Derby predictions.

bjk

Derby havent won a league game under PJ. So you can guess what will happen!

Might be worth putting a tenner on Derby :(

That aint a bad idea seeing as i never win sod all,i'll do that then perhaps Saints will win.

It's really hard to call.

Conceivably we could blow Derby away and get a cushion. The corwd will be well on their back. Jewell will be clueless..... etc.

On the other hand, we could have a good 30 minutes, get a goal and then be completely outplayed for the next 60 minutes (as per the last two league games).

Also, who knows which players will be left by Saturday?

I reckon we might play a bit cagier than thus far and come away with a 1-1.

Derby 3-1 Saints - Derby have gone so long without a win and its always Saints who f*ck these sort of things up. Long Long Season Ahead :(

Anyone remember when Liverpool went like 3 months without a win and then came to St Marys, we had a unbeaten home recored.. Surley it was a home win. No 1-0 Liverpool.

The same Davis who has been completely faultless so far this season?

Yeah, what a bummer.

I do wonder what games some people watch! Davis was good on Saturday and has improved alot since last season. Still think we'll lose 2-1 though its my birthday ... we always lose on my birthday =[

With Judas still trying to sell your arse for his 30 peaces of silver. The morel in the team must be (lowe).....Pluss the law of averages Derby must win some time, 2-1 Jewell to get his fist win.

Doesn't it make you all feel good that you grew up in Southampton and got your basic English straight? Poor old mack rill.

Derby will win, but I don't how Lowe is trying to raise money for himself. Such a retarded viewpoint you can now consider yourself a saints fan.

I do not think Lowe is cashing his chips for himself. I think he could be to drastic with his cost cutting effort, If Lowe takes you to just the bear Bones to save money, And you are unlucky with 3 or 4 of your players injured Relegation could become a real issue. You would be proper f*cked then.

adriansfc....i am no Saint:D.....but i do want the Derbys Back!;)

He's our best option, but not faultless. All he needed to do was put a man on the far post in the last minute against cardiff. It seemed ridiculous and was blatantly going to cost us.

Sorry - it's Davies fault that they had an unchallenged header and there was no one on the post?

Even Svennson himself has admitted he screwed up for that goal and James' "challenge" that lead to the freekick was dreadful.

Kelvin has been one of our best 3 players this season IMO.

If people think we're going to do any better in our current state then they need to wake up.

Stern's miss, Svensson's ****-ups, John's lack of fitness, a poorly selected bench.... all have been much more influential on our two league defeats than anything Davis has done yet we still get mongs saying "we're going to lose because Davis is playing". Really ticks me off. You might as well say, "we're going to lose because Svennson is playing".