Kazeem Olaigbe returns then goes

Master Bates

• Master Bates changed the title to Kazeem Olaigbe returns then goes

Premier league record holder Kayne Ramsey is currently at Harrogate signed from Saints so guess the club have a good relationship, no surprises considering i am often seen on the Town terraces these days. He was once highly rated but these days looks very much to have found his level. I hope the same cant be said for Olaigbe.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn’t go today but he scored on his debut and by all accounts was the only bright spot in a dreadful performance. I’m going to the Crewe game next week so will watch him with interest.

Ramsey got a bad injury last week and it out for the season

First look at him today, actually had a quick chat before the game as they did a fans day where players signed autographs and met kids before the game, son had his photo taken with him and got an autograph also told him we were saints fans which he seems to like

got MOM today and rightly so, head and shoulders best player on the pitch, got a lot of pace and skill was a constant threat, a lovely flick to assist the first goal and a cracking finish to get a goal himself. Very impressive 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

First look at him today, actually had a quick chat before the game as they did a fans day where players signed autographs and met kids before the game, son had his photo taken with him and got an autograph also told him we were saints fans which he seems to like

got MOM today and rightly so, head and shoulders best player on the pitch, got a lot of pace and skill was a constant threat, a lovely flick to assist the first goal and a cracking finish to get a goal himself. Very impressive 

Thanks for that - good to hear he's doing well. How did Ryan Finnigan get on for Crewe?

6 minutes ago, egg said:

Thanks for that - good to hear he's doing well. How did Ryan Finnigan get on for Crewe?

Not great, was playing centre midfield got completely overrun by Harrogate’s midfield, to be fair Crewe were awful. Harrogate miles the better team 2-0 up And cruising then gave away a soft penalty with 5 minutes to go and ended up drawing 2-2 in a game they could have won 5-0. The similarities to saints are startling! I’d like to see him in a better team before giving a view as Crewe were really poor even their own fans were singing “we’re fucking shit” after about 70 minutes 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...