Gay Prawn Sandwiches

Chris cooper

8 minutes ago, Chris cooper said:

If saints won this the keyboard full kit wearing wankers on here would be jizzin 💦in their pants 😂love to have enough post allowance to argue with the faggots .. joke fans !! Prawn gay sandwich brigade wankers !! 

Forgot it was the school holidays.

What’s a prawn gay sandwich? 

1 hour ago, Chris cooper said:

If saints won this the keyboard full kit wearing wankers on here would be jizzin 💦in their pants 😂love to have enough post allowance to argue with the faggots .. joke fans !! Prawn gay sandwich brigade wankers !! 

careful you sound like a homophobic twat.

1 hour ago, Chris cooper said:

Tickled me, has this post. Thanks for that Chris.

ps. Cough up £5 and you can post as much as you like 😉

1 minute ago, SKD said:

Tickled me, has this post. Thanks for that Chris.

ps. Cough up £5 and you can post as much as you like 😉

I would like to know what he has the biggest hard on for - the thought of winning the Community Shield, or getting to eat a big gay prawn?

6 minutes ago, whelk said:

I would like to know what he has the biggest hard on for - the thought of winning the Community Shield, or getting to eat a big gay prawn?

This forum needs someone like Chris to have enough posts to present his voice of reason. 

Edited by SKD

3 hours ago, Chris cooper said:

Heavy drinking on a Sunday