Forum Members Match at SMS ?

INFLUENCED.COM

Sorry lads, my **** up. Saints are offering some more "benefits" at a slightly higher cost, so we're redoing the maths to include this cost for everyone and will make another announcement shortly.

Sorry lads, my **** up. Saints are offering some more "benefits" at a slightly higher cost, so we're redoing the maths to include this cost for everyone and will make another announcement shortly.

Surely there's no obligation to take up these extra cost benefits, is there?

If Setanta aren't interested, someone should volunteer to provide commentary via this site, unless Radio Hampshire and Saints TV will make it available. Plus match threads for us to comment.

Wish I could be there, I'm sure it will be hilarious to watch.

that would be funny as to get the local tv involved or radio. surly someone would be interested in doing something with it?

out of interest, what does the 4k go towards? is there anyway we could get some sponsorship from any local compaines or major shareholders to take it beyond the 4k and give the extra we raise to a local charity?

We could even invite Lowe to come and be the chairman of 1 team and Crouch the chairman of the other. put a bit more rivalry in it and make it more interesting for the press to get hold of?

Me plus my brother are up for this as well, for realsies. It would be smashing good fun.

I can see it now

Wotte: Ash, I'd love you to anchor our midfield next season.

Ash: I'm sorry Mark I have too much to offer the field of horticultural retail at this stage.

that would be funny as to get the local tv involved or radio. surly someone would be interested in doing something with it?

out of interest, what does the 4k go towards? is there anyway we could get some sponsorship from any local compaines or major shareholders to take it beyond the 4k and give the extra we raise to a local charity?

We could even invite Lowe to come and be the chairman of 1 team and Crouch the chairman of the other. put a bit more rivalry in it and make it more interesting for the press to get hold of?

Lawrie Mac,Matt Le Tiss,Frannie,Claus and a few others do alot of fundraising events for the society i work for.

We have close ties to SFC and they have always been great when participating in our events.

Can count me in for this too,would be able to play the 90 minutes and would be more than happy to pay the £180. All that annoys me about this is that up until recently Saints were only charging £2000 for the use of the pitch. Guess they realised how much money could be made from it.

Would like to add that as I thought I may need to post more than 3 times a day when this gets sorted out, I transferred the money into the saintsweb account so I can be a registered member. Not sure if the admin have taken the money yet or recieved it? Transferred the money at about 7ish last nite.

Would like to add that as I thought I may need to post more than 3 times a day when this gets sorted out, I transferred the money into the saintsweb account so I can be a registered member. Not sure if the admin have taken the money yet or recieved it? Transferred the money at about 7ish last nite.

Not sure that this is the place to query that Neil, but I'm sure if you PM Baj he will be able to sort you out. I paid using PayPal and was a full member in less than half an hour if my memory serves me correctly - didn't take long at all.

Not sure that this is the place to query that Neil, but I'm sure if you PM Baj he will be able to sort you out. I paid using PayPal and was a full member in less than half an hour if my memory serves me correctly - didn't take long at all.

Hmmm, maybe I've done something wrong then. Yeah I would of PM'd but I can't PM as I'm not a full member. LOL

Hmmm, maybe I've done something wrong then. Yeah I would of PM'd but I can't PM as I'm not a full member. LOL

Dont worry Neilza, I'll ask granty to look into it, I dont deal with the money side of things.

Why?

ok was gettin aheaad of myself, was thinkin more as if it was a luvie v anti match from the forum with Lowe and Crouch giving there support and local business's sponsering us all to raise money for a local charity. if that was all the case then some form of media would surly be interested and it could easily snowball into a decent event

I'm in. Can I be a captain and pick my team please, or more to the point, pick who will be in the opposition and recieving some bone crunchers from me?

I've always admired you're posts stu.....;)

Anyway, I think there was a bit of a problem with the T&Cs and baj was also looking in to the other benefits they offered. Said there will be an announcement sometime this week.

I would like to play some part in the second half please? That way the youngsters won't have quite such an advantage over me. I do not take too well to being shouted at, even if I am in the wrong.

I am current;y 'watching' some white boots on e-bay. I have chosen white, for the sole reason that I will be able to autograph them to be auctioned at a later date for a good cause.

Don't ya just love the smell of Sloan's liniment in the morning?

I would like to play some part in the second half please? That way the youngsters won't have quite such an advantage over me. I do not take too well to being shouted at, even if I am in the wrong.

I am current;y 'watching' some white boots on e-bay. I have chosen white, for the sole reason that I will be able to autograph them to be auctioned at a later date for a good cause.

Don't ya just love the smell of Sloan's liniment in the morning?

Do we really think the powers that be at SMS are going to let us lot run round with Studded boots?

Im just imagining the Ground Staffs faces when they see us lot thunder around taking chunks out of the grass as we all slide through Scooby, Stanley, TDD, FC and any one else that gets remembered for falling out with someone. lol

Do we really think the powers that be at SMS are going to let us lot run round with Studded boots?

Im just imagining the Ground Staffs faces when they see us lot thunder around taking chunks out of the grass as we all slide through Scooby, Stanley, TDD, FC and any one else that gets remembered for falling out with someone. lol

I wouldn't have thought there'll be any vehement anti-Lowes there, so that shouldn't be a problem. Surely they wouldn't want to put any money into SFC that may directly or indirectly support Lowe's tenure?

Nah I think they will, especially if the gorund is damp. It's right after the season's finished so they will have a good couple of months before the pitch needs to be ready for any proper games.

I wouldn't have thought there'll be any vehement anti-Lowes there, so that shouldn't be a problem. Surely they wouldn't want to put any money into SFC that may directly or indirectly support Lowe's tenure?

Thats a good point, there are 1 or 2 that refuse to go to the games as they dont want to line his pockets so stumping up £100 to the club for a kick about might be too far too?

Nah I think they will, especially if the gorund is damp. It's right after the season's finished so they will have a good couple of months before the pitch needs to be ready for any proper games.

Maybe they are planning to relay the surface in the off season so anything we do to it wont matter? Although I was under the impression that we have one of the better pitches in the CCC and didnt think we have had to relay it?

;-) fat Barsteward me, so will take some knocking over, but easy to catch I guess... still think it should be 'luvvies' v 'antis' - but as Ponty says, would enough antis stump up £100 for Lowe? ;-)

It's ok. We'll already be in administration by then.....;)

;-) fat Barsteward me' date=' so will take some knocking over, but easy to catch I guess... still think it should be 'luvvies' v 'antis' - but as Ponty says, would enough antis stump up £100 for Lowe? ;-)[/quote']

lol Yeah i have gained a few pounds since my youth and have zero ability with a football so I was thinking that with those 2 flaws combined x by a few others who wish to stump up the cash and in the same boat as me it could well be carnage.

Although 90% of the luvvies actually would rather Lowe be gone so im sure they would wear the Anti shirt for the day with no issues. lol