QPR tickets

ladysaint

Why is it 4pm on the Sunday? Is the game on the TV? If so isn't that the usual slot for Prem games?

We are Premier League say we are Premier League

QPR have finally confirmed allocations and prices for the game at Loftus Road on Sunday 14th September – kick off 4pm

These are:

Upper Tier (1700 seats)

Adult £30.00

Junior U’16 £20.00

Senior Over 60 £20.00

Young Adult 16-21 £20.00

Lower Tier (1400 seats)

Adult £25.00

Junior U’16 £15.00

Kids U’8 FREE – prior to matchday

(Accompanied by adult)

Senior Over 60 £15.00

Young Adult 16-21 £15.00

We are hopeful of getting these tickets any day now. It is very likely that QPR will ask us to sell the lower tier first. Sales details will be published as soon as tickets are received

QPR have finally confirmed allocations and prices for the game at Loftus Road on Sunday 14th September – kick off 4pm

These are:

Upper Tier (1700 seats)

Adult £30.00

Junior U’16 £20.00

Senior Over 60 £20.00

Young Adult 16-21 £20.00

Lower Tier (1400 seats)

Adult £25.00

Junior U’16 £15.00

Kids U’8 FREE – prior to matchday

(Accompanied by adult)

Senior Over 60 £15.00

Young Adult 16-21 £15.00

We are hopeful of getting these tickets any day now. It is very likely that QPR will ask us to sell the lower tier first. Sales details will be published as soon as tickets are received

Cheers for the update. But doesn't the upper tier get sold first? The view from the lower tier is rubbish cos you can't see the other end properly. So can we request upper tier when purchasing?

Cheers for the update. But doesn't the upper tier get sold first? The view from the lower tier is rubbish cos you can't see the other end properly. So can we request upper tier when purchasing?

We'll have to wait to see what they say, but if memory serves they always prefer to sell lower tier first. I'm guessing thats why they have the free U-8's price to encourage sales there. With it being their tickets, we have to follow their instructions. We'll know more in the next few days, albeit some 2 weeks later than we would normally like.

I thought that as well, makes our concession prices and cheap march madness season tickets look like giveaways doesn't it.Plus they're no better than we are for all the players they've signed.

Added to the fact that Loftus Road is a complete and utter dump.

QPR have put their prices up since Flavio and Co arrived.

Apparently it was about 120 quid for a teen season ticket there and now its near 400. :-|

Sounds like people don't rate lower tier (I've been upper tier the two times I've been) Is it Ok at the back of the lower tier, anyone?

QPR have put their prices up since Flavio and Co arrived.

Apparently it was about 120 quid for a teen season ticket there and now its near 400. :-|

Sounds like people don't rate lower tier (I've been upper tier the two times I've been) Is it Ok at the back of the lower tier, anyone?

I've been in the lower tier twice and the upper tier once. Always thought the view was better in the upper tier but the atmosphere was better in the lower. The view is still fairly good in the lower though.

upper tier offers zero leg room, and some views are restricted. We are not talking about pillars in the way restricted, its just that you are so close that you can't actually see the corner flags at yoru end...its difficult to explain, all about angles and poor design. Anyho its not that bad a view but £30 is a rip off.

Gay Pride Park for £25 is expensive but those prices really take the ****, especially for a ground with such a ****y amount of leg room that I can barely fit in. I'm still going to go, but I wish I had a stronger set of morals.

Any advice on something from the ground I can steal to make my ticket a little better value for money?

I don't mind the lower tier, as long as you're not on the front couple of rows the view is fine.

The upper tier is very cramped, not entirely sure how they justify it being £5 more expensive than the lower tier.

Me neither given that you have to be amputated at the knee to sit in a seat!!

Fecking typical, club gets a massive injection of cash - club raises ticket prices!!

One of my good mates is paying out more than £400 MORE this year than last for three season tickets (his, daughters and old man's) - thats a bloody disgrace given that they've achieved nothing yet!

And usual story, the loyaly fans are being priced out now that there's a sniff of glory...

Why is football so sh!t in its regard for those people who have kept their clubs afloat??

Anyone know if the lower tier has sold out yet?

On another note regarding away tickets, was having an argument with friends at the weekend about who gets the money from tickets sold to away teams.

My argument was that the home team keeps all the gate receipts (including tickets sold to away fans) in league games and that for cup games were split 50 / 50 after the FA had taken a share etc.

Some friends thought that the away team kept a percentage of the home teams ticket sales for league games, I remember Saints losing money once because they did not sell the full allocation of away tickets asked for at a game.

Can anyone confirm this either way?

Thanks in advance!

My argument was that the home team keeps all the gate receipts (including tickets sold to away fans) in league games and that for cup games were split 50 / 50 after the FA had taken a share etc.

Some friends thought that the away team kept a percentage of the home teams ticket sales for league games, I remember Saints losing money once because they did not sell the full allocation of away tickets asked for at a game.

Thanks in advance!

League games - home team gets the lot.

Cup games - I believe it's 10% the FA get, and the rest is split 50-50.

The thing with Saints losing money was that the tickets weren't sale or return, so we took the gamble that we'd sell 'em all, and we subsequently didn't.

Thanks in advance!

Some teams make the away team buy all the tickets for a section if they think they can sell them.

ie, Saints could get the 1700 upper tier at LR but are only offered the 1400 lower tier if they buy all the seats there as they are non returnable.

I usually go to Loftus Road and i think its one of the best away days in the division, mainly because we bring 3,000 every year, but £30 a ticket is far too expensive. I'll have to give it a miss and probably use the money on the Doncaster or Cov games instead.

I am starting to think I will give it a miss, which is a ****ter as I was going to try and do every away game this year. But I am starting to think thirty squids is really taking the ****, particularly for a ground I couldn't even sit down in last season (not that I wanted to you understand). I can take me, my mrs, my brother and my old man to the Rotherham game for the same price as my ticket to Loftus Road.

What makes it worse is how wealthy their owners are, people need to start taking a stand and say that they're not paying this much to watch average footballers knock it about.

Was going to go with 3 of my mates who arent members or season ticket holders ?? Whats the chances ?? It's steep but should be a really good day out !

You can buy tickets from the ticket office next week, but probably only in the second tier.

Me and my mate are working up there and are both thinking about going as travel will be paid for because we will have week long passes on train neither of us are season ticket holders or members but we both had one last year the reason we never got one for this year is because we work away alot and over the weekend so whats the chances of getting a ticket

Me and my mate are working up there and are both thinking about going as travel will be paid for because we will have week long passes on train neither of us are season ticket holders or members but we both had one last year the reason we never got one for this year is because we work away alot and over the weekend so whats the chances of getting a ticket

I take it you are not an English teacher in London.