If he knows the future then he knew Adam and Eve would fail the test... thus the test was futile as he knew the outcome. He always intended to remove Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden as he set the rules for a test he knew they would fail.

"And God said in the year of our Lord 2019, let there be a Web forum called saintsweb and let that forum be visited by a dry, pedantic, borderline autistic irritant and let him be known as Matthew Le God.

And lo it was so."

That is far more impressive than any prediction in the Bible and yet predictions like that are flawed as it is possible for them to be manipulated and people actively working towards fulfilling them (so aren't divine in nature).

That is far more impressive than any prediction in the Bible and yet predictions like that are flawed as it is possible for them to be manipulated and people actively working towards fulfilling them (so aren't divine in nature).
A reading from the book of hypochondriac:

"and on the 7th day, Matthew Le God realised he was wasting his life attempting to convert the believers to his particular brand of militant atheism and went back to beta testing football manager 2021."

Thanks be to God.

Please give us a passage from the Bible that predicts the 21st century.

Ezekiel 20-41:42

41. With a pleasing savor I shall accept you when I take you out of the nations, and I shall gather you from the lands in which you were scattered, and I shall be hallowed through you before the eyes of the nations.

42. And you will know that I am the Lord when I bring you to the land of Israel, to the land that I lifted My hand to give to your forefathers.

And as if by magic, Israel became a nation again in 1948

And yes, I’m aware it’s from last century before you get all pedantic on me. But it’s a highly significant 1.

As for this century, it was predicted that Israel will flourish. They’re now the 8th richest country in the world and 5th largest seller of military technology. The fig tree is blooming, just as Jesus predicted.

This is the parable of the fig tree found in Matthew

Matthew Le God might be the most annoying poster in the history of the forum with his dog with a bone like posting style and weird automaton personality, but you really don't help matters raging bull when you post things like the above, you just sound a bit unhinged. I don't think even most Christians would try to say that random passages from the bible are literally predicting events from the last century or two.

Matthew Le God might be the most annoying poster in the history of the forum with his dog with a bone like posting style and weird automaton personality, but you really don't help matters raging bull when you post things like the above, you just sound a bit unhinged. I don't think even most Christians would try to say that random passages from the bible are literally predicting events from the last century or two.

It’s up to you what you think of me, I’m not fussed.

But 28% of the bible is dedicated to prophecy, so predicting things...

• Lighthouse changed the title to Blasphemy and Duck Rape