Teh early weekend thread, sponsored by Windmill Arms

Master Bates

Tonight: Chill

Friday: Pop in to town, go to bank, get a couple if dvds then pub, not sure about the evening.

Saints Super Saturday: 11am pub, then St Marys at 12:45pm, leave Stadium ten mins early to get to a tv screen for 2:30pm to watch Hull v St Helens in the Cup Final.

Sunday: Unknown as of yet

Monday: Chill, go to the pub, chill to a few dvds.

Edited by Master Bates

Tonight: Chill

Friday: Pop in to town, go to bank, get a couple if dvds then pub, not sure about the evening.

Saints Super Saturday: 11am pub, then St Marys at 12:45pm, leave Stadium ten mins early to get to a tv screen for 2:30pm to watch Hull v St Helens in the Cup Final.

Sunday: Unknown as of yet

Monday: Chill, go to the pub, chill to a few dvds.

You having your own bank holiday weekend?

Tonight - Work til 11.

Friday - Work til 11.

Saturday - Work til 11.

Sunday - FREEDOM FOR 3 WEEKS!!!! The best time of the year for every Underground staff member is the start of their 3 weeks summer leave. Albeit the summer has been and gone. :-( Still....WOOT! Copius amounts of drinking and looking for a place to live with the missus.

Tonight - Work til 11.

Friday - Work til 11.

Saturday - Work til 11.

Sunday - FREEDOM FOR 3 WEEKS!!!! The best time of the year for every Underground staff member is the start of their 3 weeks summer leave. Albeit the summer has been and gone. :-( Still....WOOT! Copius amounts of drinking and looking for a place to live with the missus.

Do you actually drive them?

Tonight - Work til 11.

Friday - Work til 11.

Saturday - Work til 11.

You will have the last laugh this year though with the 'Indian' summer that is being predicted....

Tomorrow - work then my little bro is coming over and I am treating us all to a takeaway curry, drink

Sat - take some rubbish to the tip, Asda, Haskins, give my Astra to my mum to borrow until her insurance coughs up for her car, pm, housy and garden stuff, drink

Sun - chill, usual chores (sorry Stu)

Tomorrow: Driving up to 'The Old Thorns golf club & spa hotel' in Liphook with the Mrs, and two mates and their Mrs's. Stopping off for a pub lunch on the way. Playing golf in the afternoon while the girls hit the spa for their treatments. (I cant play golf for sh!t!) Nice two course meal in the evening followed by a lot of drinking.

Sat: Lazy lie in, Sauna, steam room, swim etc in the morning while the girls hit the spa for more treatments. Drive back early arvo. Over a mates house for a few smokes, pizza and playing Mario Kart, Pro Evo and wii Golf.

Sun: Long lie in and chillin like a villain

Fri - Someone bird who has told her fella she is on a Hen party is coming round mine

Sat - Whilst with said missus, we will post all day on here knowing her fella will be online too and probably gambling

Sun - Will be going out with said girl, she will also be phoning her huby pretending te be enjoying herself at the Hen party whilst he lays in bed gambling online

Mon - She leaves, until the next time she can make an excuse to see a real man

Edited by Thedelldays

Friday - misuus off for her hen do weekend so I will stay in and gamble and enjoy a kings size bed to myself

Saturday - Mates birthday, making him watch footy round at mine, he won't go to st mary's, telly will have to do then out for beers

Sunday - if any money left I will gamble all day and again enjoy my bed.

Monday - return of the maggot, I might cunnilgusize her.

Friday - Quiet night in

Saturday - Working all day (though I am having a two hour lunch break to pop to Varsity to watch the game), then possibly going to a BBQ in the evening.

Sunday - As yet unplanned, probably involve getting stuff ready for holiday.

Fri - Someone bird who has told her fella she is on a Hen party is coming round mine

Sat - Whilst with said missus, we will post all day on here knowing her fella will be online too and probably gambling

Sun - Will be going out with said girl, she will also be phoning her huby pretending te be enjoying herself at the Hen party whilst he lays in bed gambling online

Mon - She leaves, until the next time she can make an excuse to see a real man

If she brings back another STD I will be fuming, only just got rid of the anal warts:(

Tomorrow: Driving up to 'The Old Thorns golf club & spa hotel' in Liphook with the Mrs, and two mates and their Mrs's. Stopping off for a pub lunch on the way. Playing golf in the afternoon while the girls hit the spa for their treatments. (I cant play golf for sh!t!) Nice two course meal in the evening followed by a lot of drinking.

Sat: Lazy lie in, Sauna, steam room, swim etc in the morning while the girls hit the spa for more treatments. Drive back early arvo. Over a mates house for a few smokes, pizza and playing Mario Kart, Pro Evo and wii Golf.

Sun: Long lie in and chillin like a villain

If you seriously can't play golf, the stewards at Old Thorns may ask you to politely leave the course... especially if I put the call in... will you be driving your Audi??

The missus is away on a hen weekend... friends coming down and we may partake in a beverage or two :smt102

Might have to change mine, it seems the Mrs is ignoring me.

I smell a Nervous Breakdown part 2 thread. :(

It's simple, this one.

Ignore them back. She will either:

a) Suck up to you because she wants attention, or

b) Sulk. In this case you just lol at her and enjoy it until she chooses option a.

HTH

It's simple, this one.

Ignore them back. She will either:

a) Suck up to you because she wants attention, or

b) Sulk. In this case you just lol at her and enjoy it until she chooses option a.

HTH

I have so far tried to find out why the ignorance has happened. Usually would have gone for the Ignore back option but i am home alone for 2 weeks and wanted some 'company'

ROCK s_s HARD PLACE