Forum Members Match at SMS ?

INFLUENCED.COM

How much will spectators be charged?

I'd love to slink along to see if you all match up to the preconceptions I have :D

Iam 6'2" slim and athletic with 6 pack, a fine head of hair and extremely irrestible to the ladies with charm and charisma... a scoring machine of the highest order, is that what you have me down as? ;-)

Iam 6'2" slim and athletic with 6 pack' date=' a fine head of hair and extremely irrestible to the ladies with charm and charisma... a scoring machine of the highest order, is that what you have me down as? ;-)[/quote']

If your half crap, michael Wilde will give you a contract.

If we do 16 aside with 6 * 90 mins and 10* 45 mins per side the costs are

To play 90 mins: £181.82

To play 45 mins: £90.91

I think 90 minutes would kill me. 45 minutes should be fine provided there's an amblulance standing by.

One 6'6'' centre back at your service :)

Fantastic idea, would love to play.

Would need to know age aswell, and also standard of play? Taking a wild guess that it wouldn't be too high but i should be able to run my heart out for 45 mins :)

Errr after 45 minutes I'm worried that my heart will have run out...!!!!

I wonder if Rupes and Wilde will be there to boo us, or will they not turn up in protest.

On the other hand, if we say nice things about them, will they reduce the price ?

Keep this going, and I expect Rupes will take over, and sort out the line ups...........................he who jests;););)

Keep this going, and I expect Rupes will take over, and sort out the line ups...........................he who jests;););)
thats the next thing who can pick the teams. Willwe all stand in a row and wait for a captain to pick us in turn?

Mods

What is the min/max number of people?

Minimum is obviously 11-a-side, maximum is 16-a-side to allow enough playing time for those who want to play 45 minutes and those who want to play a full 90 minutes.

How would you decide the date?

Depends on which dates are still available

What would happen about kits?

Don't know

And would it be day or night?

Depends on what's available.

What would happen about kits?

As i've already posted, I can get at least 16 home kits with numbers no names free of charge, if we have a high volume a couple of quid extra as someone else suggested we buy the away kit on a bogof deal, that said, if its a goer I'm sure we could generate some interest outside of here and through the Echo and known associates get some sponsorship, Match sponsor etc...

Surely the £4000 could be negociated since we are well, Saints fans? Could be great PR for the club.

BTW I'll play anywhere apart from goalie.

At my age and general fitness, that's about the only position I will play:roll:

Oh yeh...nickh, keep up son, your on the Luvvies side:smt082

We'll end up with 4 sh:t but rich players playing as strikers. I can't allow it i'm afraid.

surely it will be like watching the saints?....

oh we are so quick to judge - when you know nothing about my football abilities....

....In terms of my football ability I was school and district captain and leading goal scorer - froma midfield position. Sure i am no maradonna but i can kick a ball. I even did a step over in 1995 although some say that I just fell over.....you know a bit like when Mark Walters played for us.

I will need 2 months training. I can plod a 1/2 marathon but this would be different.

surely it will be like watching the saints?....

oh we are so quick to judge - when you know nothing about my football abilities....

....In terms of my football ability I was school and district captain and leading goal scorer - froma midfield position. Sure i am no maradonna but i can kick a ball. I even did a step over in 1995 although some say that I just fell over.....you know a bit like when Mark Walters played for us.

I will need 2 months training. I can plod a 1/2 marathon but this would be different.

But are you rich enough to sustain your bids?