Forum Members Match at SMS ?

INFLUENCED.COM

If I have moved jobs by then I would consider it. It seems as if being totally talentless at football is no bar to doing it, which is handy!!

Or any knowledge of football come to that..Chucks away.

Don't forget your pom poms and try not to stand on my toes when we perform the half time routine.;)

Or any knowledge of football come to that..Chucks away.

Don't forget your pom poms and try not to stand on my toes when we perform the half time routine.;)

That would be "chocks away" I think. Unless of course you are referring to a cheap cut of beef from around the shoulder area, that for some reason you are discarding?

Yes, many apologies...Chuck, As always your right.. It is chocks.:)

I think you may well mean "you're right" unless of course you have not finished the sentence and you are about to say "your right testicle" for instance.

Yes, your right once again..So much to learn from you master.:p

Oh, the ironing.

I will give it a go but I draw the line at jumping in the air at the end and landing in the splits position.

Excellent show anticipated in support of the football playing posters.

But do remember to wear clean knickers to keep those testicles covered when

jumping in the air. You'll be excused splits at your very late age.:D

So whats going on then???? How difficult is it to arrange a game of football?... can we have our forum names on the backs of our shirts so we know who we are kicking... I mean tackling/marking. Can I suggest that if there are any particularly lumpy bits of the ground I could play in that position to flatten them out a bit!!

Can someone please confirm or at least acknowledge my request to play please? I really am suspicious the the organisers are working behind the scenes to 'cherry pick' the best players.

We need an update NOW!

We stopped taking applications about 5 minutes after we asked for them - the kit situation needs to be taken into account, which I'm waiting for an e-mail back from the club about. Essentially, I'm trying to see if we can get a deal on 32 sets of kit, the cost of which would then be added on.

Once we've sorted that one way or the other, we'll re-open it.

Can someone please confirm or at least acknowledge my request to play please? I really am suspicious the the organisers are working behind the scenes to 'cherry pick' the best players.

We need an update NOW!

I emailed everyone back that had made an application in the 5 minutes they were open, all 4 people. If you didnt get an email back from me then you didnt send your application in.

If I was to play then I would demand Robsk is on the opposition and not allowed to wear shin-pads.

Those are the rules.

So, I am captain of one team, who's the other captain?

If you can't outwit him in on the internet, I suppose this is the next best thing. Good luck catching him, fatty.

If you can't outwit him in on the internet, I suppose this is the next best thing. Good luck catching him, fatty.

My body will be a temple by the time the game kicks off.

I will probably only do the last 45 minutes though, I can be manager in the first half, and player-manager/captain in the second half.

This is the club all over - people wanting to throw their money at them but no one got the right answers... tut, tut, tut! Some one give them a gee up. Its one game not a cup final at wembly - .... I'm up for it! could we look at the possibility of a second game as there seams to be enough interest? But for fook sake get on with it will ya!!!! HAVE IT! (thats my playing style!)

My body will be a temple by the time the game kicks off.

I will probably only do the last 45 minutes though, I can be manager in the first half, and player-manager/captain in the second half.

I like the way youve stumped up to be just about everything going. I guess you will be stumping up the cash for each role you take up too?

This is the club all over - people wanting to throw their money at them but no one got the right answers... tut, tut, tut! Some one give them a gee up. Its one game not a cup final at wembly - .... I'm up for it! could we look at the possibility of a second game as there seams to be enough interest? But for fook sake get on with it will ya!!!! HAVE IT! (thats my playing style!)

How is it the club?

Steve and Baj were looking into it and when they know what the options are they are going to let us know. bugger all to do with the club messing anyone about lol

OK, darn missed this due to being incoherent all weekend from the rugby 7's beer marathon for 4 days.

I once coached Coombe Bissett FC for a while until I got bored with loosing my voice every Saturday for no reason whatsoever, but MOST importantly I have been to Amsterdam, so I believe that I am MORE THAN qualified to act as a manager for the evening.

Sounds like a good use of air miles to me, and would be up to pay a share but need to have two critical questions answered

1) Can I drink beer on the touchline while shouting at Alps/UP

2) Will the club provide an ashtray? won't want to get the nice seats all dusty

(Oh & I'm off on a stag do to Thailand at the weekend so may be able to find some fake shirts to reduce the cost, they come in a nice pink and darker pink stripes apparently after one wash)

OK, darn missed this due to being incoherent all weekend from the rugby 7's beer marathon for 4 days.

I once coached Coombe Bissett FC for a while until I got bored with loosing my voice every Saturday for no reason whatsoever, but MOST importantly I have been to Amsterdam, so I believe that I am MORE THAN qualified to act as a manager for the evening.

Sounds like a good use of air miles to me, and would be up to pay a share but need to have two critical questions answered

1) Can I drink beer on the touchline while shouting at Alps/UP

2) Will the club provide an ashtray? won't want to get the nice seats all dusty

(Oh & I'm off on a stag do to Thailand at the weekend so may be able to find some fake shirts to reduce the cost, they come in a nice pink and darker pink stripes apparently after one wash)

Registration hasn't opened yet as the club offered some other possible benefits.

Therefore you could still play :)

Registration hasn't opened yet as the club offered some other possible benefits.

Therefore you could still play :)

Great, can I still drink my beer out on the wing?

Bit worried about where the ashtray would be though....

Which is my way of saying with wonky cruciate ligament and a dodgy cartlidge and about 16 years past my retirement as a right sided clone of psycho I would love to but ain't no way the rest of the team could stop laughing or that I would need open heart surgery after the warm up!