Chant for kwp?

Roger

14 hours ago, Roger said:

Surely with him being so loyal and his performances we need to get one going. 

He's deserved one for a while tbh, consistently one of our better players since he's been here.

Sad reality is that i think he'll be gone in January if any serious bid comes in, or failing that in the summer. I guess its possible he might stick around if playoffs are on the cards given he knows he can exit for free in the summer regardless if we don't get promoted.

Enjoy him whilst he's here at anyrate. I'm dreading the game where he gets suspended / injured and we have Holgate or bree to look forward to - feels like such a downgrade that we'll likely drop points.

• Like 1

To the tune of YMCA;

Young Man ……Kyle was once in your shoes 

Thats when…. I knew that we’d never lose 

because ……..

🎼It’s wise to give the ball to the K - W - P ….to give the ball to the K -W - P 🎼

Yeah. I know what you’re thinking. Wasted talent  . I should have been writing for Elton John or something 😇😂

• Sad 1

I was mistaken in the summer when I said he would be into his last year. Apparently he is contracted until summer 2025. 

I think Kyle is a bit like Ryan Bertrand: got the short end of the stick at a 'big' club, and so recognises the feeling of being valued by a club, and their supporters. I think he'll be here till the summer at least. One of the added bonuses of promotion would be getting to keep KWP and THB. 🤞

• Like 1

KWP whaooo, KWP whaoo, he wears the number 2. He thinks pompey are poo clap clap clap clap 

He plays on the left, he plays on the right, Kyle walker peters, thinks pompey are shite 

Edited by Dman

5 hours ago, ImproveOurAtmosphere said:

Kyle Walker Peters

England's best right back who we all adore

Kyle Walker Peters

Signed him from spurs, we should have paid much more 

Kyle Walker Peters

We f*cking looo-o-o-ove you.

Edited by chiknsmack
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jose's Love Child said:

I've been surprised that neither Fonte's song nor Redmond's have been properly recycled.  It's almost like they've been respectfully retired when they left 🤣

Either way "Walker Peters Baby" works but also "He's our star man running down the right, his name is Walker Peters ....."

Yes

He’s our star man running down the right

His name is Walker Peters and he’s making you look shite.

• Like 2

Remember when we conceding all those goals and some thought KWP wasn't very good, instead of RM kamikaze tactics. It's incredible to have a player of KWP quality in this side. Probably our best defensive and best attacking player at the moment. Loved how he keeps throwing everything into each game, getting back to defend and then straight up the pitch again. I also like that he's a bit of an old fashion full back (well 90s and 00s) in trying to beat his man, instead of cutting in all the time

• 2 weeks later...